billy_gr
Pedram
Babun
13 posters

Go down

Response to Jose will leave rumors Empty Response to Jose will leave rumors

Post by Babun Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm

We're still in CL KO rounds...
We lead la liga with 5 point difference... Best point gain in many years, tons of goals scored, we win even if we play like crap lately...
CDR isn't still lost. We won it last year...
Benguain are in top shape, CR7 tracks back in hard fought games, Ozil feels more and more comfortable in deeper roles, Di Maria is developing into RW+RCM hybrid...

Did you notice something? eco smile We're apparently in a very deep shit. The club is in the worst shape ever :lol!:
Really? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Response to Jose will leave rumors Empty Re: Response to Jose will leave rumors

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 pm

All these knee jerk threads about Madrid are because of our inability to beat Barcelona. some people are obsessed with it. even if we lose tomorrow we'll still be in two competition.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm

I agree with the OP.
Only solution: start all over again.
Com on Madrid please do this
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Totally agree with OP. We are in very good position to win something, and forcing Mou to move, would only do more harm than good.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Punto Pelota reported on Sunday that the Portuguese trainer would vacate his post in June, and goalkeeper Iker Casillas was the mole who leaked the story which allegedly saw team-mate Sergio Ramos participate in a bust-up with the coach in training.

However, Mourinho appeared to rubbish the story, claiming that the board have shown him their backing and the team is devoid of any fractious relationships.

"I do not provoke clans," assured the trainer at his press conference. "I know nothing about the leaks. I feel very supported by the board, we're currently in the midst of a very good spell."

Mourinho then proceeded to speak about his squad preparations for the upcoming Clasico meeting between the two sides, and admitted defender Pepe will start the match if he is given the green light to feature, despite choosing to remain coy on the rest of his selections.

"If Pepe is fit, then he will play. There are question marks over him, Granero and Lass, all whom are having some troubles, but tomorrow we will train and I will decide whether they are able to play," continued Mourinho.

"I have no idea about my starting XI yet. I have many decisions to make over certain players, so many questions are still unanswered. As in the first game, I had doubts until the end, and the same will happen tomorrow.

"I will not answer [any question related to what team I will pick]. I'm the coach and I do not have to explain what approach I choose publicly."

Mourinho also gave his opinion on arch-rivals Barcelona, who take a 2-1 lead into the return leg of the tie, stating that he will not alter his approach regardless of what players turn out for the Blaugrana.

"I think my team has a chance to play the semi-finals, so we will try our best," mused Mourinho. "But we know against our opponent we lost 2-1 the first time, so there is also a chance we won't make it.

"Barcelona changing their squad around does not change much for me [in terms of preparation]. They have their game and their principles, even though the players can change."

The former Chelsea boss then finished his press conference by airing his view that people have blown their recent losses to Barcelona out of proportion, and instead preferring to focus on the achievements he has already attained since his arrival from Inter last summer.

"We have five points more than the team that everyone thinks is the best in the world," exclaimed Mourinho. "It is because we are not doing as badly and have as many problems as people think we have.

"When I came here the club had a tradition of being eliminated from the Copa del Rey by teams from the lower divisions.

"When I arrived, we were not seeded in the Champions League and now we have the record for most wins in the group stage. I seem to have so many problems.

"This game does not mark a before and after in my career," concluded Mourinho.

Kick-off at the Santiago Bernabeu is scheduled for 21:00 CET, as a place in the last four of the domestic cup competition is at stake.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/01/24/2863655/jose-mourinho-ahead-of-barcelona-clash-i-dont-provoke-clans

Mou said himself and the players denied any sort of clan fights eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 pm

billy_gr wrote:I agree with the OP.
Only solution: start all over again.
Com on Madrid please do this
You'd wish, not going to happen eco smile
How are doing, long time no see? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Punto Pelota reported on Sunday that the Portuguese trainer would vacate his post in June, and goalkeeper Iker Casillas was the mole who leaked the story which allegedly saw team-mate Sergio Ramos participate in a bust-up with the coach in training.

However, Mourinho appeared to rubbish the story, claiming that the board have shown him their backing and the team is devoid of any fractious relationships.

"I do not provoke clans," assured the trainer at his press conference. "I know nothing about the leaks. I feel very supported by the board, we're currently in the midst of a very good spell."

Mourinho then proceeded to speak about his squad preparations for the upcoming Clasico meeting between the two sides, and admitted defender Pepe will start the match if he is given the green light to feature, despite choosing to remain coy on the rest of his selections.

"If Pepe is fit, then he will play. There are question marks over him, Granero and Lass, all whom are having some troubles, but tomorrow we will train and I will decide whether they are able to play," continued Mourinho.

"I have no idea about my starting XI yet. I have many decisions to make over certain players, so many questions are still unanswered. As in the first game, I had doubts until the end, and the same will happen tomorrow.

"I will not answer [any question related to what team I will pick]. I'm the coach and I do not have to explain what approach I choose publicly."

Mourinho also gave his opinion on arch-rivals Barcelona, who take a 2-1 lead into the return leg of the tie, stating that he will not alter his approach regardless of what players turn out for the Blaugrana.

"I think my team has a chance to play the semi-finals, so we will try our best," mused Mourinho. "But we know against our opponent we lost 2-1 the first time, so there is also a chance we won't make it.

"Barcelona changing their squad around does not change much for me [in terms of preparation]. They have their game and their principles, even though the players can change."

The former Chelsea boss then finished his press conference by airing his view that people have blown their recent losses to Barcelona out of proportion, and instead preferring to focus on the achievements he has already attained since his arrival from Inter last summer.

"We have five points more than the team that everyone thinks is the best in the world," exclaimed Mourinho. "It is because we are not doing as badly and have as many problems as people think we have.

"When I came here the club had a tradition of being eliminated from the Copa del Rey by teams from the lower divisions.

"When I arrived, we were not seeded in the Champions League and now we have the record for most wins in the group stage. I seem to have so many problems.

"This game does not mark a before and after in my career," concluded Mourinho.

Kick-off at the Santiago Bernabeu is scheduled for 21:00 CET, as a place in the last four of the domestic cup competition is at stake.

Initially i thought all this is media BS. But, Mou just confirmed there are clans in his team. This in my book is serious sh!t.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't think it's really about what we're achieving since we're doing well, except for the Barca matches. It's more about the freedom Mourinho wants at Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 am

Rumours now flying that Real Madrid want Wenger to replace Mou. :facepalm:
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 am

This is a big :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: to all the Madridistas complaining about Mou. Look at what your team was in Europe(So nobody takes it out of context Madrid had an bit of a struggle in Europe recently losing to teams that on paper they would walk on) and now they are in a record setting pace. The same paper that started the "deep $h!t" talks the next day put out that Madrid are on pace to break the club record in points and AGAIN FOR TWO STRAIGHT SEASONS THE CLUB RECORD IN GOALS yet they say Mou is defensive.

The stumbling block is Barca but the players need to buy all of Mous plans if they want to beat Barca. Madrid fans complaining about Mou is nonsensical and its just stubbornness to realize that Barca are better in one aspect of the game, and will be for years to come, but Madrid can work around that and beat them other ways. We'll see what happens but at Inter it was the same, they always talked about how Mou didn't get along with Moratti and Branca, nothing further from the truth.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am

Hey Babun, it’s been a while since I saw you posting.
In all seriousness, there is no suitable person to lead Madrid than Mou.
He makes some errors, yes. But who doesn’t?
In the end all that matters is that the team progresses and that’s evident.
What else do you guys need?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 am

Last 25 games : 23 win, 0 draw, 2 loss ( both against Barca )
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:06 am

lol winger of all people.

Mou must remain util the end of the season and then see if we have archived anything.

After that if we still havent won either la liga or CL, then we should/might consider other coaches.

I believe the best replacement would be that jaquem low.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 am

billy_gr wrote:Hey Babun, it’s been a while since I saw you posting.
In all seriousness, there is no suitable person to lead Madrid than Mou.
He makes some errors, yes. But who doesn’t?
In the end all that matters is that the team progresses and that’s evident.
What else do you guys need?
Whenever I see your name I reminded of Billy Jean eco smile I'm rather busy right now so you won't see me posting much, still the uproar in media in RM section was rather amusing eco smile
About the thread, yeah, people get ahead of themselves pretty fast. I mean 2 years ago we sucked literally eco smile The team is still raw, I don't want another restart for now. Whether Mou owns or sucks, for now, we need stability eco smile
SuperMAG wrote:lol Wenger of all people.

Mou must remain util the end of the season and then see if we have archived anything.

After that if we still havent won either la liga or CL, then we should/might consider other coaches.

I believe the best replacement would be that Joachim Löw.
You have to get the names right at least :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Madridistas have responded on twitter.

Both the terms "Mou we are with you" and "MadridisMou" were trending on twitter.

The fans believe in him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:04 pm

lol babun, how am a supposed to find that o with double dots lol.

really hope mou stays after this season even without success, i do love him secretly, but sometimes he gets on my nerves with some really shocking and clueless decisions.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:44 pm

What's wrong with Wenger? He's good with youth, experienced and plays an attractive style of football.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm

He's stubborn, doesn't make effective substitutions, and is not the best tactician out there

But to be fair I really don't have that much against him. Still, I prefer Low.

Mou > Low > Wenger (for now at least)
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Lol Wenger has many flaws, mostly you can see in arsenal.

He doesnt care about defence neither he has specific plans for it, his subtitutions and rotations are too much, rotating 10 players every game isnt good lol, his tactics are also questioning, he has no balance in almost all aspects of his coaching

he is similer to pelegrini, both has their philosophy, but we will end up loosing to the likes of alcoron from time to time.

Joachim low is the highest potential in my opinion, he covers all the departments, puts balanced formation and tactics, has extremely good general football philosophy that is identical to madrid style of play, has a very good eye for talent, have good rotation and subs, doesn't ignore young players, actually natuore them and remove their weaknesses, have strong personality that will completely nullify any selfishness in the team.

let just say we must get sometime in the future.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Except Wenger is better than Pellegrini, more experienced and has accomplished more.

At Real Madrid he would be able to buy who he wants whereas at Arsenal he has a budget.

He's also good with youth, which is an area we need to focus on.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:27 pm

yes wenger is better then pellegrini, but that wont be enough, trust me. And u dont have to worry about the youngsters with jachiem low.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Del Bosque, Low, or even Laudrup.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor