If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club

3 posters

Go down

If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club Empty If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club

Post by andiii Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

for me it would be

Motta - annoying player. a bit dirty and always causing trouble

Sneijder - i think i'd dislike sneijder the most. seems a bit arrogant and constantly complaining and throwing his arms up in the air in a tantrum, even when something is his fault

Maicon - not sure why but i think i'd have disliked him in the past, but less in recent seasons
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club Empty Re: If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm

di maria and cr. i dont like them now either though. so nothing would change.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club Empty Re: If you were a fan of another team, which players would you dislike from current club

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 am

I would dislike van Persie for scoring so much goals Mad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down