Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final

+3
Ganso
The Franchise
Arquitecto
7 posters

Go down

Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final  Empty Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Chelsea forward Lucas Piazon has criticised his team-mates following their Club World Cup final defeat to Corinthians and believes only the Brazilian players from Rafa Benitez's squad wanted to win the competition.

The 10-man Blues lost 1-0 to the South American side through a Paolo Guerrero header in the 69th minute which was followed by a number of missed opportunities to equalise, Fernando Torres squandering the easier of the chances.

"We played without any determination, without a love for the shirt. Nobody wanted to play football. At least Oscar did try," Piazon told Terra.

"I won't name names, but the team played with no will. You can't play a final like this without the will to play. That's unacceptable"

"We lacked a lot of things, especially the will to be a champion. I think Ramires, David Luiz, just the Brazilians were the only ones that gave their everything, showed character and that is why they are sad.

"I haven't spoken to anybody, but I've noticed David Luiz was upset. It's not a coincidence, he was one of the few that cared about the match, that gave his all".

The balls on this kid Laughing So he says this even when that dunce Luiz has his concentration lapses and leaves miles of space for Guerrero's goal, Ramires losing possession left and right (in the process of running around like a headless Flamini) and Oscar having 20 mins to exuberate his fresh legs coming in for 20 mins. Meanwhile the "New Kaka"s appearance vs United in the league cup involved him walking around doing his best Ibrahimovic impression yet he has the gall to criticize his team mates out of obvious bias.

If Dennis Wise was here he would set him so straight it would be painful. Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final  Empty Re: Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Expected Chelsea players to "love the shirt" Laughing

Only a handful of those at most.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final  Empty Re: Piazon slams Chelsea team-mates: Only our Brazilian players gave everything in Club World Cup final

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Luiz was not at fault for the goal and was by far Chelsea's best player on the match Arq.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Ganso wrote:Luiz was not at fault for the goal and was by far Chelsea's best player on the match Arq.

Cole, Mata, and even Ramires were all superior than Luiz today.

Luiz not only was troubled by Emerson and Guerrero in the 2nd half yet left too much space open for the game winning goal which doesn't exactly take it for me as the best player in Chelsea shirt. He wasn't exactly bad but was far from being impressive.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Who is Piazon and why is he talking like he has been carrying the whole team on his shoulders ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Arq he's not talking about performance, he's talking about about effort. I didn't watch the game, but looking at the pictures of Luiz crying it's clear to me that he cared a fcking lot. Can you say the same for Cole and Mata?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:Luiz was not at fault for the goal and was by far Chelsea's best player on the match Arq.

Cole, Mata, and even Ramires were all superior than Luiz today.

Luiz not only was troubled by Emerson and Guerrero in the 2nd half yet left too much space open for the game winning goal which doesn't exactly take it for me as the best player in Chelsea shirt. He wasn't exactly bad but was far from being impressive.

Mate,you cant be serious.Cole got raped left and right,Mata was invisible and Ramires had a typical Ramires performance.

You know how i dont rate Luiz,but in this specific game he was really good
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

I butthurt, Piazon talking outta his arse like though.

Only Torres didn't give everything silent
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Abramovich wrote:I butthurt, Piazon talking outta his arse like though.

Only Torres didn't give everything silent

mate of the front line toress was the only one trying

yet he pulled a gomez in 2012
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Piazon on twitter

All i said was that corinthians had more courage to play the final than us , that they wanted more this tittle and That they played with more passion than us! I would never say something about my team mates , im just 18 and with them i learn a lot of Good things. And i also said that this tittle is so important for the south american clubs and that was a dream for me thats why i was so sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down