Caceres always had Juve dream

Go down

Caceres always had Juve dream  Empty Caceres always had Juve dream

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Martin Caceres has admitted that he thought it would be impossible to return to Juventus after leaving the club in 2010.

The Uruguayan is just a medical away from completing a January move from Sevilla – less than two years after the Old Lady sent him back to Barcelona following a loan stint.

“I’ll always be tied to this club,” the defender told Tuttosport. “They gave me a lot, they allowed me to grow and to realise a dream.

“I always dreamed of coming back to Juventus and that’s why I am so happy. I thought that it was impossible.”

Caceres is set to arrive on loan at a cost of €1.5m, with an option to be signed outright in the summer for a further €8m.

“I have to thank Daniel Fonseca,” the South American continued. “He is so much more than just an agent for me.

“I consider him to be like a big brother and he has once more been fantastic.

“He told me of Juve’s interest in me three months ago and I’ve been hoping that it would happen since then. I’m delighted that my dream has come true.”

Sevilla have confirmed that the versatile stopper is travelling to Italy to undergo his medical checks.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down