Albiceleste
alexjanosik
BarcaLearning
The Franchise
Khaled
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET Empty LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 pm

~ Available Players: 14 First team Players + Cuenca, SergiRoberto, JDS & TELLO [ 4 Barca B players trained yesterday & today with 1st team].

~Injuries:
- Iniesta [Out for 3 weeks, 25 Jan].
- Alexis [Out for 1-2 Weeks, 25 Jan].
- Long-term Injuries: Fontas, Afellay & Villa.

~ STATS

- MessiStats Vs Villareal: 7W, 2D,2L, 6goals, 2 assists in 880 minutes | including 2goals [at El Madrigal].

- FCBarcelona Stats vs Villareal [@ El Madrigal]: 6W, 1D, 5L | Goal-Difference: 19-20, Biggest win: 1-4 (2009/10).

- Messi has so far scored 36 goals and given 18 assists this season, Personal season records: 53 goals, 25 assists.

=======================

Line-ups Predictions, Formation, Score? Discuss.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET Empty Re: LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Line-up/Formation Predictions:

Valdes
Masche Pique Abidal
Xavi Sergio Cesc Thiago
Alves Messi Pedro
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET Empty Re: LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Khaled, if Iniesta is out all 3 week does his miss the CL game?

OT: Villareal are struggling for results, but they arent playing nearly as bad as it seems. I expect us to win and do so well, even with the injuries but this isnt the usual Barca vs relegation fodder game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Villarreal arent always easy vs us....I remember watching them own us with Cani once recently.... and they won 3-0 last week vs Gijon so they are all bad atm after the managerial change.... still I think we should win it, we are better Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

I want Adriano to play.He can play LW or as LB.After the game against Malaga he deserves gametime.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Khaled, if Iniesta is out all 3 week does his miss the CL game?

OT: Villareal are struggling for results, but they arent playing nearly as bad as it seems. I expect us to win and do so well, even with the injuries but this isnt the usual Barca vs relegation fodder game.

1st leg vs Bayer is on 14 Feb [ 20 days from the day he got injured]..
so hopefully he plays..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:28 pm

-------------------VV-------------------

Dani Alves---Machete-----Pique-----Abidal

------------------Busquets----------------

-------------Xavi-----------Thiago

Pedro--------------Messi------------Adriano

or

---------------------VV-------------------

-----Machete-------Pique...........Abidal--

----------Xavi------Busi----Thiago--

Dani Alves............Cesc.-------------Pedro

-------------------Messi---------------

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks Khaled, he has a chance then.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 am

The Franchise wrote:Thanks Khaled, he has a chance then.
welcome dani.
-------------

Pedro Injured LaLiga [Week 20]: Villareal vs FCBarcelona On Saturday at 10PM CET 2276801876

Alexis travels with the team since Pedro is out injured. He's wearing a protection on his shoulder and could even play with an infiltration.

Note: Tello, SergiRoberto, JDS & Cuenca were also called for this match..

So Barca's Squad for today's match vs Villareal: 13 fit First team player + 4Barca B + 1 injured player!!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 am

So most probably Barca will play with this line-up:

Valdes
Masche Pique Abidal
Xavi Sergio Cesc Thiago
Alves Messi Cuena

OR

Valdes
Masche Pique Abidal
Xavi Sergio Cesc Thiago
Alves Messi Adriano

Bench: Pinto Puyol JDS SergiRoberto Tello, Injured Alexis +Cuenca/Adriano.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Ffs...we cant afford anymore injuries god....

I would also like to see Adriano play, hes been class this season and offers much needed width.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Not another injury :facepalm: Clubber

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm hoping we are NOT going to play in a 3-4-3 formation. If it were up to me, I'd give Xavi a rest and use Cesc and Thiago on midfield.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Does anyone know what formation Villarreal play under their new coach?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

No Thaigo...still playing Cesc.

Abidal, Puyol, Pique AND Mascherano.......

WTF you doing Pep.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Lionel Messi why do you have Henry in avatar? Great choice.

2-1 win for us or another draw and the end of La Liga very small title hopes.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I think the big problem in this game(as it has been this season) is that pep is trying too many things and not allowing the team to get any chemistry in one formation.

That said, I don't know wtf we are doing out there. messi is playing pretty badly(he has not been himself since the new year imo), as well as cesc who i'm starting to feel is becoming a liability
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Great performance, stuff of legend.................

Wasted 45 minutes with a obsurd line up. Looking like Spain with two holding players leaving Xavi with no space.

The less said about Cesc the better, nothing but shite. Wasnt he supposed to be good at passing?

Messi didnt lack effort but played poorely.

Shame on Pep for not starting Thiago.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

wtf, another away disaster. Couldn't wathc the game as i am at the airport travelling. There is nothing left but to congratulate RM the league and focus on copa and CL. Hopefully we do not screw up those too.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm

matpol wrote:Lionel Messi why do you have Henry in avatar? Great choice.

2-1 win for us or another draw and the end of La Liga very small title hopes.
One of my favorite moments from him, shushing the bernabeu Very Happy

Anyway, the first ~60 minutes were absolute garbage, we created about one good chance which Messi mucked up, then Sanchez came on and we played a lot more like our old selves but couldn't find the back of the net.

I knew we weren't going to be playing well with that awful line up, we needed proper wingers that can finish and make runs, and a dynamic midfielder in the form of Thiago in the middle, he didn't get enough time and I think he would have been key in this match. IMO we would have had a much better game with him playing.

Adriano was great, he created a lot of space with his dribbling and speed but couldn't find a way to turn it into end product.

Our main problem was Xavi tonight imo, it was one of the worst if not the worst game I've seen him play for Barcelona, tonight's performance and his performance vs Real Madrid on Wednesday were unacceptable, he was pretty much completely anonymous. We begun to dominate once Thiago came in for him.

Messi was also poor in front of goal missing a 1v1 and a couple of shots that weren't good enough to beat the keeper, although his overall play wasn't horrid. I still don't understand why we are ousting him from the middle for Sanchez, it's not working.

We had a nice run in the league guys but I don't know if the lead Real Madrid have over us is surmountable.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

eelir wrote:wtf, another away disaster. Couldn't wathc the game as i am at the airport travelling. There is nothing left but to congratulate RM the league and focus on copa and CL. Hopefully we do not screw up those too.

I still think that we should focus a bit on the league...if we don't we may have to give a pasillo to madrid in the camp nou...that is ultimate humiliation tbh...and completely undeserved
We are inconsistent but if we played a match with madrid at their best against us at our best, then we would come out on top...no doubts.

Classic case of best team of the league not winning the league
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

shinigami99 wrote:
eelir wrote:wtf, another away disaster. Couldn't wathc the game as i am at the airport travelling. There is nothing left but to congratulate RM the league and focus on copa and CL. Hopefully we do not screw up those too.

I still think that we should focus a bit on the league...if we don't we may have to give a pasillo to madrid in the camp nou...that is ultimate humiliation tbh...and completely undeserved
We are inconsistent but if we played a match with madrid at their best against us at our best, then we would come out on top...no doubts.

thats one hell of a confidence..what makes you think el clasico in Camp npu will be the league decider?..I can see barca losing more points considering their away form atm.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

to be honest i would not say we are the best in the league. There is a BIG problem for us in the league in away matches. RM is the best, if not technically, then mentally. They had tens of times going down and emerging as winners. They have the hunger, and this Barca team does not. Solely for that i do not consider us the best team. Head to head we are better but not in la liga, not so far at least.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

shinigami99 wrote:

The team that win the league is the best team int the league..ask puyol about it.

How is barca best team in league if they cant make chances to save their lives in away games?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Adit wrote:The team that win the league is the best team int the league..ask puyol about it.

How is barca best team in league if they cant make chances to save their lives in away games?

I think there are cases where the best team fails to win the league, but this is not the case. We have consistent inconsistency Razz in our away games and that is not a trait of a best team.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next