la bestia negra
baresi
Zealous
Ganso
Khaled
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dani Alves -> donkey !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Alves -> donkey !!

Post by Doc Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Just out of sheer curiosity, does Alves have eye issues?

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 pm

People, wait. Slow down.

Why are you going crazy about what Eladio Parames said?

I personaly understand everything he said and I don't find it alarming or distrubing. I actually completely agree with him, yes.

The metafore of a donkey was appropriate, but not simply because of Dani Alves' ears. It is natural that people portray someone in a caricaturistic way when criticizing in a sarcastic manner - just look at all the political caricatures. They're all full of making fun out of people's facial characteristics - not in a simple kindergarten kind of way, but because the caricaturist is trying to portray someone's bad sides by putting accent to an already existing facial detail in a comic kind of way, and in a way that it would help him put those bad sides of someone in first plan for the observer - usually it's the brows, the nose, the chin, the forehead or the ears that help when trying to portray someone as greedy, scared, shy, aggressive, hypocrit...

The donkey metafore is aimed at Dani Alves' character more than at his appearance - but the truth is that the (former) appearance definitely helps in choosing the basis for the caricature.

Therefore, when Parames speaks "What's changed since he [Dani Alves] came to Spain. He's undergone surgery on his ears, they've become smaller. And he's wearing glasses like an intellectual. However, a donkey with small ears and glasses is not all of a sudden a doctor, he's still a donkey..." he's saying that even though Dani Alves tries to change his outside appearance, he is still a guy "from the street", thinking like a guy from the street, acting like a guy from the street - and I completely and definitely share that opinion.

Dani Alves is a "pretender" quasi semi-intellectual when he puts his "nerd" glasses and a tie on. He's still got two shiny earrings and a body full of tattoos, his "moaning is for loosers" speech is just one of his attempts to provoke unneccessarily.

He can say what he wants but he is not what he's pretending to be - therefore I think Parames' metafore is a critic to his behaviour (on and off the field). And I actually appreciate the caricature: 1. - solely for it's adeptness, and 2. - because I'm a fan of Alves' rival club (there would be no use in denying that) that has been on the recieving end of his antics.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that someone is better than someone per se, I'm just trying to disect the enormous criticism that Parames' tweet has been under.

Now, after all this talk about caricatures and whatnot it would only be fair to show what I mean in a practical manner:

Dani Alves -> donkey !! - Page 2 Qosksi

See, Quark here (from the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) looks a lot like Dani Alves. Now those facial qualities are not accidentally assumed to people who are into something for the profit - which automatically drags along other characteristics: shady character, acting, hiding something, pretending, false honesty and so on. I, personally find some of these characteristics in Dani Alves so I think that the Quark-Alves caricaturistic comparison is not that far off.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Real Madrid fans defend him too what a joke.

The class of Real Madrid shining through once more. Disgusting.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Alves is a *****. because of his behavior on the pitch and big mouth off the pitch.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

His ears were always normal looking to me, don't see why he did surgery on them. Also, if you're gonna wear douche psuedo intellectual glasses and a tie, I'm obligated to dislike you.

Other than that, what this spokesperson said was very insulting and Real Madrid should seperate themselves from such statements. Also, when "Barca" fans on twitter are calling Pepe's son the son of the devil, I really don't think anybody should be talking about class.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

And sure he don't like to look good of the pitch :

Dani Alves -> donkey !! - Page 2 2011-12-06_FC_BARCELONA_-_BATE_BORISSOV_03.v1323208876

lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Mamad wrote:And sure he don't like to look good of the pitch :

Dani Alves -> donkey !! - Page 2 2011-12-06_FC_BARCELONA_-_BATE_BORISSOV_03.v1323208876

lol.
"The Untouchables" starring Dani Alves.

:bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Doc wrote:His ears were always normal looking to me, don't see why he did surgery on them. Also, if you're gonna wear douche psuedo intellectual glasses and a tie, I'm obligated to dislike you.

Other than that, what this spokesperson said was very insulting and Real Madrid should seperate themselves from such statements. Also, when "Barca" fans on twitter are calling Pepe's son the son of the devil, I really don't think anybody should be talking about class.
Maybe Pique has something to do with that. hmm
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 pm

way to give a **** like alves to look like the bigger man
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Who cares the game was on Wednesday it's Friday so stop talking about it! Madrid lost and move on your ref conspiracy crap is like a broken record, If I was you I would be happy that you guys put up a serious fight! Barcelona fans stop defending yourself unless there is evidence you paid the ref which there isn't, let them talk!!! When you look at it its bitterness they got knocked out!

As a neutral or as some like to call me "closet cule" both teams are in the wrong in the last Classico, both teams dived and both teams had bad calls against them!! So stfu and move on!!!!

Last edited by white_star on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

lol dont get your hopes up white_star.... at least wait until sunday when both teams play again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I never commented on the last Clasico because honestly I couldn't believe what I was reading on here.

I mean in this thread alone some people are saying that it doesn't matter what this guy said because he's not a member of Real Madrid. I mean this could be one of the most short sighted things I have ever read on this board.

This guy is the spokes person for your coach and basically General Manager now that you fired Valdano for actually standing up for Madrid and against Mourinho. Unless Mou fires him (which will not happen in a million years) he is part of your club.

What he said was totally classless and continues a pattern of people who are associated with Mourinho acting in a manner that is quite honestly shocking and ruining Madrid's good image that they built up over decades of being the classiest club in the world.

The other reason I didn't comment is I am totally shocked people could blame the ref for Madrid not going through. I mean your coach and players need to look in a mirror sometimes. You should have scored 4 goals EASILY in the first half alone but your finishing was AWFUL. Was that the ref's fault?

The 2-0 score line at half was one of the most unfair score lines I have seen in a game in a long long time but it was all your fault not the ref's for missing chance after chance and these weren't half chances they were stone cold one on ones that were about as easy as it's going to get against a CL quality team.

If you cannot recognize that the ref's in ALL of the Clasico's this year have made a big effort to finish the games 11 vs 11 then you can't call yourself a football fan. It's shocking to me as every clasico they keep players on the pitch that should be sent off sometimes in the first half alone for horrible fouls.

When Madrid goes down a goal or two even what ever person is announcing the game is stunned players aren't getting sent off and there strategy is to basically systematically foul the crap out of BArca, again if you can't see this then your not a football fan because it is so blatantly obvious.

Just look at the amount of penalties Madrid have this year compared to Barca, it's a joke and I'm not claiming a conspiracy against Barca but for MAdrid to say the refs favor Barca it's like they have been watching this season blindfolded.

For god's sake, take some responsibility for the loses. I've said it time and again but it is such a shame what Mou has turned this team into and a there are a lot of Madrid fans who do blame the team but for the ones who want to blame the ref's, jesus, grow up and open your eyes.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

diptiman wrote:Mourinho's spokesperson - "What's changed since he [Dani Alves] came to Spain. He's undergone surgery on his ears, they've become smaller. And he's wearing glasses like an intellectual. However, a donkey with small ears and glasses is not all of a sudden a doctor, he's still a donkey," Parames said on Twitter.

"I've already said it before. When Barcelona play well, they're winning. If their opponents play better than them, the referee will help them to win."

Parames than went on to reveal what Jose Mourinho said to referee Teixeira Vitienes in the parking area after Wednesday's game.

"You have no respect for professionals. You're going to smoke a cigar no

The Franchise wrote:How is that needed, from basically a nobody?

If the guy isnt from Madrid, why is he opening his mouth?

More crying about refs...just take the defeat and move on.

I dont mind people sniping at our players, we are rivals, I expect it. But at least be somebody relevant before you talk and at least stick to football rather than personal insults.

Trash talk is fine, but talk trash about the game. First rule of trash talking.

Lex wrote:
baresi wrote:how can anyone still like BARCA
Their football is still the sexiest on the planet

baresi wrote:or dislike RM.
Their fans sure make it easy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Dnmac

Words of wisdom !!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Moaninho is such a s*um these days

Back in the day he used to say things that were funny and not out of bitterness or hatred, now he's saying these types of things from his spokesman

I hope he fails, he can't handle it when someone betters him because he thinks he's too good

With that he's ruining Mudrid's reputation

Arrogance is bound to lead to failure and humiliation.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Just imagine if this was the other way around !

How will Real Madrid react?!
funny Hypocrites, we all saw what they did when they assumed that Busquets called Marcelo a Monkey !! #pathetic
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Just imagine if this was the other way around !

How will Real Madrid react?!
funny Hypocrites, we all saw what they did when they assumed that Busquets called Marcelo a Monkey !! #pathetic

:facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm

english_jewel wrote:Moaninho is such a s*um these days

Back in the day he used to say things that were funny and not out of bitterness or hatred, now he's saying these types of things from his spokesman

I hope he fails, he can't handle it when someone betters him because he thinks he's too good

I know reading isn't your strong point but Mourinho had nothing to do with this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:09 pm

[quote="Zealous"][quote="english_jewel"]Moaninho is such a s*um these days

Arrogance is bound to lead to failure and humiliation.[/quote]

I know reading isn't your strong point but Mourinho had nothing to do with this.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah sure Laughing

It's his spokesman coming out and saying this...of course it'll get associated to him and based on his past quotes/actions I wouldn't be surprised

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:11 pm

has Mou ever insulted somone based on their looks??? or called them things(apart from the usual diving, cheating)??? NOPP so there are no past quotes to look at
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Zealous wrote:

I know reading isn't your strong point but Mourinho had nothing to do with this.

Yeah, yeah sure Laughing

It's his spokesman coming out and saying this...of course it'll get associated to him and based on his past quotes/actions I wouldn't be surprised

I'll say it again, reading isn't your strong suit. Read my second post on the first page.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Zealous wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Yeah, yeah sure Laughing

I'll say it again, reading isn't your strong suit. Read my second post on the first page.

If one isn't feeling to see the post

Zealous wrote:Parames Eladio (Jose's publicist/spokesperson) tweeted.

Quote:
"What a difference its been since he (Dani Alves) got to spain, they have operated on his ears, they've made them smaller, he wears intellectual glasses but a donkey with glasses and small ears does not become a doctor, he continues to be a donkey".

He later tweeted that these remarks are made in a personal capacity, as an observer and not on Jose's behest.

In response to:

Coming from Dani Alves, the guy always rolling on the ground, crowding the ref and generally being hated by anyone not a Barca fan he had it coming.

Also he deserves to get made fun of for having ear surgery. Seriously his ears were fine before but he put a target on his back eco smile
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Zealous wrote:I found it funny tbh but I tend to be an a0hole about things when they involve Alves.

You mean this revealing post? Laughing

Already broke down your own argument in the first post. No point going further, it seems.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes you broke down my argument lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Zealous wrote:I found it funny tbh but I tend to be an a0hole about things when they involve Alves.

You mean this revealing post? Laughing

Already broke down your own argument in the first post. No point going further, it seems.

Broke his argument down? I didn't see that. All I read was a load of assumptions.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Zealous wrote:Yes you broke down my argument lol

No, you did yourself, which I said. And you tell me I don't know how to read.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next