Oh please not another "calm down" thread..........

+11
dostoevsky
red&blacklegion
BiasedMilanFan3
Milan31
arabprince
Potential
Vibe
celikmilan
shamr9pato
Ganso
Fadi
15 posters

Go down

Oh please not another "calm down" thread.......... Empty Oh please not another "calm down" thread..........

Post by Fadi Sun 5 Feb - 19:52:56

and seriously to all allegri's fan club i say: STFU from now on........

surprised no one made a "calm down we're fine" thread??, because today we were just pathetic, we were terrible on almost all fronts today with the exception of defence thanks to T.silva and Mexes who defenitely is performing netter than nesta lately and should be a starter...

back to the game or should i say the stalement!, we were lucky we got out with a draw, napoli were having a bad game actually and we're lucky lavezzi, cavani and hamsik were not hitting their strides, otherwise we'd have been raped by them, pity that didn't happen..

-why did crappy robinho start after having such a terrible game against lazio??, and why the hell did that sucker allegri wait until i don't know, what was it?? 85 minute or something to sub him out???, was he asleep??

-when was dummy allegri thinking about inserting SES92 and Maxi???, what can Maxi do in 5 minutes when we were simply playing with 10 men and 3 DMFs on the field and no support whatsoever???

-ambrosini for seedorf was sub of the year, allegri what a tactical genius......

-seedorf was a liability throughout most of the game, this just goes to show that he should never ever be considered to be a starter, dummy allegri still doesn't get it....

-his pathetic habit of making changes very late in the game means that if our team is having a hard day or ibra doesn't show up then we lose points, what can any player do in the last 5 minutes of every game?? they are F humans not supermans...

-abate has been very disappointing lately, almost let napoli score with his rookie misstep aka the one against inter.....

-CL my ass!!!, we have failed to beat any big teams this season, we chocke pretty bad and our offensive record against the big teams is extremely poor, i have no reason to believe that arsenal won't give us hell we meet them soon...

Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Oh please not another "calm down" thread.......... Empty Re: Oh please not another "calm down" thread..........

Post by Ganso Sun 5 Feb - 19:55:50

:facepalm:

im taking a break from the milan section
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Oh please not another "calm down" thread.......... Empty Re: Oh please not another "calm down" thread..........

Post by shamr9pato Sun 5 Feb - 20:02:17

come on.. its normal ibra has his "period during this time of every season.. time for the real strikers to shine
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun 5 Feb - 20:14:37

Juventus draw, Inter lost, Udinese lost. Perfect oportunity for us to go in front, but no. We didnt won against this terrible Napoli side. Napoli started to attack last 5 minutes from time. February started really great for us. One point out of 6, our best player suspended for maybe 3 or 4 games and Abbiati substituted at half time. I hope its nothing bad because Amelia is total crap.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 5 Feb - 20:52:47

Gravid of Milan section :lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun 5 Feb - 20:57:40

These threads is the reason why people rate Milan section so lowly, so in my opinion, you can all go to hell or you can at least try and control your self.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sun 5 Feb - 23:50:19

Calm Down :coffee:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon 6 Feb - 0:33:52

I am new to this form, have been a lurker for awhile, die hard Milan fan, and I have to agree with arabprince, calm down. Yes, with the results today, a win would have been in our favour, but we are lucky we got a draw today, and personally, I am happy we escaped with that point. There is still a lot of time!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon 6 Feb - 0:36:10

Milan31 wrote:I am new to this form, have been a lurker for awhile, die hard Milan fan, and I have to agree with arabprince, calm down. Yes, with the results today, a win would have been in our favour, but we are lucky we got a draw today, and personally, I am happy we escaped with that point. There is still a lot of time!

Welcome

I would say we're more lucky that just about all our rival teams got a bad result, thus making the Napoli draw not (as) bad
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon 6 Feb - 0:37:40

Potential wrote:These threads is the reason why people rate Milan section so lowly, so in my opinion, you can all go to hell or you can at least try and control your self.
First,Who cares how low these BBL fans rate us.Second, we started the second half brightly but the stupid red card ruined us.Th truth is Milan is not what it used to be, we are above average team in the Europe ,Robinho is above average. The only person I can blame is Berlusconi for not buying decent players like he used to, he really should sell the club to someone who is ambitious and is willing to invest double the amount he does now.Rome ,Juve all have spent more money than us lately.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 6 Feb - 6:14:07

No Cassano, Pato, Aquilani, Boateng or Nesta, with Ibra sent off, in our third game in a week against a team who thrive on big games and we get a draw.

Sell Allegri, Sack Thiago Silva

Let's go support QSG :lucas:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon 6 Feb - 7:09:21

QSG= queens saint germain
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 6 Feb - 7:13:26

just don't go into this direction with this threads trust me it won't go well for your section and posters.

you are still in scudetto race and favorites so no need to panic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Feb - 7:17:32

Milan section seemed to have the wrong idea last week, it's posters like Fadi that should be taking a break from the forum :coffee: (that coffee cup is half empty Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon 6 Feb - 13:59:06

Fadi is actually venting for our sake, if he wasn't going to say certain things people deem as Taboo in the Milan section then i was certainly going to. Although he does takes it to the extreme.

Sell Allegri , Sack Thiago Silva!!
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 6 Feb - 14:24:26

If we bring up weaknesses in such a way that we can discuss the squad's potential to improve on the issue and in which areas we can only improve with intervention in the transfer market in the future, that would be fine.

I've lost the will to deal with the succession of threads which swing wildly between laying waste to Arsenal in a manner not seen in London since the time of the Roman Empire to only being elevated beyond the mid-table by the incredible reach of Ibra's nose.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 6 Feb - 14:32:07

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Fadi is actually venting for our sake, if he wasn't going to say certain things people deem as Taboo in the Milan section then i was certainly going to. Although he does takes it to the extreme.

I think he's doing it for his own sake.

I'm with dostoevsky on this one; I think people would be more willing to discuss some of our issues if he went about it in a different manner. That being said, Fadi can do whatever he'd like, but let's not act as if he's doing this for us when the first line of his post is telling Allegri fans to ST*U. Other members here have brought up some of our issues in a more intelligent way and that approach allows us to discuss our team while not looking like a bunch of buffoons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon 6 Feb - 14:53:36

THC 10 wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Fadi is actually venting for our sake, if he wasn't going to say certain things people deem as Taboo in the Milan section then i was certainly going to. Although he does takes it to the extreme.

I think he's doing it for his own sake.

I'm with dostoevsky on this one; I think people would be more willing to discuss some of our issues if he went about it in a different manner. That being said, Fadi can do whatever he'd like, but let's not act as if he's doing this for us when the first line of his post is telling Allegri fans to ST*U. Other members here have brought up some of our issues in a more intelligent way and that approach allows us to discuss our team while not looking like a bunch of buffoons.

Yea i know Sad

Agreed Dom, but we all know he won't change his style or approach and tbh it doesn't bother me that much because i like Fadi, i like his rage posts. It isn't a Milan section without the Fadi rage posts.

Fadi has been like this for 3 years now, so im kinda use to it lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 6 Feb - 18:44:31

Oh please not another "calm down" thread.......... 1625187496

Even though I agree with some of the things fadi is saying, but mate you're blowing WAYYYY out of proportion. It's not the end of the world. I wish you would say something positive once in a while. Or go back to trolling Madrid fans, you were excellent at that.

Sigh...thought my thread would change things but guess I was wrong. Well, if you can't beat em then join em.

SELL ALLEGRI, SACK IBRAHIMOVICH!!!!11111
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu 24 Jan - 9:23:25

Dat OP hmmm Good times..

Fadi i miss u bro Sad
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat 26 Jan - 14:52:01

relax, no player is bigger than the club! Smile
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum