The Franchise
Albiceleste
BarcaLearning
free_cat
Khaled
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia Empty Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 am

Match is on Wednesday, 8 Feb, 2011 at 9PM CET [+1 GMT].

Line-ups Predictions, Formation, Score? Discuss.

-------------------

~ Injury News:

- Busquets, Pedro and Iniesta are doing part of the training session with the rest of the squad this morning.
- The Barca B Players who trained today with the first team: Dos Santos, Tello, Sergi Roberto, Bartra, Muniesa, Montoya and Gerard Deulofeu.
-Messi had specific work in the gym

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/primer-equip/detall/noticia/pedro-i-iniesta-fan-part-de-lentrenament-amb-el-grup

- Afellay has started the last phase of his recovery from a knee injury. He would nonetheless only be back in April or May. [via barcastuff]
----------------

~ Stats Later!!

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia Empty Re: Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 am

The game is at 21:00 btw.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia Empty Re: Copa del Rey [ Semi-Final | 2nd leg @Camp Nou]: Barcelona Vs Valencia

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 pm

I wonder why Messi has to do specific gym training?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Sergio Busquets had 15 stitches after his leg injury on Saturday. It's not yet clear if he will be able to play on Wednesday.

====================

~ Mascherano [Today]:

"Messi always wants to play and he needs games, more than training sessions, to be at his best. "

"Alexis is doing well, he trained normally today. We hope he can play on Wednesday."

via @barcastuff
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Alves: "Tello has a 7th gear, one more than the rest. He's like a Ferrari. I saw few players as fast as him. Maybe Navas at Sevilla." [lv]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Alves: "Tello has a 7th gear, one more than the rest. He's like a Ferrari. I saw few players as fast as him. Maybe Navas at Sevilla." [lv]
Catalan Walcott :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I guess its final, he is the fastest player at Barca.

If Dani Alves say it, you tend to believe it.

The fastest player at Barca since?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:I guess its final, he is the fastest player at Barca.

In form Henry?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Barca record Vs Valencia and more...

via @BarcaStatistics

• #FCBarcelona record Vs Valencia at CAMP NOU in (Copa del Rey) history: 5W, 2D, 1L | Goal-Difference: 19-10 [Clean-Sheets: 1] #fcblive

• #FCBarcelona and Valencia faced each other 18 times before in the cup #fcblive Barcelona won (the tie) 11 times, Valencia 7 times.

• #FCBarcelona biggest win Vs Valencia at Camp Nou [Copa del Rey - History]: 4-1 in season 1978-1979 #fcblive

• #FCBarcelona played 5 times vs Valencia in [Copa del Rey – Semi-Finals]: Won the tie in [1942, 1963, 1990], Lost in [1949, 2008] #fcblive

#FCBarcelona Players with most assists in Copa del Rey 2011-2012: @cesc4official (6), Xavi (4), Messi (3) #fcblive

#FCBarcelona Record in Copa del Rey 2011-2012: 5W, 2D, 0L | Goal-Difference: 21-5 #fcblive

#FCBarcelona Top-Scorers in Copa del Rey 2011-2012: Messi Fabregas Cuenca Iniesta Thiago Tello Puyol Pedro (2) goals each #fcblive

The Last-time Messi got substituted off was on 12 Jan 2011 in Copa del Rey at Camp Nou: #FCBarcelona 5 - 0 Betis at 86th minute #fcblive
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Iniesta, Pedro & Busquets should not play.. we don't want them to get injured again.. they should stay Out until they get 100% fit!!

Line-up Predictions:

Pinto
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal
Xavi Masche Thiago
Alexis Messi Cuenca

No Cesc for this match, although i think Guardiola will start him!

Note: I would like to see JDS again as a DM, since Busquets is injured.. he suits our system better than Masche [ who's doing great as a CB]..

Pinto
Alves Masche Pique Abidal
Xavi JDS Thiago
Alexis Messi Tello

This is the line-up i would like to see, Cuenca in 2nd half for Tello/Alexis depending on the situation!
Puyol will need some rest, Masche/Pique will do fine !
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Tello should start over Cuenca for me, but other than that I like your first line up Khaled.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

In form Henry?

Dont think so, he had lost a little bit. I think prime Etoo was faster.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Pinto
Alves Machete Pique Abidal
Xavi Busquets Thiago
Alexis Messi Tello

Busi got cut, he is fine, its high on the knee it should be a problem at all.

If he cant play then JDS but its just stitches.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Overmars ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Yep, I think so. But Etoo was more recent.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Afellay hmm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

Good call, hard to say. Judging by Alves, I think its Tello. Him being on the left and Dani Alves defending the same flank, clearly in training he has seen first hand that speed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 am

@Franchise
Having the same name with Dani Alves doesn't mean you have believe in everything he says.

He's just giving the kid some confidence and praise..

Overmars ftw. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 am

Mundo Deportivo is saying that we will force Xavi, Busquets (with 15 stitches) is a serious doubt, and Alexis.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:44 am

The Franchise wrote:Good call, hard to say. Judging by Alves, I think its Tello. Him being on the left and Dani Alves defending the same flank, clearly in training he has seen first hand that speed.

Was Giuly fast?

I have limited memory of the guy because my memory is not that great and I was quite young when I watched him-which despite my liking for Barca still wasn't that much yet lol

I remember liking him quite a bit though. I don't remember his speed anymore, however. I remember him being either quite fast or quite quick.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 am

CBarca wrote:
Was Giuly fast?

I have limited memory of the guy because my memory is not that great and I was quite young when I watched him-which despite my liking for Barca still wasn't that much yet lol

I remember liking him quite a bit though. I don't remember his speed anymore, however. I remember him being either quite fast or quite quick.

Giuly had pace to burn, sometimes I wonder what if he was bought at an earlier age. A wide rotation of him Overmars, and Enrique.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 am

I think afellay would lose out in a 40 m after seeing tello but over a long distance like 100m afellay would win
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:52 am

Overmars :bow:

then Eto'o, his flair was amazing
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 am

Eto'o is probably the fastest player we ever had at Barça recently.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:06 pm

More Stats:

~ #FCBarcelona remained unbeaten in their last 46 official home games (W39 D7) | Goals: 150-22, all competitions #fcblive

~ Messi Stats Vs Valencia at Camp Nou: 5matches [4W, 1D, 0L], scored 4goals and assisted 1. #fcblive #fcbarcelona #messi

~ Guardiola's #FCBarcelona record Vs Valencia at Camp Nou: 3W - 0D - 0L | Goal-Difference: 9-1 #fcblive 4-0 3-0 2-1

~ #FCBarcelona record Vs Valencia [Spanish Cup - History]: 35matches [18W, 8D, 9L] | Goal-Difference: 75-57 [+18]. #fcblive
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next