7amood11
la bestia negra
VivaStPauli
RealGunner
zizzle
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Syrian Revolution.... Empty Syrian Revolution....

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:25 pm

how come no one is discussing this ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Syrian Revolution.... Empty Re: Syrian Revolution....

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 pm

According to Aljazeera, 757 people have been killed since 6 days.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Personally I don't feel the need to discuss. It's not like there's two opinions. Assad is a sadistic prick of a dictator and has to go, and that's basically it. All power to the people. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:05 pm

you obviously havnt heard the Assad media. Some people believe that the revolution is an American plot to overthrow the pro Irani goverment and that the repports of killings are all fake or exaggerated. This is basically a hot topic in the middle east and the two opinions exist, its so sensitive that two politicians had an actual fist fight over the matter during a live interview
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 am

zizzle wrote:you obviously havnt heard the Assad media. Some people believe that the revolution is an American plot to overthrow the pro Irani goverment and that the repports of killings are all fake or exaggerated. This is basically a hot topic in the middle east and the two opinions exist, its so sensitive that two politicians had an actual fist fight over the matter during a live interview

this

his army is revolting against him day by day

what *bleep* me up even harder is im loosing relatives by the count of seconds
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

It's reached the point of civil war.

I hoped that Syria would pull through having protests alone like Egypt/Tunisia, but now they're going to have to do it through civil war. Sucks because a lot more people will die, but one of the only positives of this going to civil war is that Syria is going to be cleansed of all the dirt in the country.

The Assad army still heavily outnumbers the Free Syrian army though, it's going to be a long, hard battle. What I know for sure is that the Syrians are going to win or die trying, life will never resume it's previous form after this.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 pm

the thing is the Free Syrian army is not strong enough to even have a chance at winning this war so unless there is some kind of foreign intervention i dont see how anything will change.

As it stands the chances of another Libyan scenario are very limited, this time Russia is standing behind Bashaar since Syria is their only base in the middle east, China is doing the same thing, and Iran will not watch their only Arab ally fall while they watch. As i see it If this revolution is going somewhere its to a larger scale war in the region
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 pm

zizzle wrote:you obviously havnt heard the Assad media. Some people believe that the revolution is an American plot to overthrow the pro Irani goverment and that the repports of killings are all fake or exaggerated. This is basically a hot topic in the middle east and the two opinions exist, its so sensitive that two politicians had an actual fist fight over the matter during a live interview

Some people over here are just unbelievable. My best friend actually believes that the people doing the revolution are American agents. I started shouting at him. I mean how stupid can some people be?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Unfortunately I still dont believe this revolution will make it through
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Unfortunately I still dont believe this revolution will make it through

Syria has already reached the point of no return. Bashar will never regain the control he previously had.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Unfortunately I still dont believe this revolution will make it through

Syria has already reached the point of no return. Bashar will never regain the control he previously had.

Hafiz Alassad faced a similar revolution in 1982 and his grip on the country didnt loose even after killing 10,000 people.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

zizzle wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Hafiz Alassad faced a similar revolution in 1982 and his grip on the country didnt loose even after killing 10,000 people.
the hamma massacre that took place 30 years ago took over the lives of 30 k-40k peapole
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 am

well the numbers are irrelevant if we're looking at casualties in tens of thousands, it's rather the methods this regime has chosen to deal with the uprising.

The time is also irrelevant to be honest as the political map have not changed much. The media attention is surely creating more pressure but judging by the flag you have on your profile i can say you understand how irrelevant people's lives are in this world, its all about politics, and as long as Russia and China keep backing up that regime there will be no easy way out of this.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

I have heard that, but I tend to not argue with conspiracy nuts, creationists and my girlfriend during PMS.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 am

zizzle wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Yeah, not to mention the Hama massacre. 30,000 in a month and nothing happened.

A point to be considered, but with the increasing international support for Syria's cause, I really doubt that this will end well for Bashar.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 am

In the 1982 uprising, the riots didn't spread and there was no internet, no youtube, no twitter. It's an entirely different dynamic at the moment. If the riots spread to Damascus, Assad will be gone within days.

Sadly, so far, the riots have not yet reached Damascus.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:In the 1982 uprising, the riots didn't spread and there was no internet, no youtube, no twitter. It's an entirely different dynamic at the moment. If the riots spread to Damascus, Assad will be gone within days.

Sadly, so far, the riots have not yet reached Damascus.

rumor has it that riots have reached Damascus in some area's

not sure if its correct though
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:03 pm

With Russia and China backing him, Assad is going no where, it's pointless to belive otherwise.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Over 100 civilians killed execution style by Syrian Government forces.

Around 50 of them were reportedly children.

This is certainly an escalation. Someone's going to need to step in here soon or this could turn into another Rwanda if it hasn't already. Even Russia are beginning to back off from al-Assad now. To say this guy is a tyrant would be a gross understatement. He's not human.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Is it Assad thats behind all this? Cause my syrian friend tells me that he has no power in it, and that it's a bunch of terrorist killing the people in Syria and not Assad.

I don't know much about the things going on in Syria, so don't flame me..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Well based on what is known is that al-Assad is claiming that the massacre was carried about by terrorists, but some of the survivors have identified the attackers as being part of a pro-government militia who went into peoples' homes and just began firing on everything that moved.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah my friend told me those killers randomly goes into people's houses and just kill them..

2 days ago they took his grandmom to the hospital due to a broken leg..

might aswell have killed her...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue May 29, 2012 9:20 pm

the sad thing when he finally goes down, same kind of guys gonna replace him Sad

the system and mentality is the main thing wrong about middle east, seems like every new governor tries to rule with an iron fist in that region of Earth
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 am

It's sickening and heartbreaking to see what's happening over there. Everyday, tens, and sometimes in the hundreds of people are killed each day. And these are only the reports that actually reach the news. Not to mention the torture and mass destruction. Some areas in Syria haven't had water or electricity since early last year from what I've heard. Imagine what they're going through.

And we can't really thank the international support for their help either. Up till now, only 7 countries have officially recognized the Syrian National Council, and the Arab League is doing SHIT. And I mean it. They barely did anything for almost 6 months, and then they realized that they had to do something and imposed a few sanctions and sent a few inspectors (which was useless).

Remember when Russia and China vetoed the UN resolution over what was happening in Syria back in February? wtf was that shit?

Anti-DNA wrote:Is it Assad thats behind all this? Cause my syrian friend tells me that he has no power in it, and that it's a bunch of terrorist killing the people in Syria and not Assad.

I don't know much about the things going on in Syria, so don't flame me..

Assad has no power in it? Oh, he has a lot of control over what's going on over there. And I have Syrian friends who confirm that too. What, is your friend pro-Assad or something? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from your post.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:Yeah my friend told me those killers randomly goes into people's houses and just kill them..

2 days ago they took his grandmom to the hospital due to a broken leg..

might aswell have killed her...

Interesting, where do you live if I may ask? ~~
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next