fatman123
Abramovich
the xcx
Kick
12 posters

Go down

Dear Mr. Villas-Boas Empty Dear Mr. Villas-Boas

Post by Kick Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 pm

If you are trying to start a revolution at Chelsea why, may I ask, do you insist on playing players who are older and not Chelsea quality while you leave younger players out who are clearly better?

I have taken the liberty of writing a list of players who should not start again, just incase you forget write it down: let's start at the back, Bosingwa, why oh why buy Cahill then leave him on the bench, EVERYONE knows Ivanovic is better at RB and it took 4 minutes for The Everton LW to beat Bosingwa. He is not Chelsea quality!

Secondly, Essien, I know this is harsh but why do you play hiim when Romeu has been playing so well? 'Ohh Essien is back lets drop that young kid even though he has been fantastic!' who thinks that? Dropping a young up and coming player for a has been? Really? Ess is no longer Chelsea Quality.

Thirdly, Meireles, poor defender, stop playing him in defence, infact, stop playing him altogether. Give him sub appearences. He is not Chelsea Quality!

And lastly, Fernando 'what's a goal?' Torres. Sell him, I am over it. Infact, leave him in Liverpool. If we left him there I doubt he would come back.

Pro Tip: Mata for Lukaku is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever, Ever seen, I am not joking either. What were you thinking? If you were looking to bring on Lukaku, Get rid of that girly haired Spainard, Torres.

Now, I have come to one Conclusion, you wanted to lose. Did Roman tell you that? Oherwise why did you make idiotic choices that some hoolegan with half a brain would not make?

The last thing I will say is that despite the loss there are some players who are Chelsea Quality: Mata, Sturridge, Lampard, Luiz and Ivanovic. Don't take these players off.

Yours truely,
Obviously a better manager than you, Kick.

/Rant
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Dear Mr. Villas-Boas Empty Re: Dear Mr. Villas-Boas

Post by the xcx Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 pm

AVB is just trying to stay in tradition, its not Chelseas nature to play young players I guess. Anyway I agree with you, new blood is a must and should go for far more talented and younger players than just experienced and aged. AVB is great coach but hes too stubbern, especially when he dosent have balls to bench Torres and Meireles. Also he should concertrate improving offense not the defense, its fine imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:39 pm

You have to have balls in this job. That is why I just don't understand why he did what he did. When he first came he showed his balls but now he has chickened off. It's pethetic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:21 pm

http://hasandrevillasboasbeensackedyet.com/
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

bar the bit about essien, i agree, having said that if an offer of 15mil came in for him i think wed have to take it
honestly why doesnt AVB try a mata-sturidge-piazon front line, i know piazon is pretty underdone for a PL start, but at the end of the day if we were to play it at home to a weaker side he should be ok, and even if he does get a bit lost hopefuly the fact that its vs a weak side should keep damage to a minimum, really even mata-lukaka-sturidge is worth a shot
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 pm

The major difference between Scolari and AVB is that AVB gave chances to youth and didn't make confusing transfers (Mineiro remember?) or stupid substitutes.

Now he's doing all 3
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Essien is no longer needed, just play Ramires instead. Besides, if we switch to 4-2-3-1 we only need 4-5 CM's and Ramires, Romeu, Lampard Mikel and McEachran are more than enough. Sell Essien.

This is what I Would have done last night.
cech
Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole
Romeu Lampard
Sturridge Mata Malouda
lukaku.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:58 am

I've lost the patience with him too, let's see what he does in the CL and Fa Cup and the fight for the 4th place (we have to admit that Tottenham, not even including the top 2, is better) ffs, with Carlo we finished in "better" way although he had the same/worse team
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 am

Carlo Ancelotti is a top manager, everybody knows that and knew it before he arrived at Chelsea, too. Villa-Boas might be a top manager or then not, it's too early to tell.

But hey, it's not easy to go to Everton and win, Manc City lost there just the other week.

Chelsea's next league fixtures are Bolton (H), West Brom (A) and Stoke (H).
That should be nine points or seven at the very least. That combined with knocking out Napoli in the CL and your club will be doing OK again.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

Art Morte wrote:Carlo Ancelotti is a top manager, everybody knows that and knew it before he arrived at Chelsea, too. Villa-Boas might be a top manager or then not, it's too early to tell.

But hey, it's not easy to go to Everton and win, Manc City lost there just the other week.

Chelsea's next league fixtures are Bolton (H), West Brom (A) and Stoke (H).
That should be nine points or seven at the very least. That combined with knocking out Napoli in the CL and your club will be doing OK again.

my thoughts exactly, its not panic statiosn yet, but we're getting close
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 pm

You guys are comparing him to Scolari???

Cool down and realize that you're freakin over-reacting

So what if Villas-Boas doesn't finish us in Top 4, this squad is crap. He wasn't even given the money to make his own squad, as of yet at least.

Blame Roman for being blind enough to not be able to see where this team was heading too.

But stop blaming the manager every time like the big guys at Chelsea like to do. You want to make it 8 managers in 11 years??

Judge him after 3 years, that's the minimum anyone needs to build a whole new team.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Would you still have him if he fails CL qualification EJ?

I'd hate to see another managerial change but I'm really looking forward to a change of squad this summer
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Tell me why you would want to sack him even if he doesn't reach CL??

The majority of what is happening this season is not his fault. Sure he could have corrected a tiny bit here and there but the overwhelming problem is that this squad cannot break the opposition down and so the opposition park the bus and we have no answer. What's Villas-Boas supposed to do about this when he can't even get the players he wants ASAP? Why do you think he wanted Modric? This is exactly the reason why because he saw this problem but the club were unable to get him. He's having to work with what he has and frankly what he has is a bunch old and over-used players from whom the club has squeezed every last ounce of energy out of.

It's clear what system Villas-Boas wants to bring in, but he can't even do that because the club are being cautious about how they spend their money and so the only real player we have been able to buy is Mata, who is proving to be not enough. So when the system is not even the one he wants to play with but rather is a system that has been used since the Mourinho days at Chelsea what is he supposed to do? What he's doing is that he's trying to grind results by playing with the same tactics his formers did, but the big disadvantage he has is that the main players are deep in decline, when even crap managers like Grant were able to enjoy the best of the players and make themselves look like excellent coaches. Now you have a good coach who's struggling with this bunch because the days of them bossing are going and you're blaming him? Any manager would struggle with this side. How you can blame this on Villas-Boas so much so that you think about sacking him is amazing. Yes he could have done a bit better here and there, but he hasn't done bad enough that it's his fault that the team is struggling to get fourth, rather the main problem is that we can't break the opposition down which results in pointless crosses from the fullbacks. And when he did try to change the system because of that when he came, the team weren't able to adapt and he got eaten alive for it by people. Now he still gets attacked.

I didn't fully understand your second sentence, Soul. There's going to be a massive overhaul in the summer which is what Villas-Boas has repeatedly said, but it seems like you're doubting it if Villas-Boas is in charge. But I'm thinking I misunderstood because that is pretty clear and obvious...

That brings me to the next point which is that you guys should be judging him after he builds his squad and after shit players like Malouda, Kalou etc are finally removed by the club. After that you can see the high line (which will help with the creativity problem) Villas-Boas wants to play and then he should be criticized or praised accordingly. But right now it seems to me that people are upset and with that they just want to blame the manager. That is very foolish because you have to realize how hard it is for a manager in this situation I described above. Also we don't even have a CF who can score goals, how are we ever going to be a good winning team? Torres was Roman's master buy, mind you.

In conclusion, there are way too many problems with the team, problems that were created long before Villas-Boas was hired. Villas-Boas is sadly just a victim of Roman's and the rest of the club's inability to see where this team was heading to and lack of effort to start changing the squad. They deserve the blame ten times more than Villas-Boas does. And if they sack Villas-Boas then they would frankly be down right idiots because we will already lose CL revenue if we don't make it to the CL and sacking Villas-Boas when we will have to give him two years' worth of compensation would mean we will be able to spend zero on the squad and then you're going to be stuck with this lot for a pretty long time.

But what I'm seeing is people just taking their anger out on him and unfortunately I see Roman doing the same.

WAKE UP

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 pm

All I was doing was saying that THIS match was his fault, this is the first and hopefully last time I blame him for losing. Honestly, if he learns from this I will be happy. He still has a future here in my eyes.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 am

Kick wrote:All I was doing was saying that THIS match was his fault, this is the first and hopefully last time I blame him for losing. Honestly, if he learns from this I will be happy. He still has a future here in my eyes.

LOL that post wasn't aimed at you or anyone, more in general I suppose. Just taking out my anger smoking

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Judge him after 3 years, that's the minimum anyone needs to build a whole new team.

you were pterrty happy when we droppped carlo after two years
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 am

Training today

1) Throw-ins. Including how to throw a ball to a player wearing the same colour shirt, and how to not leave yourself exposed in the unlikely event of oppo player intercepting it.

2) goalie distribution. Including what to do if both full backs and central defenders are marked a) kick it as far upfield to the side as possible or b) aim it directly at opposing striker.

3) Not passing the ball across your own penalty area including some basic colour differentiation exercises and the importance of a twenty five yeard pass down the line.

Yup, that's what I'll be doing with the under 9s tonight! Boring, wish I could be a professional like AVB and move on to more complicated stuff.
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 pm

fatman123 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Judge him after 3 years, that's the minimum anyone needs to build a whole new team.

you were pterrty happy when we droppped carlo after two years

And....?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Smartest thing he could do right now is bring in a couple of the youth/reserves. Maybe that naivety and enthusiasm can rub off on the senior players. As the majority of them could hardly give a toss atm.

If Bosingwa, Malouda and Cole et al start next week then he probably deserves all the stick he's getting.

The squad he has atm is ridiculously unbalanced and small. Loaning/selling out the likes of Tore, Kakuta, McEachran, De Bruyne etc when they could have offered us something different was incredibly daft.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:You guys are comparing him to Scolari???

So what if Villas-Boas doesn't finish us in Top 4, this squad is crap. He wasn't even given the money to make his own squad, as of yet at least.

Blame Roman for being blind enough to not be able to see where this team was heading too.

But stop blaming the manager every time like the big guys at Chelsea like to do. You want to make it 8 managers in 11 years??

Judge him after 3 years, that's the minimum anyone needs to build a whole new team.

I actually agree with English Jewel

what a moment :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:11 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:You guys are comparing him to Scolari???

I actually agree with English Jewel

what a moment :bow:

:bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Gil wrote:Smartest thing he could do right now is bring in a couple of the youth/reserves. Maybe that naivety and enthusiasm can rub off on the senior players. As the majority of them could hardly give a toss atm.

If Bosingwa, Malouda and Cole et al start next week then he probably deserves all the stick he's getting.

The squad he has atm is ridiculously unbalanced and small. Loaning/selling out the likes of Tore, Kakuta, McEachran, De Bruyne etc when they could have offered us something different was incredibly daft.

I agree with this, half the team doesn't care. We should play:
Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand
Romeu Lampard
Ramires Mata De Bruyne
Sturridge

If we want to see our players running around like everton were against us. That team would give 100%.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Gil wrote:Smartest thing he could do right now is bring in a couple of the youth/reserves. Maybe that naivety and enthusiasm can rub off on the senior players. As the majority of them could hardly give a toss atm.

I agree with the last part, but I don't think it would make us any better if we start playing Bertrand instead of Cole, and certainly not if we start Piazon over Malouda.

In fact IMO it would create a squad division because the old players would feel like they aren't respected and that could lead to a kind of revolt. Like it or not the last thing Villas-Boas needs is to lose the trust of the older players, as they are the ones experienced enough to help us out of this. If they go complaining to Roman then things won't be good, like with Scolari.

I also do not believe the young players we have currently available will make any significant improvement to the squad.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 am

How is anybody blaming AVB? We've got crap all from the last however many games we've played but a few bad subs doesn't do that.

It's got to the point where I don't enjoy watching us because our players are just playing downright awful. Sure we have a few good moments(manu) but the overall bad level of the team is bringing down our better players(Mata etc).

I'm almost convinced that if we had've bought a proper striker over Torres then we'd be in 3rd spot, we just need somebody that can lead the line and score and as much as I love Drogba that isn't him anymore.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum