The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

+22
Die Borussen
jibers
BarcaKizz
free_cat
Deathrow898
Hamdyman
messixaviesta
kiranr
The Lizard King
alexjanosik
billionmillion
BarcaLearning
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
the xcx
guest7
harhar11
The Franchise
eelir
bazinga
shinigami99
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 am

billionmillion wrote:i didnt see...then why you put this girl on your avatar? tongue china people are very good people

Yep, as answered... and well thank u Razz

kiranr wrote:
The Franchise wrote:The team just isnt as motivated as it was before, I feel harsh blaming them for that either to be honest.

The league is such a test of the mind, especially La Liga. Because its not about quality and how much of it you can muster, its about putting your hard hat on and going on the grind every day and having the stomach for it.

We just dont have that quite like he did before. Its okay, I cant be that angry, of course im dissapointed but they have given us so much what can I say?

I hope the hunger for CL glory two years in a row remains, thats something for us to do which can transend our status. Winning the league in a row wont improve our all time status (as much I still want it) but back to back CL's will do that.

I had hoped that Mourinho and his mouth would motivate us enough to take this title again, but I guess all that was used up last year and is only rekindled when we play them again (which I guess is why we turn it on so much against them).

Not much of a rage post, my anger has already left me to be honest.

I totally agree with this post. I can't be angry with the situation considering how good the past 3 years have been. Even now, they play excellent football. As a fan, i only want to enjoy the spectacle they put on every week. Winning, for me, is a bonus and i have been given some pretty fat bonuses by the team for the past few years.

Yep, good point again, we have been lucky to witness so many victories, we cant win everything and so just enjoy as things come, we will still win a lot Smile

The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:Concertrading to Real Madrid or Mourinhos big mouth, is exactly why you barcelona plays so badly in league this season. You focus on one thing but forget about others. Getafe and Osasuna are good examples. From know on, yo guys shouldnt hope Real Madrid to drop points, just focus on other league games and take them one by one.

Just like in the other thread, you dont know what your talking about.

Mourinho has been a motivation for us, his talk only helps us want to put him in his place by beating him. Last season was exactly that.

Alex, I sort of understand what your getting at but I dont agree Messi was good yesturday. I do agree though, goals do not equal performance with him, not at all.

He created 2 chances I give that, but his all around play wasnt good enough and he wasnt involved enough.
Exactly what Im talking about and the reason why barcelona is suffering. Barcelona taking their rivals more seriously than your own team forgetting what have they achieved in the past and the development of the squad.
Tbf I know exactly what Im talking about, I know you warned me because we had different views of opinion.

xcx has it just all in his head.... the reason has nothnig to do with focus on whatever, its just pure fact that Madrid have gathered so many points and improved, while we have dipped in comparison... and not as a result of petty things like mOurinho clown shows and comments...

Hamdyman wrote:The team looked like there was an air of "we already lost La Liga and are focused on the other cups" Miss-pass mayhem.. and that was just one of the 28 mentionable negatives. but..

I'm certain many here already said this and others would agree, Priority 1 - UCL, were still deep in it with a decent chance, Barca has a good showing versus bigger teams this season, and Champions league teams keep matches more open (apart from zero football murder "mou's Inter") i doubt many will park it at the back as La Liga we are getting used to seeing, yes it works so i cant really blame them !! :facepalm:

Anyhow i find that this is only a natural cycle after a near perfect season, any club in the world has the same tendency for its players to loose some MOTIVATION, then they come back hungry again, and basically Madrid has reached its peak in HUNGER (aswell as having a better squad and on form players ofc), if Football clubs were animals Madrid would be a lost Dingo looking for any type of retribution for its fans and themselves, it should be pretty hard to see them stumble and give us a life line... but Fingers crossed anyways. Twisted Evil

IF they nail this La Liga then Hats off, move on !!

This period will surly act as a filter and remove some of the Band-wagoners to be honest, all the better!

But the rest will keep supporting till the end ! its like an oath some for Marriage "In sickness and in health" ! Visca Barca !

Good point about removing some bangwagoners.... although I think most Barca fans are true fnas, u r also right.

free_cat wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The xcx wrote:Btw how did the 40M winger Alexis Sanchez do against Osasuna?

Obvious troll is obvious. Come on. We've warned you to stop trolling repeated times. If you can't, then leave, but since you're on 25% you can't keep posting this kind of sh*t.

Alexis is still carrying an injury.

He is not really trolling. Alexis cost 26+11 milion and can't drible his grandma on a babywalker and is being outshadowed by Cuenca and Tello. Quite a ripoff to be honest.

Ps. I'm not blaming Alexis, he was ok and much better than Pique, Puyol, Mascherano (when playing DM) or Messi, I'm talking generally.

free thats too much bias towards the youngsters! Laughing Alexis has been one of our top performaners for a while now...

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by jibers Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 am

I won't say the cycle is over, but it there is a dip for sure. You have to remember that Barcelona have a small squad and have been EXTREMELY fortunate with injuries in previous seasons. Once again I will reitarate, your appalling pre season is probably the main cause. When was the last time you played your strongest 1st 11? CL final maybe? Copa? Villa and Pedrito have show how important they are to Messi's GS. Without them there is so little width and Messi has to go deeper, and teams just pack the middle now and make it harder for him to get through. Xavi has reoccuring achilles problems. I don't really think hunger is a probelm. Pique has been one of your worst players this season. The Osasusna game was embarrassing for him.

As for the hunger, it's only natural, winning makes you complacent. I think integrating new players such as Cesc and Alexis has had a massive impact as well. All in all, giving up on the league will mean this team is not the team I though it was tbh. 10 points might seem massive now, but there are still 13 games to play, Madrid will drop points. Just pray that your wide players come back.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 am

Our wide players were Vila and Pedro. Vila is not coming back this season and Pedro is just constantly injured. I mean if we give up on la liga is not because we want to, it is because of all the circumstances dictate that. At some point a smart thing to do is pick your fights, especially when most of your resources are not available.

I mean i do not think we should bend over for la liga, but use this as a chance for more rotations and try to integrate youth players more into the team, so next season if some of first 11 gets injured, we have a better substitutes, who have some experience with the first team.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 am

eelir wrote:Our wide players were Vila and Pedro. Vila is not coming back this season and Pedro is just constantly injured. I mean if we give up on la liga is not because we want to, it is because of all the circumstances dictate that. At some point a smart thing to do is pick your fights, especially when most of your resources are not available.

I mean i do not think we should bend over for la liga, but use this as a chance for more rotations and try to integrate youth players more into the team, so next season if some of first 11 gets injured, we have a better substitutes, who have some experience with the first team.

I see your point, but my opinion of this particular team would drop if you gave up. True about your resources, but tbf this is what most teams have had to deal with, as I said Barcelona have been extremely fortunate with injuries. Playing at this level for so long has finally caught up, and there is a massive reason why teams never retain the CL, the games that they play. Barcelona have played quite a few more games than their opponents and the fatigue will keep on accumulatingn as the season goes on tbh. I rememebr United being in a similar position in 09, when in the final, every equivalent United player, compared to their Barcelona counterpart had played almost 9 games more.

It's the price of success. The model that Pep has instilled in the club now is good. This will be a lesson to the club, never have such a shambolic pre season, and pep needs to rest Messi, seriously.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 am

The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
eelir wrote:Clearly xcx is thinking using RM philosophy, if something is not going right, splash some cash.

At least the players we bought weren't flops bar kaka..
JS.

On another note, the best player today was thaigo imo

Sahin....Coentrao? Altintop?

Oh cmon, you dont need to watch Real Madrid regularly to realise that the names you inlisted arent flops. Sahin is suffering, Coentrao is getting decent amount of minutes and Altintop was brought for a purpose as a backup.

I got news for you, Coentrao will never be worth 30m.

Sahin is suffering, thats nice but he has had 0 impact on this season.

As of right now, they are both much closer to flop than success.

your injury problems this year are a main factor of your disaster (-10)
see? that cost you the league while we have an almost perfect replacement for a possible injury :
left back
right back
left wing
right wing
defensive midfield

he is able to play in many different positions and that is worth of a 30m considering they werent able to purchase him with less money and also considering the season expectations which include the league ( long run = injuries = coentrao needed )

or you know any1 else who can play as many position,same quality worth less??????

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 am

deadrave wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
eelir wrote:Clearly xcx is thinking using RM philosophy, if something is not going right, splash some cash.

At least the players we bought weren't flops bar kaka..
JS.

On another note, the best player today was thaigo imo

Sahin....Coentrao? Altintop?

Oh cmon, you dont need to watch Real Madrid regularly to realise that the names you inlisted arent flops. Sahin is suffering, Coentrao is getting decent amount of minutes and Altintop was brought for a purpose as a backup.

I got news for you, Coentrao will never be worth 30m.

Sahin is suffering, thats nice but he has had 0 impact on this season.

As of right now, they are both much closer to flop than success.

your injury problems this year are a main factor of your disaster (-10)
see? that cost you the league while we have an almost perfect replacement for a possible injury :
left back
right back
left wing
right wing
defensive midfield

he is able to play in many different positions and that is worth of a 30m considering they werent able to purchase him with less money and also considering the season expectations which include the league ( long run = injuries = coentrao needed )

or you know any1 else who can play as many position,same quality worth less??????

Maybe not the same quality, but does the job for us and much cheaper - Adriano
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

Coentrao isnt worth 30m, end of story.

Overpriced utility player who used to be a great leftwinger/leftback...now he is just an okay player who plays various positions at a average level.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah, Madrid will probably win the league thanks to Concentrao. LooOOooOOooOOl.

Not because you have the most expensive team ever with star players like Kaka, Higuain, Albiol, Carvalho or Sahin sitting in the bench and giving your team a tremendous depth.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm

bla bla bla..

Barca will turn to winning ways from Tuesday on.. don't worry !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 pm

free_cat wrote:Yeah, Madrid will probably win the league thanks to Concentrao. LooOOooOOooOOl.

Not because you have the most expensive team ever with star players like Kaka, Higuain, Albiol, Carvalho or Sahin sitting in the bench and giving your team a tremendous depth.

omg.. thats my point.. we paid 30m for him for our squad's depth, considering that he is the most usefull one since he can play several positions and replace any of the injured players if any..

we have a player that can fil up 5 positions on the field there where you use B team players such us tello and quenqa Smile he is worthy of it. anyway not point on this rlly..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Tello, Adriano and Cuenca performances > Coentrao

Adriano 13.5m, Cuenca free and Tello free > 30m Coentrao
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:Tello, Adriano and Cuenca performances > Coentrao

Adriano 13.5m, Cuenca free and Tello free > 30m Coentrao

thats right. but still we prefer coentrao with 30m over all of them as a package for only 10 cause we DONT need them. see? its a flop for you but not for us. free to judge nonetheless.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Thats fine, but my opinion is, you could of got someone playing the same role at a similar level for less than half.

Flop perhaps is harsh, but no way is he worth 30m for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:07 pm

free_cat wrote:Yeah, Madrid will probably win the league thanks to Concentrao. LooOOooOOooOOl.

Higuain albiol and carvalho didn't even cost anything scratch

Kaka and sahin,
Sahin is a long term investment, as with you guys and sanchez. I'm not going to judge him until next season.

Kaka was a :facepalm: buy. You can make fun of us on that
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Albiol was 15m wasnt he? Or did his contract run out?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Higuain was 13 million

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

13 million well spent eco smile

Agree with franchise on Coentrao, I like his energy and hustle but there are other players who offer similar things and they would have cost less than 30 million.

I'm not complaining though, Madrid has cash to burn, cash they themselves generate through good financial planning.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

bump for relevance...

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) - Page 4 Fuuu
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am

Rage thread eh... Well Im not raging. Im still optomistic that Barca will win CL clash with Chelsea and qualify through to final. End of Story. Btw, Madrid fans in this forum post crap, no grammar what so ever, Barca fan comments are actually decent to read and well most of the guys use their grammar to full use and well we actually have a legit moderator for this section with an admin also observing the games
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4