+5
Cruijf
pUsHa
Arquitecto
Forza
Fadi
9 posters

Go down

M.Lopez appreciation thread!!...... Empty M.Lopez appreciation thread!!......

Post by Fadi Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 am

a bit mad that i couldn't see the game yesterday but i'm very glad to know that Maxi saved our arses along with SES92, a strong message to dummy allegri who thinks maxi doesn't deserve more than 5 minutes cameos and that SES92-stupidinho partnership was actually going to work!!..

most people here doubted Maxi and claimed he's not good enough for milan, i'm happy maxi is proving his doubters wrong, always liked him, he's without a doubt one of the most underrated strikers in italy, a hard working, flexible and a natural CF, last night you all saw what he can do when he's given more than 5 minutes cameo!!....

i truly think he should start against arsenal instead of ibra who is hitting a poor form. ibra will choke if he starts against arsenal, mark my words. just my thoughts.......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

M.Lopez appreciation thread!!...... Empty Re: M.Lopez appreciation thread!!......

Post by Forza Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 am

I must admit that I doubted Maxi, don't jinx Ibra for the Arsenal game though!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

M.Lopez appreciation thread!!...... Empty Re: M.Lopez appreciation thread!!......

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Fadi wrote:a bit mad that i couldn't see the game yesterday but i'm very glad to know that Maxi saved our arses along with SES92, a strong message to dummy allegri who thinks maxi doesn't deserve more than 5 minutes cameos and that SES92-stupidinho partnership was actually going to work!!..

most people here doubted Maxi and claimed he's not good enough for milan, i'm happy maxi is proving his doubters wrong, always liked him, he's without a doubt one of the most underrated strikers in italy, a hard working, flexible and a natural CF, last night you all saw what he can do when he's given more than 5 minutes cameo!!....

i truly think he should start against arsenal instead of ibra who is hitting a poor form. ibra will choke if he starts against arsenal, mark my words. just my thoughts.......

You mean the same guy that inserted him into the game yesterday? My lord, you truly are the most negative person I encountered.

I can only imagine what birthday wishes from you would be like; my guess is they'd be something like this, "Hey man, happy birthday, too bad you didn't get things right this year, dummy. Hopefully you'll make some better decision this year (although I'm certain that won't be the case.) All the best, even though the best wishes couldn't help you succeed.)

I don't mind you having an opinion, but hot damn, you know how to keep it negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm

THC 10 wrote:
Fadi wrote:a bit mad that i couldn't see the game yesterday but i'm very glad to know that Maxi saved our arses along with SES92, a strong message to dummy allegri who thinks maxi doesn't deserve more than 5 minutes cameos and that SES92-stupidinho partnership was actually going to work!!..

You mean the same guy that inserted him into the game yesterday? My lord, you truly are the most negative person I encountered.

I can only imagine what birthday wishes from you would be like; my guess is they'd be something like this, "Hey man, happy birthday, too bad you didn't get things right this year, dummy. Hopefully you'll make some better decision this year (although I'm certain that won't be the case.) All the best, even though the best wishes couldn't help you succeed.)

I don't mind you having an opinion, but hot damn, you know how to keep it negative.

won't go far into debating this one with you because it seems that your knowledge about football is very limited and you go crazy whenever someone says that allegri has made a mistake, so a bit of ignorance mixed with utter bias, no thanks...

maxi should've started yesterday, i was expecting him to play from start, why??, well, ibra is suspended, robinho is not a CF, SES92 is not one either, and obviously allegri has some grudge against inzaghi so he'll never start, so maxi was the only true CF left and he was supposed to start alongside SES92, any sane coach would've done that...

allegri on the other hand went for a ses92 and robinho partnership!!!, how is that supposed to work???, a second striker and a joker??, who is going to score???, nowonder then that it was until maxi was introduced that we started making real chances and scored!!, allegri is not the one to thanks for yesterdays win, it's maxi and SES92, that's not lnegative way of thinking, that's logical!, obviously you don't what that means.....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 pm

won't go fat into debating this one with you because it'seems that your knowledge about football is very limited and you go crazy whenever someone says that allegri has made something wrong, so abit of ignorance mixed with bias, no thanks...

Funny you should say that, I'm actually not one of the posters that defends Allegri, you should look to get your facts straight. Also, what makes you say my knowledge about football is very limited? While I'm a not the most knowledgable poster around these parts, I'm a student of the game and continue to learn with each passing day.

Do your research next time, my friend, otherwise you come off looking like a fool (not that you care.)

:lol!: at me going crazy whenever someone says Allegri has done something wrong, I don't even think I've posted my opinion on Allegri. I was actually the guy who would protect Leo, you must have me mistaken with someone else.

Have a good day and enjoy that half cup of coffee/tea that's not even half empty these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 pm

THC 10 wrote:
won't go fat into debating this one with you because it'seems that your knowledge about football is very limited and you go crazy whenever someone says that allegri has made something wrong, so abit of ignorance mixed with bias, no thanks...

Funny you should say that, I'm actually not one of the posters that defends Allegri, you should look to get your facts straight. Also, what makes you say my knowledge about football is very limited? While I'm a not the most knowledgable poster around these parts, I'm a student of the game and continue to learn with each passing day.

Do your research next time, my friend, otherwise you come off looking like a fool (not that you care.)

:lol!: at me going crazy whenever someone says Allegri has done something wrong, I don't even think I've posted my opinion on Allegri. I was actually the guy who would protect Leo, you must have me mistaken with someone else.

Have a good day and enjoy that half cup of coffee/tea that's not even half empty these days.

so you supported leo??, that's even worse!, the man doesn't even know how to coach but if it makes feel any better dummy allegri isn't much better, anyway i won't turn this into an allegri fans vs allegri haters or whatever, this is a Maxi lopez appreciation thread, so that people can come here and give the man credits, especially his doubters, we shall keep it that way......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't want to derail the thread, but you mentioned you didn't watch the game and went on to say...

nowonder then that it was until maxi was introduced that we started making real chances and scored!!

Also, this was quite amusing...

who is going to score???, nowonder then that it was until maxi was introduced that we started making real chances and scored!!

Maxi scored the first goal from a rebound that came from El Shaarawy's shot on goal, not to take anything away from Maxi (I actually was in favor of his signing.) He also was the one who assisted the El Shaarawy goal. I understand you wanted Maxi to start, but perhaps there's a reason he didn't (I can't be sure); he's new to the team and might not be 100 percent match fit (he wasn't starting at Cagliari.) While I agree that Robinho can't finish, many other posters would attest to his playmaking abilities and we've succeeded with the small line up last season when Ibra was suspended, so I can see what Allegri has in mind with that lineup.

Just saying that while your opinion might be the correct one, you seem to dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with your thoughts. I just think you could try being a little less subjective, that's all. I have nothing against you personally, just put off by the way you post and assume you have it all figured out.

I'll be the first to admit we look lethargic in that first half and the changes made a difference. Udinese could have put that game away, but they didn't and Milan showed character in coming back. I think this thread name should be change to "M. Lopez/Amelia appreciation thread", without Amelia I'm not sure we would have been in the position to make a comeback victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Fadi wrote:
THC 10 wrote:

won't go far into debating this one with you because it seems that your knowledge about football is very limited and you go crazy whenever someone says that allegri has made a mistake, so a bit of ignorance mixed with utter bias, no thanks...

maxi should've started yesterday, i was expecting him to play from start, why??, well, ibra is suspended, robinho is not a CF, SES92 is not one either, and obviously allegri has some grudge against inzaghi so he'll never start, so maxi was the only true CF left and he was supposed to start alongside SES92, any sane coach would've done that...

allegri on the other hand went for a ses92 and robinho partnership!!!, how is that supposed to work???, a second striker and a joker??, who is going to score???, nowonder then that it was until maxi was introduced that we started making real chances and scored!!, allegri is not the one to thanks for yesterdays win, it's maxi and SES92, that's not lnegative way of thinking, that's logical!, obviously you don't what that means.....

Once again, conveniently you just say only our players saved our asses and not Allegri's 2nd half tactics.

In the 1st half I agree we were static, and uninspired.

It was Allegri's risky move to bring off our only energetic source of defense (the average Nocerino) and to bring on Maxi that did the job.

5 minutes cameos? I guess you don't understand how out of match fitness Maxi actually is considering he was on the bench on Catania most of the time along with the fact that it measured to take 3-4 weeks for a player to completely adjust to the managers tactics, formations and systems. Which is why Maxi was given small cameos to familiarize himself, yet most of the work is done in training.

SES-Robinho? If you didn't know Allegri generally hasn't played a number 9 for Milan SES-Robinho on paper provides dynamism, fluidity, and creativity. Similar to Prandelli's Italia with two SS or Barca with false 9s.

It didn't impress on such a large level simply because of our PISS POOR MIDFIELD. How many times do I have to repeat this? The ball wasn't played enough to their feet which is why SES and Robinho did not create as many chances as needed.

Maxi, who is a typical 9 changed the game due to his tower of strength, ability to hold the ball and bring players into player, whilst taking the physical burden off the front flank. Which is why Allegri brought him in .

Funny how you say Inzaghi considering this is a man who has barely trained with the group and has failed to impress on his chances and is needed only WHEN WE CREATE CHANCES. Were we creating any? No we were not.

I'm glad you like Maxi though as even I am a fan of him. I remember him carrying Catania on his back to the top 10 as he is a striker with ox like strength, solid technical ability and use of both feet, and excellent tactical sense.

As for Ibra, you said the same thing that he'll choke against Barca, (whereas he was our best player) and you also said you would leave the forum if he would score. After that, you were nowhere to be seen.

What makes you so sure that he would choke against Arsenal? Considering he scored a fantastic brace in the QFs in his Barca time against them.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

If he keeps it up , I'll eat my words ... he reminded me a little bit about the way Borrielo played for us ... let's hope he is even better because we need to win !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm

pUsHa wrote:If he keeps it up , I'll eat my words ... he reminded me a little bit about the way Borrielo played for us ... let's hope he is even better because we need to win !

And that's a good thing? Borrielo (spelling?) was utter garbage.

As for Fadi, sorry mate, but I just can't take you seriously any more. Best of luck mate, and try to be a bit more positive!
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:58 am

When i first heard we are getting Maxi ,i was really happy.Then the Tevez saga started ,we were all concentrated on that transfer ,Maxis transfer looked dull and was out shined .He definitely is better than Borrielo,way quicker and more natural goalscorer.I hope he'll pull a Crespo against Arsenal.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 am

Maxi only got a goal and assist guys... It's not like this is his 4th brace in a row. Give a few full games before we make Maxi Godpez-esque threads
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 am

I really like the passion Maxi has for Milan. He is a true Rossonero, I don't know if Tevez would've actually loved the shirt like Maxi. He waited all month for us and you can tell he loves the shirt. Forza Maxi!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 am

Milantildeath wrote:I really like the passion Maxi has for Milan. He is a true Rossonero, I don't know if Tevez would've actually loved the shirt like Maxi. He waited all month for us and you can tell he loves the shirt. Forza Maxi!!!
I agree, much respect to him, I know it WAS only ten minutes but it is a great sign.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down