billionmillion
The Franchise
alexjanosik
Albiceleste
Khaled
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Crimson wrote:Any good bets you Barcelona fans see for this game?

Not really. Our form of late doesnt really justify any certainties or wise bets, particularly as we are away and ive seen that it has been snowing in Germany.

If the draw is a good price...maybe look at that. I hope we win though. If Tello is really long odds to score he might be an option...

Draw is paying 4.20 so I put abit on that already

Tello is at 2.63 to score, seems alot of people have the same idea and thus have pushed his odds down

Derdiyok is 4.20 to score so might put some money on that as well

Messi is 1.50 to score O.O lol

Back to top Go down

Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 am

Hey crimson where do you bet at?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:53 am

ColoJunior wrote:Hey crimson where do you bet at?

usually sportsbet for Australian betting

but I do alot of betting on BWIN too

Depends on the odds I can get and whats better

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 am

Yeah crim... Normally betting prices on barca and madrid games are horrible in Australia, as are Messi/ ronaldo to score bets because everyone just assumes it'll happen. However, sometimes you can get a decent bet on lesser known teams because Aussies don't know sh*t about la liga.

Tello is $2.60 on sports ey??? Wtf... Surprised people even know who he is...

Might put a multi on this round...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 am

Derdiyok is out injured I believe

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

He is. Thiago should start as Im sure Busquests won't start. Cesc will be great coming off the bench as he is always a threat for some reason.
Expecting Tello/Cuenca to play instead of Cesc (if he plays) on that left wing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:59 am

Albiceleste wrote:Derdiyok is out injured I believe
He is out, just like Ballack.

BTW, as reporters insisted he'd give a prediction, Bayer coach Robin Dutt replied with gallows humour: "I'd be satisfied with an assured 5:0." XD
(He then qualified he'd be satisfied with a result that at least gives Bayer a little hope for the return match)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 am

My Side to start:
Valdes
Alves-Mascherano-Pique-Abidal
Xavi-Thaigo-Inestia
Sanchez-Messi-Tello
Probabs Starting Line Up:
Valdes
Alves-Pique-Puyol-Abidal
Xavi-Busquests-Inestia
Sanchez-Messi-Cesc

The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 am

paxtonpale wrote:My Side to start:
Valdes
Alves-Mascherano-Pique-Abidal
Xavi-Thaigo-Inestia
Sanchez-Messi-Tello
Probabs Starting Line Up:
Valdes
Alves-Pique-Puyol-Abidal
Xavi-Busquests-Inestia
Sanchez-Messi-Cesc

you are under drugs dude Smile
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 am

Right now the squad seems to be in bad shape overall.
I would really want the to focus all their energy in the CL where we actually have chances.
I really hope for a boss performance, mainly to boost our moral
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 am

Barca can focus in 6 competition and can be the best. The barca that we saw in last weeks were not real full strength barca. theres no need for worries. let injured players return and give 1 week rest to team then barca again will start to own everybody
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 am

alexjanosik wrote:
free_cat wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:I just want one thing.
For Fabregas to take his rightful place on the bench.
Enough of the useless midfield imposter and lets have Messi back to his best.

I'm slightly critic with Cesc as you know, but I feel this is quite baseless. Messi was utter crap vs. Osasuna and Cesc was not playing. He has been pretty much meh since the turn of year, and I don't think it has nothing to do with Cesc. If you actually see him play, he seems slower, with less spark and takes weird decisions. And also his finishing has gone to the dogs. All of this, has nothing to do with Cesc being on the pitch, as with or without Cesc, he finds space, has chances and gets reasonably involved.

I would go with our best 11 for this match:

VV
Alves - Machete - Pique - Abidal
Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - Alexis

If Pedro is still in terrible form as he was vs. Osasuna I would play Cuenca or Tello instead. If Busquets can't play, I would play Thiago in his place. If Iniesta can't play, or has very low fitness, then Cesc.

Stats dont lie.

They can lie. Ok, Messi scores less when Cesc is playing. But at the begining of the season sure it wasn't like this. And if you actually see Messi play with or without Cesc, currently, it's not like Cesc is bumping in his path to avoid him scoring, like Ibra did. Messi is not himself, Cesc or no Cesc. Laks spark, his finishing is bad, etc. Things that has nothing to do with Cesc playing. I mean, if Messi is in a one on one situation, he doesn't miss because Cesc is also playing. That can't be a cause. Same with him being that slow.

Last edited by free_cat on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 am

I thought this Messi-Cesc combo was good because they could 'read each others mind' and make a run and score. Messi is not playing well like everyone else. End of story!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

Xavi had again calf problems during Sunday's training session. The staff will later today decide if he can play tonight. [md] :S :S
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 am

So is Sam, who was great (best player) in the group stages. Also Barnetta who is a very good player. Renato is only just back too.

They are crippled.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

I want to see CHARACTER! :vagi:
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:

So is Sam, who was great (best player) in the group stages. Also Barnetta who is a very good player. Renato is only just back too.

They are crippled.
wow, thats a shame, unfortunate for Leverkusen.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Valdes, Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Abidal, Busquets, Iniesta, Cesc, Adriano, Messi and Alexis.

Xavi injured, but where they hell is Thiago.

Puyol :facepalm:

Bench: Pinto, Pedro, Sergi Roberto, Thiago, Bartra, Cuenca, Dos Santos

No Tello nor Pique.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

What? We play against giants and we are leaving our own on bench?

I know Pep knows what he is doing but i will be disappointed if we don't win this game.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Alexis scores in an otherwise subpar half.

We couldnt penetrate the middle at all, we rarely got the ball around the box. Everything was midfield and wings.

Nice finish from Alexis, great effort to win the first header and then as always a great run.

Messi still not himself and him not laying it off to Abidal capped off what was a bad first half. Great pass for Alexis but thats not enough for me.

Nice to see Cesc playing deeper and not running away, it helped us. But he is no Xavi or even Thiago in terms of evading challanges and proceeding forward.

Iniesta and Busquets look rusty, Iniesta looks like he doesnt want to break into a sprint. Non crisp passes and suspect touches.

They are in worst form then us and it looks like too teams short of confidence and flow right now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Leverkusen's defense is just too organized.

Probably the best you guys have faced this season.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 pm

juvefan4life wrote:Leverkusen's defense is just too organized.

Probably the best you guys have faced this season.

Sevilla's defense was more organized.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm

No, this defence is nothing special. They are doing a decent job, but our slow tempo, lack of precision passing, lack of Messi being Messi and more importantly no midfielder who is willing to dribble is the reason we arent breaking through.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Another 2 great goals from free's favourite tap-in merchant. :coffee:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Why cant we play our away game in la liga this way Razz

It was nice to watch some of "old" Barca's game. There were players who looked out of fitness, but all in all a good game.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Not a 3-1 performance but im very happy with the result, tie is all but sealed and we didnt really get into 3rd gear.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next