billionmillion
The Franchise
alexjanosik
Albiceleste
Khaled
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

free_cat wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Here Marca is explaining how alexis changed from being a dribbler to a team player but I guess that you know more about sanchez than we who have seen him player way before he played for barca..

Edit: This part of the article was pretty interesting
Cuenta Joan Josep Pallàs en 'Mundo Deportivo' que, en unos de sus primeros entrenamientos, el chileno se puso a hacer virguerías con el balón y que Iniesta le recordó que en el Barça eso servía de poco, que cuanto más rápido la soltara mejor.

I believe that may be true. This doesn't mean Alexis can drible or that Pep told him not to do. It doesn't make sense when Cuenca and Tello try to drible every match and it even contradicts other player's statements, like Pedro, who has said more than once that Pep encourages him to drible more.

It is also not against our credo to drible:

“If my forward arrives in a one vs one situation, I always say: ‘let him work it out.’ Cruyff.

If you belive that is true and you have not seen him player for chile/udinese/river plate then you have to take the word of them who have seen him play there

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League [Round 16 | 1st leg]: Bayern Leverkusen Vs Barcelona

Post by free_cat Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm

For the thousand time. I don't care of how great he dribled in Udinese or Boca. He has to do it at Barça.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5