RealGunner
aleumdance
Zealous
Jay29
The Verminator
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the problem? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the problem?

Post by boss Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:05 pm

The players we have are not bad players at all. Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Song, Rosicky (Good squad player), RVP, Walcott (out of form),Szczesny. These aren't bad players. Compare them to the Milan players and you can say there isn't too much difference in quality.
True ! well, imo our players are suffering of (big games fobia) ! ,plus lacking in disciplines,respect! ,strategy n communications ...that's it.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I watched most of this game... part of the problem I see currently Arsenal obviously is having no real play maker - losing Cesc and Nasri. U guys seem empty in the attacking mid area. Hence some of u mentioning looking like wihtout a gameplan or idea going forward. Players like Rosicky are trying to make it from deep wider positions and Walcott etc wide right, its not happening. VP up front along arent going to win crosses.... defensively u guys have been weak for a longgggggg time, and its not been fixed.

Just my observations.... Wenger doesnt look like improving things for a long time, so Im sure he should leave soon?

Havent seen Arsenal lost so clearly in Europe in a long time... not sure, but Milan were very determined and scored their chances...

That is exactly the problem. Wenger was prepared to sit there and play Russian roulette with Cesc and Nasri, then subsequently bring in Park and Yossi, when in fact, he should've have been looking for ready made replacements, with the obscene amount of money we generated in the flippin summer.

Now he want to tell me crap I already knew, thanks to my common sense, regarding having to post a £15m profit on player transfers. Seriously, Wenger *bleep* up big style this summer, and guess what...CEsc and Nasri need not feel guilty about leaving. Hell, at this rate, RVP has every right to leave. How do you explain to your captain how you hustled alsmost £60m in transfer fees, yet you only buy a 18 yr old kid for £12m, who get overlooked for a simple minded winger/wannabe Henry?!?!?!?!?
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:I watched most of this game... part of the problem I see currently Arsenal obviously is having no real play maker - losing Cesc and Nasri. U guys seem empty in the attacking mid area. Hence some of u mentioning looking like wihtout a gameplan or idea going forward. Players like Rosicky are trying to make it from deep wider positions and Walcott etc wide right, its not happening. VP up front along arent going to win crosses.... defensively u guys have been weak for a longgggggg time, and its not been fixed.

Just my observations.... Wenger doesnt look like improving things for a long time, so Im sure he should leave soon?

Havent seen Arsenal lost so clearly in Europe in a long time... not sure, but Milan were very determined and scored their chances...

That is exactly the problem. Wenger was prepared to sit there and play Russian roulette with Cesc and Nasri, then subsequently bring in Park and Yossi, when in fact, he should've have been looking for ready made replacements, with the obscene amount of money we generated in the flippin summer.

Now he want to tell me crap I already knew, thanks to my common sense, regarding having to post a £15m profit on player transfers. Seriously, Wenger *bleep* up big style this summer, and guess what...CEsc and Nasri need not feel guilty about leaving. Hell, at this rate, RVP has every right to leave. How do you explain to your captain how you hustled alsmost £60m in transfer fees, yet you only buy a 18 yr old kid for £12m, who get overlooked for a simple minded winger/wannabe Henry?!?!?!?!?

lol agreed
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Go Carts Go!

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Its Wenger who does not want to spend, he says the dumbest thing which is we have a big squad. :facepalm:
He's right, we do have a big squad. Trouble is, it's choc full of utter shit. Squillaci should be shining shoes, not playing football. What the hell is Almunia doing to earn his paycheck every week? Giving Wenger back massages or something? We can fool naive asian people into believing Chamakh is CRonaldo and have him make special guest appearances at birthdays and christenings for a few bucks, so he's not a total loss

Point is, yes the squad is big, but its full of average dross. Rather have a compact team with above average players. Quality over quantity is the lesson of the day
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Lads and Ladettes, time to put thing into perspective; us Arsenal fans are getting mugged off here! All we get in sugar coated drivel about this, that and the third!

I've never once said 'Wenger should leave', but after 6 seasons of dishonest head fvcking, I don't think I can take any more of it. Look how we let Mata get away. Yet some people want to tell me that we should've signed Dempsey Neutral The Arsenal are run is similar to how a stingy millionaire lives his life- make a ton of money- yet only buy reduced foods and 2 for 1 deals.

I've told my friend this already- If we don't sign any established players in the summer, I will boycott live Arsenal games- whether it be on Skysports or at the Emirates. Not quite sure what impact that will have, but at least I'll be happy.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

If i had known this is how we'd end up, struggling to qualify for champion's league football , getting thrashed in the actual competition and failing to attract bigger names than Park and Squillaci, i'd have appreciated the Arsenal era immediately pre Invincibles sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo much more
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2