Ganso
Giancarlo
S
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

From Juventino.. Empty From Juventino..

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Our two section last yr and this season were really great friends and we posted and had jokes and all stuff and never argued ...now this days the situation is really really sensitive.. Giancarlo,Sciacca,Casey and the other involved this ain't the way to make this forum a better place ( right what we all want and I am sure u want that to) ..So lets stop this non sense.

We are humans before fans .....

I am sure that this can be solved at least for the good of our two section ..so pls guys calm down and say sorry to each other I don't know who is guilty and tbh I don't care all I care is that we are all good and happy...

remember guys : " Big person and man is the one who apologizes even when he is not guilty in order to make things good "

Pls don't take this bad neither of you

for all of us do this

respect

Devi

P.S. If I see any members here arguing of any section on this thread or some where else I will really start with bans things must calm down ...

again :
Pls don't take this bad neither of you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

From Juventino.. Empty Re: From Juventino..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

This can be solved easily.

Tell them to stop provoking or insulting Juve and none of this will happen. In addition, if they don't like my opinions, they should live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm

sometimes heated arguments are fun !!!but the thing is it shud not go out of hand !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

And tell Juve fans to stop insulting Milan, and stop questioning our motives. I've seen Juve fans basically say we won the trophy through help with the referee... things like that don't go down lightly.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

meh,its not even serious.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm

did i miss something? what happened?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm

sciacca wrote:This can be solved easily.

Tell them to stop provoking or insulting Juve and none of this will happen. In addition, if they don't like my opinions, they should live with it.

Kuddos antonio.And me personally , I have never insulted anyone from Milan section !!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

no no no I won't tell u fratelli ( Milan fans) and I wont u to my fratelli ( Juve fans) ...you broke u fix it ...I don't want this kind of negativity in the forums .....

ofc this is not for all juventini and milanistas
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am

Sciacca, Giancarlo: Drop the feud. Move on. Stop the incessant bickering and fighting.

This is not a request.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 am

Giancarlo wrote:And tell Juve fans to stop insulting Milan, and stop questioning our motives. I've seen Juve fans basically say we won the trophy through help with the referee... things like that don't go down lightly.

Giancarlo how many times have you said things about Marrotta and us failing and Rossonero23 saying we used cheating and such which is always irrelavent to any discussion? First time I responded to you, I gave my opinion, and yet you responded by insulting Juve, which had nothing to do with the topic, so I'd suggest you take your own words before accusing us. Your provakations always lead to bad things, aswell your buddies on this section, insult Juve more than what gets insulted back to Milan. I personally have never done that, I'm better than that, and you know it.

Thanks.

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:And tell Juve fans to stop insulting Milan, and stop questioning our motives. I've seen Juve fans basically say we won the trophy through help with the referee... things like that don't go down lightly.

Giancarlo how many times have you said things about Marrotta and us failing and Rossonero23 saying we used cheating and such which is always irrelavent to any discussion? First time I responded to you, I gave my opinion, and yet you responded by insulting Juve, which had nothing to do with the topic, so I'd suggest you take your own words before accusing us. Thanks.

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 am

sciacca wrote:

Giancarlo how many times have you said things about Marrotta and us failing and Rossonero23 saying we used cheating and such which is always irrelavent to any discussion? First time I responded to you, I gave my opinion, and yet you responded by insulting Juve, which had nothing to do with the topic, so I'd suggest you take your own words before accusing us. Thanks.

This is the Milan forum. I'm a Milan fan. That's all there has to be said.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

This is the Milan forum. I'm a Milan fan. That's all there has to be said.

So? What's your point? Seeing it's a Milan forum, everyone has the right to insult other clubs and members? It gives you the right to call me a troll, when I have every right to be here and give my own opinions? You know, that I haven't done anything wrong, just last night you got into another argument, and this time both of you insulted each other. No surprise really. But, I love all the contradictions, keep it up. You got banned in the past for a reason, I on the other hand still haven't. So keep claiming what you think about me and the others, and think about yourself before you contradict yourself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 am

Gian and sci ...this ends here .. !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 am

What I got banned for was the past, and it was not justified. I've said enough. You constantly try to diminish my credibility. And what happened last night, was just a bit of banter. Nothing too serious. I kept my cool. The chewbacca joke was funny though. Very Happy

Anyways, I'm willing to accept this thread, and move on. No need to harbor any more harsh feelings towards Juventus. I wish them the best in the transfer market.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 am

Giancarlo wrote:What I got banned for was the past, and it was not justified. I've said enough. You constantly try to diminish my credibility. And what happened last night, was just a bit of banter. Nothing too serious. I kept my cool. The chewbacca joke was funny though. Very Happy

Anyways, I'm willing to accept this thread, and move on. No need to harbor any more harsh feelings towards Juventus. I wish them the best in the transfer market.

You were unjustified... sure you were. Anyways...

I'm willing to put this aside, as long as Giancarlo realizes I have every right to post here and that I'm not a troll. I'm getting sick and tired of him always reporting me just because he can't realize the truth or my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 am

good so we sorted this out ....this thread goes locked ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down