+3
zarola
eltractor
SoloInter
7 posters

Go down

can't w8 till that happens can't w8 Empty can't w8 till that happens can't w8

Post by SoloInter Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 am

can't w8 till that happens can't w8 Scaled.php?server=838&filename=morratikillranieri

off with his head. we need someone who ll give youth a chance ffs we need a change of mentality and its clear that Ranieri isn't going to deliver that. he is just too old and too stubborn. maybe a defeat against Napoli ll make it happen hmm
pic was not stolen from GLS's awesome sig btw :coffee:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

can't w8 till that happens can't w8 Empty Re: can't w8 till that happens can't w8

Post by eltractor Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 am

i cant wait for this too, i was thinkin about a coach who gives a chance to the youth, and i thought about arsene wenger Razz although i dont appreciate him, but he is accustomed to low spending, and knows how to invest in youth, and apparently he is under fire Razz
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

can't w8 till that happens can't w8 Empty Re: can't w8 till that happens can't w8

Post by zarola Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

he's been better than gasperini but I don't blame gasperini, but he's been worse than benitez. I'd like to see him go for anyone who is willing to keep playing players for HOW THEY DO not on their name, age, or experience.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I honestly can't blame the coaches we've had other than Gasperini.
It's not the coaches fault we lose to Novara Lecce Bologna etc. We should beat those kind of teams with the quality we have. As we do have quality players, that won 3 trophies last season, made the QF in the CL and finished second in Serie A. You wanna blame someone? Blame Moratti for hiring coaches and then refusing to back them up.

Only thing Ranieri wanted was a LW and Motta to stay. He got 2 injured players and washed up player. Good job Branca.

Edit: With that said, if i was the owner of Inter i would fire him for his retarded line-ups and subs. :lol!:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

InterMalia wrote:I honestly can't blame the coaches we've had other than Gasperini.
It's not the coaches fault we lose to Novara Lecce Bologna etc. We should beat those kind of teams with the quality we have. As we do have quality players, that won 3 trophies last season, made the QF in the CL and finished second in Serie A. You wanna blame someone? Blame Moratti for hiring coaches and then refusing to back them up.

Only thing Ranieri wanted was a LW and Motta to stay. He got 2 injured players and washed up player. Good job Branca.

it was known gasperini was gonna use a 3 man defense cuz thats the kinda coach he is. If Moratti didn't think that was suitable for inter, why would he want to hire him?

Gasperini didnt get who he wanted
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Gasp didn't get his way but he also refused to adapt to the situation. Ranieri has fully adapted and also adapts during games. So did Leo and Rafa.
Gasp was too stubborn. Not a good thing if you're a coach.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm

moratti is struggling because we r short of cash and we have been forced to sell important players lately to balance the books which makes life very hard for any management. i do blame moratti though for the bad selection of coaches he's been making because for his project to work we need a coach that can work well with our youth and Renieri is definitely not that coach !!
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

ranieri adapting? he hasn't adapted at all. all he's done is go with the tired old "safe" formations/player selections. if he adapted to our squads strengths we certainly wouldn't be playing with 8 defensive players and 2 poachers for most of our games. or have lost 6 out of the last 7 games

- ranieri wants a winger and motta to stay
- he doesn't get that
- plays some ultra defensive stupid as hell line ups

that is not adapting. that's screwing us
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 am

none of rafa, ranieri, or gasp have gotten the players they wanted/were promised

the difference between rafa/gasp and ranieri is that rafa and gasp had a clear plan and direction....ranieri....idn wtf he's trying to do
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am

andiii wrote:-ranieri wants a winger and motta to stay
- he doesn't get that
- plays some ultra defensive stupid as hell line ups

that is not adapting. that's screwing us

actually before Mota's sale we won less than 20% without him on the field so it's no surprise we're struggling without him. Renieri has been shit lately but i only blame Moratti for this
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 am

I blame Moratti....for hiring Ranieri

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:42 am

see but honestly I don't get Ranieri whatsoever. Can someone honestly just please explain to me the logic behind playing zarate?

I can fully understand why he would play Forlan, Sneijder, Stankovic, Chivu, etc. (although I DON'T AGREE WITH HIS REASONING), but I don't even have a simple explanation as to why zarate started.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I blame Moratti....for hiring Ranieri

me too Evil or Very Mad
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum