The most underrated striker in the world - Matri

5 posters

Go down

The most underrated striker in the world - Matri Empty The most underrated striker in the world - Matri

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Whenever I watch him for Juve hes very very good, effective player who hangs on the line and has the pace and finishing and intelligence. Probably only made his name this season but I hardly see him mentioned anywhere. I see he was a sub today, why? Is he consistently good when he starts? Anyhow I rate him over the like of Borriello thats for sure :lol!:

As for the game today, Conte's sub made a difference, Pepe added much better width and threat and Matri also. Juve still dont look spectacular, but they are still unbeaten. Even when they should have been 2-0 down, they didnt looked like lying down or getting outplayed completely which is why they have been a success. Vidal had an awful game Razz Van Bommel running the show. Robinho even had a gg :lol!: Baragzi didnt live up for his names for the mistakes, Emauenlson probably deserves more credit. And heard Abate is now Milan's most appearance player this season....all in all learn a lot today watching this game :king:

Oh and obviously the good goal not called, its crazy again. WE NEED GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY BLATTER U **** :lol!: Although Matri's offside goal was wrongly called, so that evens it a bit. And Im sure Milan wont be happy with the draw....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The most underrated striker in the world - Matri Empty Re: The most underrated striker in the world - Matri

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

The thing about Matri is against small teams he can be wasteful.

That being said he is a hero today and if he finds a bit more consistency then I would love him to be our main striker for the present and future.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The most underrated striker in the world - Matri Empty Re: The most underrated striker in the world - Matri

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Hehe, only loves the big stage maybe
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Meh, I think he's already well rated by the forum. I rate him at least.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 am

Yep, since this forum is full of knowledgeable ppl banana I meant overall in the football world, media, fans, etc.... obviously since Juve has been restriced in Serie A only.... they should get back to much more fame and attention once they play in the CL next season Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

No

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

he was not inform now I think this will help him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down