Muntari and some of the new players

4 posters

Go down

Muntari and some of the new players Empty Muntari and some of the new players

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi, I watched the game just now, wondering a bit about some of Milan's players, since Ive only watched them a few times this season and generally trying to keep up to knowledge about Milan. Some questions I have:

So basically u sold Pirlo why? I know a bit, but wanted to get everyone's conclusive opinion here, thx, do u agree with it? Has it worked out for the team? Instead of Pirlo, u guys dont seem have play a play maker anymore, just midfielders who does a lot of running link play and have the forwards create. Although not helped by Cassano out, and at times Ibra suspensions Razz And Robinho and Pato inconsistent.

So The new player El Sh........ is he the answer?

Muntari, he looked decent today, but whats with him at CF late on? I thought u guys switched to 4-4-2 or something with they brought on Pepe, but then he goes up top for 4-3-3?

I think Van Bommel has done a wonderful job since he came to Milan, b4 that the midifeld just werent very strong and stablised.

Bad luck on the goal ruled, but Matri had one called offside too, and what an impact he made.... 1-1 not good but not too bad I guess Razz

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Muntari and some of the new players Empty Re: Muntari and some of the new players

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Pirlo could not operate under Allegri's Milan. Allegri demands non stop running and grit from his players and Andrea Pirlo cannot provide that

El Shaarawy was never the answer to our AM problems. He's simply a talented, young player we would prefer to have playing for us for the next 15 years, rather than against us.

Didn't watch the game, can't comment too much on Muntari. Probably went up front to grab a late goal.

Van Bommel was phenomenal in his first 6 months for us but he just hasn't been the same this season. Still a good player though.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Muntari and some of the new players Empty Re: Muntari and some of the new players

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm

I see, and Aquilani, has he lived up to billing?

Pirlo as good as he can be, even in this game showing his age at times, after losing the ball, he just cant make up the ground to defend... so I know exactly then...

And Muntari was there even b4 Juve scored, very strange...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

muntari may have scored but jeez he also risked getting red..

i got bad feeling he will get us more in trouble . just by looking at his risky tackles... i would say his tackle was no different to that of vidal but just he got very lucky at that point

i hope we dont make his deal permanent...

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

Aquilani has been good

Our midfield knows that feel when he's missing from our midfield
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I dont see Muntari as strating 11 player so far. But gotta say hes been doing good for the first two games. He certainly is hotheaded, hes like Flamini, making stupid tackles.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 am

BarcaLearning wrote:I see, and Aquilani, has he lived up to billing?

Pirlo as good as he can be, even in this game showing his age at times, after losing the ball, he just cant make up the ground to defend... so I know exactly then...

And Muntari was there even b4 Juve scored, very strange...

He has been very helpful, but has been out injured for the last couple of months.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down