Amar
urbaNRoots
waitressinthesky
MJ
Jay29
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm

MJGunner wrote:After their 2 goals we had the game by the scruff of the game and completely controlled the tempo of the game. We were by far the better team in every facet of the game and we earned this result thoroughly, we could have even grabbed quite a few more goals.

Great great match. My favorite this season.

By the way who predicted the 5-2? :bow: :bow:

I went with 5-1. eco smile

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:13 pm

lol arsenal mania has crashed
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Eman wrote:I went out drinking last night, but set my alarm for 7:00am. In Canada, the game started at 8:30am, and my alarm went off every 5 minutes for an hour and a half, but I fecking slept through the whole game :facepalm:. Dunno if I'll ever forgive myself.

What a result, though. I've seen the highlights, and Jesus, take a bow everybody!

LOL, bro I am sick and somehow I woke up and it was a bad wake up cus they scored their second goal.lol
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

aleumdance wrote:lol arsenal mania has crashed

Noobs.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

waitressinthesky wrote:Hahaha, best birthday present I've ever gotten.

Happy Birthday!!

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:No Ramsey pls for the rest of the season. Bench is where he belongs, if Wenger starts Ramsey over Wizasicky i will go crazy again. Very Happy

i agree.. no more ramsey till he sit up
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:20 pm

hey guyssss u know what drinking even though i'm a Basel fan (also) ,i think that Arsenal players did a great job today. well done drunken

Well sincerely we were just amazing .....Tottenham did a good game also...notably at 1st half.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Code:
Sell Bale in the summer. This is not Knee Jerk reaction, he is obviously too big time for Spurs. He is not playing for the team right now, ruining our shape (whether it is his agent, himself, believing it, is irrelevant). We should get what we can for him.
From a Spuds forum Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Code:
Sell Bale in the summer. This is not Knee Jerk reaction, he is obviously too big time for Spurs. He is not playing for the team right now, ruining our shape (whether it is his agent, himself, believing it, is irrelevant). We should get what we can for him.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

from a spurs forum
hell-shocked? Brought down to earth? Well, this was a wake-up call for us all, wasn't it? And we all thought we were "miles ahead of the Gooners!"

Not only were we thrashed but we were second best at everything. They tackled better, passed the ball better, attacked far better and had a better team spirit. When we had the ball we always looked like we were going to lose it. When they had the ball they always looked like they were going to score.

I hate to say this, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO HAND IT TO THEM. I mean, Wenger and the whole team were under considerable pressure to put in "a performance" and they came up trumps, didn't they?

Have we got any excuses? Were there any key players missing from our side? Er, actually, NO!

Fancy playing them at Wembley next year when they've got Wilshere back?

The sad fact is that our two goals were incredibly lucky and theirs were brilliant. I like Ade, but he had a nightmare game, whereas Van Persie was absolutely brilliant.
Come to think of it, did ANYONE in our side play well? Did we actually put ONE decent move together?

Ah, well, let's move on. We've got Man U next (without Parker) and we need to bounce back quickly. I wonder if we will, after a dreadful performance like that?

This looked like the OLD TOTTENHAM to me.

We may still end up above Arsenal and grab a CL place but we're still in their shadow, that's for sure.

Time for me to get drunk!!!
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
By the way who predicted the 5-2? Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 2 1499845164 Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 2 1499845164

I went with 5-1. Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 2 2222139670

LOL, I don't think I'll be making any more predictions for the rest of this year Razz

waitressinthesky wrote:Hahaha, best birthday present I've ever
gotten.

Happy birthday mate! Better to wish you one than Adebayor Laughing

urbaNRoots wrote:
Code:
Sell Bale in the summer. This is not Knee Jerk
 reaction, he is obviously too big time for Spurs. He is not playing for
 the team right now, ruining our shape (whether it is his agent,
himself, believing it, is irrelevant). We should get what we can for
him.

omg the lols im loling right now. Very Happy
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:30 pm

All the jinx last week from us worked, been awhile since I got to enjoy this much :bom:
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 pm

is that arsenal fan trolling them ?Laughing
seriously those people are rare
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Harry Redknapp: "Arsenal played great football. They have the best player in the country in Van Persie."

SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Eman wrote:I went out drinking last night, but set my alarm for 7:00am. In Canada, the game started at 8:30am, and my alarm went off every 5 minutes for an hour and a half, but I fecking slept through the whole game :facepalm:. Dunno if I'll ever forgive myself.

LOL, bro I am sick and somehow I woke up and it was a bad wake up cus they scored their second goal.lol
What a result, though. I've seen the highlights, and Jesus, take a bow everybody!
Your inner Arsenal fan made you wake up. Mine was too drunk, apparently Sad

What a quote from the Spurs forum btw :bow:

Last edited by Eman on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

aleumdance wrote:from a spurs forum
hell-shocked? Brought down to earth? Well, this was a wake-up call for us all, wasn't it? And we all thought we were "miles ahead of the Gooners!"

Not only were we thrashed but we were second best at everything. They tackled better, passed the ball better, attacked far better and had a better team spirit. When we had the ball we always looked like we were going to lose it. When they had the ball they always looked like they were going to score.

I hate to say this, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO HAND IT TO THEM. I mean, Wenger and the whole team were under considerable pressure to put in "a performance" and they came up trumps, didn't they?

Have we got any excuses? Were there any key players missing from our side? Er, actually, NO!

Fancy playing them at Wembley next year when they've got Wilshere back?

The sad fact is that our two goals were incredibly lucky and theirs were brilliant. I like Ade, but he had a nightmare game, whereas Van Persie was absolutely brilliant.
Come to think of it, did ANYONE in our side play well? Did we actually put ONE decent move together?

Ah, well, let's move on. We've got Man U next (without Parker) and we need to bounce back quickly. I wonder if we will, after a dreadful performance like that?

This looked like the OLD TOTTENHAM to me.

We may still end up above Arsenal and grab a CL place but we're still in their shadow, that's for sure.

Time for me to get drunk!!!

WOW, didn't see this coming, its good that we brought them back earth.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Twoism wrote:All the jinx last week from us worked, been awhile since I got to enjoy this much :bom:

yeah man i have not felt like this since we won barca
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 pm

I hope Podolski and Hazard were watching this. Arsenal is the King of London.

This game was one of those games where we knew we will win the game no mater what Spuds do.
We beat Liverpool and United beat Spurs and we could take the 3erd place from them.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

a funnier one from a spurs forum

Man U were handing us a present, and taking that present, shitting on it, and then handing it to arsenal. IM SO MAD
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

WHAT A PERFORMANCE Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I havent celebrated and woooped that much in an Arsenal game for ages
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Pires on twitter: "There is only one team in london"

:coffee:

Last edited by Samuelj29060 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Good to see some Spurs humbled and put in their place. I mean seriously, it's been 16 years since they finished above us and they go on a pretty good run of form and think they've took the reins of North London.

Nah, the big brother just put his squirt kid brother in his place today.

I was generally pleased with what Redknapp said and found him very agreeable and respectable. lol can't honestly say Wenger would have reacted the same way had we lost in a similar manner. He would have said
"Well uhhh the ref....the pitch...*insert injured player* is missing....there was a dog barking very loudly..." Razz
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

aleumdance wrote:a funnier one from a spurs forum

Man U were handing us a present, and taking that present, shitting on it, and then handing it to arsenal. IM SO MAD

LOL, this a good one lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 pm

MJGunner wrote:Good to see some Spurs humbled and put in their place. I mean seriously, it's been 16 years since they finished above us and they go on a pretty good run of form and think they've took the reins of North London.

I was generally pleased with what Redknapp said and found him very agreeable and respectable. lol can't honestly say Wenger would have reacted the same way had we lost in a similar manner. He would have said
"Well uhhh the ref....the pitch...*insert injured player* is missing....there was a dog barking very loudly..." Razz

yeah, This game i s major wake up call to Spuddies. and it would make the shut up for a very long time
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Another one:

Harry leave now. All you keep banging on about is england 24/7. Even before the NLD youve said you want to take your colleuges with you, before a NLD. Great one.

Laughing they mad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

aleumdance wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Good to see some Spurs humbled and put in their place. I mean seriously, it's been 16 years since they finished above us and they go on a pretty good run of form and think they've took the reins of North London.

yeah, This game i s major wake up call to Spuddies. and it would make the shut up for a very long time

not only to spuds but to anyone in the Spuds bandwagon...i got a mate who kept telling me that Spuds are a better team than us. I told him that it's was highly debatable. I also told him the only reason Spuds are there is because we had a shit summer and a shit start to the season.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next