M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 8 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by DRK Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 am

Robinho out, will be reevaluated in 3-4 weeks

DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 8 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Forza Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Updated.

5 of our now 31 first team players are already injured. Abate and Ambrosini (both not included in that tally) will return this week.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Abate is very much needed on the right side
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Eivindo wrote:Abate is very much needed on the right side
I hope DS still gets a shot at LB - he is better than abate and antonini imo
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Photos of all the players have been added to the spoilers in the OP.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:37 am

Kevin Prince Boateng fractured his hand against Bologna and will undergo surgery

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 am

Does anybody know what is with Montolivo?
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 am

celikmilan wrote:Does anybody know what is with Montolivo?

Montolivo is expected to be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks, according to the first reports. @OfficialMonto

He'll be back after international break, might miss a game or two though, excellent timing for his injury cheers
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am

There is not excellent timing for injury but i know what do you meaan by that. I just hope that he'll be back soon.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Milan new boy Giampaolo Pazzini was forced to watch this morning’s Italy training from the sidelines because of injury.

The striker, who scored a hat-trick for the Diavolo in the 3-1 win at Bologna on Saturday, is struggling with a knee problem.

It is unclear at this stage how serious the issue is ahead of Friday’s game in Bulgaria as qualification for World Cup 2014 begins.

The Azzurri will then face Malta on Tuesday.

Cagliari’s Davide Astori and Roma’s Daniele De Rossi also have fitness issues to contend with.
----------------------------

Hopefully this is nothing serious.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Milan new boy Giampaolo Pazzini was forced to watch this morning’s Italy training from the sidelines because of injury.

The striker, who scored a hat-trick for the Diavolo in the 3-1 win at Bologna on Saturday, is struggling with a knee problem.

It is unclear at this stage how serious the issue is ahead of Friday’s game in Bulgaria as qualification for World Cup 2014 begins.

The Azzurri will then face Malta on Tuesday.

Cagliari’s Davide Astori and Roma’s Daniele De Rossi also have fitness issues to contend with.
----------------------------

Hopefully this is nothing serious.
:facepalm: could this injury crisis get worse than last year?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:20 am

I hope the injury isn't serious Mad
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm

AC Milan's Ghana international midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng will be sidelined for up to two weeks after undergoing surgery on a fractured bone in his right hand.

Boateng suffered the injury in Milan's 3-1 win away to Bologna, when team-mate Giampaolo Pazzini scored a hat-trick, and will be sidelined for a fortnight according to ANSA.

Dr Carlo Grandis, who performed the operation, said the surgery went well and that 'unless there are complications, Boateng can play again within 15 days'.

Milan, however, will be without midfielder Riccardo Montolivo for up to three weeks after he pulled a thigh muscle in the same match.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Pato will be back for the match vs Cagliari on 26/09, says 'Gazzetta dello Sport'.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pato will be back for the match vs Cagliari on 26/09, says 'Gazzetta dello Sport'.
Robinho is meant to be back for this game too
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Updates on Vila?

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 am

MILAN - Following tests carried out today, the club wishes to announce that Ignazio Abate will be out of action for a period of around 15 days.

Ambrosini, De Jong, Pazzini and Yepes are all one yellow card away from a suspension.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Updates on Vila?
I have no idea. Should be back from injury by now. Being ostracised maybe?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Strasser took part in a training match today between the youth team and members of the team who did not play a part against Malaga, he can be listed as fit once more in the opening post Forza.

Didac, Antonini and Mesbah have been performing gym sessions recently, none of them are ready to take part in the normal training drills yet. Muntari and Traore have been training separately from the main group as well.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Traore is injured? affraid
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Don't know, don't care. Laughing

In all seriousness I never noticed an announcement that he had picked up an injury, however as long as he's fit enough to sell I'm content with Bakaye.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Don't know, don't care. Laughing

In all seriousness I never noticed an announcement that he had picked up an injury, however as long as he's fit enough to sell I'm content with Bakaye.
His lack of skill has been newly classified as an injury.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

Bonera going to miss out on Napoli, i don't know if this is a good thing or bad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Bonera going to miss out on Napoli, i don't know if this is a good thing or bad

it's good but i don't think its only for napoli he pulled up pretty badly from what i saw so i think he will be out for more.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 am

MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Daniele Bonera has suffered a thigh tear in his left leg and the defender will undergo further tests in two weeks to gauge his progress.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 8 Empty Milanlab issues

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 am

Going back to what i said about the milanlab on the meracto thread,I just watched an interview with Corinthian's medical director and he implied that Milan did a bad job on Pato.According to this doctor,13 out of Pato's 16 injuries during his milan career were on the exact same muscle on his right leg and he said that this is no coincidence.Let's take a look at another meh player,Pirlo.The guy barely played for us prior to his juve move,hell I barely remember him on his last season bar that amazing goal vs parma(i think?). Now Pirlo is playing like he is 24 again,and i cant recall him missing a single game due to injury

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next