McLewis
RedOranje
Swanhends
lenear1030
justdoit_
Arquitecto
11 posters

Go down

The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread Empty The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Made the so called Italy look like sunday league.

What a man....US for WC Semis in Brazil :bow:

on the other hand, Canada lost to Armenia, and Denmark was schooled by Russia (no surprised without Agger though)

Back to top Go down

The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread Empty Re: The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Did you even see the match Sep?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread Empty Re: The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread

Post by justdoit_ Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

The Official In Jurgen We Trust Thread Inglouriousbasterds_BP

First scalp.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Great win for the US, but we have Balotelli to thank for the win.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

I like to think that Sciacca is somewhere out there throwing a tearful temper tantrum
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Fact is no sane Azzuri supporter would be even remotely disappointed with this result at all.

Why?

Italia with an experimental formation and line-up played superbly and dominated throughout with Prandelli's signature finesse as especially near the end where we assaulted the US half.

The only disappointing thing is the result where Demsey was clinical enough to take advantage of the minimal space given too him.

Sadly, Prandelli had to start Motta as the Trequartista (:facepalm:) and Matri had to be offside more than Pippo Inzaghi in his whole career.

Nonetheless another superb performance by Italia yet we need to be more clinical in front of the net.

But congratulations to USA who had the performance of champions as especially in the back where the were absolute warriors in stopping the flowing Italian attack.

Italia were better, but that doesn't mean USA doesn't deserve it. In my opinion it deserved a tie.

Strangely enough, Prandelli continues his poor record in friendlies as all 4 of his only losses have come from friendlies.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I like to think that Sciacca is somewhere out there throwing a tearful temper tantrum
Wiggles?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Fact is no sane Azzuri supporter would be even remotely disappointed with this result at all.
Agreed on almost all accounts.

It's worth noting that both sides were a little short-handed, four who I had penciled in to start a week ago; Timothy Chandler, Jose Torres, Jermaine Jones, Landon Donovan; weren't fit to go.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Did you even see the match Sep?

No banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

RedOranje wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I like to think that Sciacca is somewhere out there throwing a tearful temper tantrum
Wiggles?

Wiggles wouldn't care; Italy have 4 world cups...all else is irrelevant Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

The Giuseppe Rossi of my workplace told me about this result.

He was incredibly butthurt.....I reveled in it Very Happy
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Schweini wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Did you even see the match Sep?

:bow:

No banana
justdoit_ wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Fact is no sane Azzuri supporter would be even remotely disappointed with this result at all.
Agreed on almost all accounts.

It's worth noting that both sides were a little short-handed, four who I had penciled in to start a week ago; Timothy Chandler, Jose Torres, Jermaine Jones, Landon Donovan; weren't fit to go.

Nonetheless, I am not disappointed in Italia's performance a single bit bar there incredible wastefulness in front of goal.

Let me re-iterate I have tremendous respect for the USMT and there commitment to there specified approach to the game. I still remember when they beat Espana as we all were baffled by there sheer fitness and valiant performance. They are known to step it up in big games with there 'we can beat anyone' mentality.

I never was a fan of Klinssman and was against the underrated Bradley being sacked, but I see improvement here.

Players I like for the USMT are Donovan, Bradley (who is beasting with Cheivo), Bocanegra, and of course Dempsey.

We can all agree it was a great match and much class was shown in all aspects of the game by the US players. Very classy.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Shea played! I played against this guy before guys, he is a monster..

In fact I see him play every sunday w/FC dallas...
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

Hupp Holland
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 am

The Italian soccer team is just going goalless to show their solidarity with the cast of Jersey Shore.

Found that gem of a quote from some guy on Huffington Post.

Got a wry chuckle out of me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 am

The Mexico - USA rivalry will certainly heat up these next qualifiers.

Congrats to team USA.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 pm

BUT ITALY GOT 4 (FOUR) WCs!
- wiggles
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Call me when the USA wins Euro.
- wiggles

Agree with Arq's posts. This loss isn't a big deal at all.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down