Gasp shreds us into pieces

5 posters

Go down

Gasp shreds us into pieces Empty Gasp shreds us into pieces

Post by zizzle Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Gian Piero Gasperini points out Inter can’t keep blaming him for their problems. “The alibi of a bad start no longer holds up.”

The Coach replaced Leonardo in the summer and was sacked in September after failing to register a single victory in all competition.

However, Claudio Ranieri is now in crisis with seven defeats in the last eight matches.

“It was five and a half months ago and the climate around the club has changed,” explained Gasperini on Sky Sport Italia.

“Back then there were more expectations, but now I can see there is more understanding of the difficulties that I also had to deal with. These difficulties then prompted all that happened later.

“There was all this talk of where Inter would be if Ranieri had been in charge from the summer, but the alibi of a bad start no longer holds up.

“Inter are a team capable of alternating great heights with immense problems and that has more to do with the club and environment around the squad.”

Ranieri has found the same problem as Gasperini in getting the right position for Wesley Sneijder, while against Napoli last week he even adopted a three-man defence.
“I cannot say I have any regrets about my decisions, even if my rapport with Inter ended badly,” continued the former Genoa Coach.

“I left with great anger, as there was so much hypocrisy. The three-man defence seemed to be the reason for all their problems, but it was then proved that was not the case. There was far too much talk about tactical systems.

“It was a triumph of alibis thrown on to the side. When I arrived at Inter, I’d never met Massimo Moratti and Marco Branca, so I assumed that they hired me because they believed in me. I think I deserved to be supported in a different manner.

“Then there was the excuse of old players, but Andrea Pirlo is the same age as many of the Inter stars and he ruins that alibi too. I doubt a 32-year-old is no longer capable of playing.

“I remain convinced that the final weeks of the season will give them the satisfaction that has so far been missing.”
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Gasp shreds us into pieces Empty Re: Gasp shreds us into pieces

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

gasp :bow:

Except his bailing out of older players

Just because 32 year old Pirlo (who btw basically has the whole system built for him) is doing well doesn't mean stankovic should still be playing.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 am

gasperini showed the cracks we have in our management
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Pirlo also has a different style of play where he seems to stroll and about playing passes, he doesn't really really on pace or hard running so he could play for Atleast another 2 seasons at the top but I think inter needs an overhaul as players don't seem motivated just like the juve players of the last few seasons :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

He said hes never met Moratti? Was he serious?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down