Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter

3 posters

Go down

Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter Empty Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter

Post by Internal Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Sao Paulo's Lucas Moura dreams of Inter switch: They are one of the biggest clubs in the world
The Brazilian sensation has conceded that he is seeking a move to the Nerazzurri in the near future after being blown away by their success in recent seasons

Sao Paulo star Lucas Moura has revealed that he would jump at the chance to join Inter.
The 19-year-old attacker has been linked with the Serie A side in recent times after establishing himself as one of the hottest prospects in South America.

He claimed in November he was interested in following in the footsteps of Santos star Neymar and reject all offers from abroad until 2014.

However, the Brazil international has cast doubt about his long-term future after declaring he would be thrilled to sign for Inter.

"I have two dreams: playing at the Olympic Games with Brazil and then Inter," Lucas told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, Ronaldo played there and they have great players and team-mates of mine in the Brazil national team.

"They are not doing great now, but only recently they were winning a lot of things and delighting everyone, including here in Brazil."

Signing Lucas will, however, be far from easy for the Nerazzurri, as Sao Paulo are understood to demand upwards of €30 million to part company with their prized asset.

Don't tease us Lucas.

He's exactly what we need. The right coach could really turn this club around with youth. I also read that the club view ranocchia and pazzini as cornerstones in rebuilding the squad and that they already plan on exercising the option to buy guarin, even though he's yet to play for us.

4-3-3:

viviano

Zanetti lucio ranocchia nagatomo

Guarin-----------poli
Coutinho

Lucas--------------------------Alvarez
Pazzini

Bench: faraoni, Juan, caldiriola, milito, cambiasso, cuadrado, castaignos, crisiteg, longo.

Coach: AVB or guardiola

definitely a fifaesq squad, but it gives me funny feeling in my nethers anyway.

Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter Empty Re: Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter

Post by SoloInter Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 am

seems like its a done deal :coffee:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter Empty Re: Lucas Moura- " I dream of winning the Olympics, and playing for Inter

Post by ThatOneTwo Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 am

this would be awesome!!
São Paulo is my Brazilian team,
so if he leaves it's only fair he leaves for my Italian team Thumbs up
Inter should def. try to get him,
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down