lenear1030
Mr Nick09
•MilanDevil•
andiii
Raptorgunner
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team?

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 am

physically?yes mentally?no

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team?

Post by lszanto Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 am

I've read a bit into this guy and alot of what i've read says he doesn't live up to the hype. He'll do something special to satisfy people and make them overlook his downfalls, and alot of his best moments are against weak teams(3rd and 4th division brazil or something). Apparalenly he's very slow in making decisions and indecisive. No idea how true any of this is though. Pretty universally agreed that he's an amazing dribbler though.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Ganso whatever little I have seen is very average.

And Ayrton Senna said Bruno is faster than him. Look what piece of garbage Bruno Senna turned out to be.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm

lszanto wrote:I've read a bit into this guy and alot of what i've read says he doesn't live up to the hype. He'll do something special to satisfy people and make them overlook his downfalls, and alot of his best moments are against weak teams(3rd and 4th division brazil or something). Apparalenly he's very slow in making decisions and indecisive. No idea how true any of this is though. Pretty universally agreed that he's an amazing dribbler though.
that is not true at all
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? - Page 2 Empty Lucas Moura Is A Future World Class Player But...

Post by II Capitano Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Manchester United, after all the rumours that have been disregarded, are after 19-year-old Lucas Moura. A €33 million bid was made and rejected. This week, a €38 million bid was made and, also, rejected. For a position that United do not need to strengthen on, it seems a bit peculiar that a risky bid would be put in.

Lucas is only 19-years-old, but has already established himself as a young prodigy. Ever since he made his debut for São Paulo in 2010, he has looked more and more confident with every game he has featured in – and has more importantly improved. He has electrifying pace, can more than easily beat his man one-on-one, great close control, good dribbling, and can score some great goals.

Whilst many – and I do not mean a minority – are formulating opinions based on footage they have viewed on YouTube, what these fans do not know is that Lucas is still very much raw and needs more time to improve. His decision making, for instance, has come under heavy criticism, which is justifiable. When he runs with the ball, he tends to cement his eyes on the ball and not look up, which subsequently results into chances being wasted. Another flaw is that he has never really made his mark in the big games.

Certainly, if I had to compare Lucas to another player, then it has to be Theo Walcott. Now you might think I am being absurd, but my explanation for this will win you over. What the former offers: more directness, tremendous amount of energy, close control, and better dribbling. Apart from that, both players have erratic decision making.

So, the important question: Do Manchester United need Lucas? No, they do not. The reason being is that United have other areas, which need to be reconstructed. Left back and central midfield are still weak areas, and it would be a very risky move to pay such an excessive amount. It is best for Lucas to stay put, and progress even further, where he will receive first-team action.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Lucas is still far from complete so I hope he develops at United for when we eventually sign him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Zealous wrote:Lucas is still far from complete so I hope he develops at United for when we eventually sign him.

You're getting merked, if that happens, bruv.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Zealous wrote:Lucas is still far from complete so I hope he develops at United for when we eventually sign him.

Man United has never let us down so we could safely say they would nurture him with care.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 pm

If we Ferguson acquiesces to his greedy ways and then we end up buying him and making him the focal point of our attack.

:I'mveryunoriginal: Mad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

II Capitano wrote:

You're getting merked, if that happens, bruv.

We've got cash to burn and you should be thanking us for servicing your debt. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Thought it may have been a bias/wrong source, guess I wanted it to be true as he's linked to united Razz
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm

We tried to help Meelan like that but they are still in debt Sad

maybe we should give kaka back, it might help. We will send Ronnie back when we are done too trololololololol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

You get him when we say you can.

You can have Bebe if you want.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 pm

RED 80s. wrote:

You get him when we say you can.

You can have Bebe if you want.

Madrid can easily get any player they want that doesn't play for Barca.

Either Hazard or Lucas maybe even both will play for Madrid once Ronaldo declines if Neymar goes to Barca as expected.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

^ That's a myth.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm

RED 80s. wrote:^ That's a myth.
This.

Especially if Mourinho is no longer at Madrid by that time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

why buy Lucas when Jese is better? trololololol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
This.

What does Mourinhio have to do with anything?looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

They got Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham etc in one summer. Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso, Kaka etc a decade later.

It really isn't.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
This.

What does Mourinhio have to do with anything?looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Yea tell me how many world class players were wishing to play for Madrid post-galacticos/pre CR7 & Mou.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Apparently he's turned down both Madrid and inter to Join us.. Madrid are a 1 galatico team, who do they have that you look at and say damn we wish we had him
Ozil? Wouldn't kagawa be a galatico signing over angerman wih all the commercial upside etc?
Lucas over do Maria?
Who have Madrid actually prised away that they forced a club to sell?
Madrid choosing who they want is a myth.. You think real sit there and refuse to buy cheap so they can get robbed later on for a ridiculous fee?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Angerman is meant to be German btw lol...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm

it wont work for him in la liga

its better if he goes to BPL, poor man's valencia
he will take advantage of his speed to supass his opponents etc etc..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
This.

Yea tell me how many world class players were wishing to play for Madrid post-galacticos/pre CR7 & Mou.

You can't be serious with this garbage.

Robinhio
Cassano
Canavaro
Van Nistelrooj
Diarra
Robben(Left Mou)
Sneijder
Van Der Vaart

And a range of other highly rated youngsters such as Higuain ,Marcelo et al joined Madrid during that period with a idiot like Calderon at the helm and scrubs like Luxembergo coaching.

Please tell me this is some sort of joke.

Mourinhio? Ronaldo?

LaughingLucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? - Page 2 Florentino_Perez_Tenemos_recuperar_tiempo

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm

[quote="Gil"][quote="RED 80s."]^ That's a myth.[/quote]

They got Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham etc in one summer. Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso, Kaka etc a decade later.

It really isn't.[/quote]
all for ridiculous fees, they were man city bEfore city were here, being raped over transfer fees are not the same as getting who they want.
The way people talk you'd think these players walked over broken glass to join That lot
Zidanes wife wanted the sun
Figo was blackmailed
Beckham forced out
Ronaldo back a few months from being a year plus out of action with rumours of his wife sleeping with an inter employee
Madrid were the only big spenders in town, it's ridiculous that they got taken advantage of so easily

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Whatever Cyberman just make sure Lucas is ready when he signs for us.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next