DeviAngel
BarrileteCosmico
zarola
fishball
Swanhends
Internal
10 posters

Go down

Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field Empty Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field

Post by Internal Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 am

Fcinternews reported that cambiasso couldn't hold the tears back after being subbed during the catania game, the inter fans booing him broke his heart. He was seen with a towl over his head on the bench sobbing lightly.

Absolutely disgraceful behavior from the inter fans today. Esteban cambiasso has given his heart and soul to inter every game of every season hes been here. Zanetti, cambiasso, Cesar, and to an extent, milito should NEVER feel betrayed by the inter faithful, as they wear their hearts on their inter shirts sleeves. It shows just how much he loves this club and it's fans for him to get so emotional.

Shame on you, curva nord, shame
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field Empty Re: Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field

Post by Swanhends Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 am

Ill wait for evidence first before saying anything...Wearing a towel over your head after playing a bad game does not by any means necessarily mean your crying...I wonder how Fcinternews would know that he was "sobbing lightly" as well...

Call me a skeptic but Im not buying this yet
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field Empty Re: Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field

Post by Internal Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 am

Sostituito sullo 0-2 nella ripresa e accompagnato fuori dai fischi del pubblico, Esteban Cambiasso non è riuscito a trattenere le lacrime seduto in panchina, con un asciugamano sulla testa volutamente tenuto per nascondere la propria tristezza. Il Cuchu si è visto contestato personalmente per la prima volta da quando è all'Inter e non si aspettava una simile reazione da parte dei tifosi.

Maybe someone could better translate this for us?
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 am

well these are what i got from fcinternews

Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field 7a33fdd5c708e3173d3e225b7f8cbdcf-42014-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
Cambiasso cried after being booed off the field F87789e804826ee846ef2fae7271148e-39453-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

looks like he did cry.

disgraceful act from the ultras
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 am

For me, I don't get frustrated with cambiasso. He's either mediocre or good. Even if he were doing poorly then it would still be ranieri's fault for starting him. I don't think he needs to be booed...more so palombo loool
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 am

Curva Nord Mad Mad Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 am

Javier Zanetti reveals it was Julio Cesar who gave the half-time team talk and stands up for Esteban Cambiasso, who was in tears at a fan protest.

Inter fought back from 2-0 down to snatch a 2-2 draw with Catania in the final minutes of tonight’s match.

“Considering how the situation was going, we showed great character,” captain Zanetti told Inter Channel.

“It was not easy, as Catania hit us hard with a quick one-two of goals after our good start.

“At half-time Julio Cesar gave us all a team talk in the locker room and I have to compliment him for that. We were able to find the strength to fight back.

“We are all aware that this situation is not good and we want to get back to picking up points.”

However, there was a very tense moment in the second half when Inter were 2-0 down. Cambiasso was substituted by Andrea Poli and the crowd cheered loudly, prompting the midfielder to burst into tears once he was on the bench.

“You’d have to ask the Coach whether it was the right decision to replace someone who has won so much. If Ranieri makes his choices, there must be a reason,” replied Zanetti.

“Clearly everyone can have difficult moments and I don’t think us ‘Senators’ of the team are responsible. I won’t stand for that, as in my career nobody has gifted me anything. Then people can judge whatever way they see fit.

“We have to understand the mood of the fans and unfortunately we have lost many games. At the final whistle I thanked the supporters, because they were very important in encouraging us.”

Inter had not scored for over nine hours of football, so once Diego Forlan broke that drought, it seemed like a different team.

“It’s true, we shook a huge angry weight off our shoulders. It was frustrating, as despite all our hard efforts, we were unable to get results. Unfortunately that’s football and February really damaged us in the standings.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 am

“You’d have to ask the Coach whether it was the right decision to replace someone who has won so much. If Ranieri makes his choices, there must be a reason,” replied Zanetti.

First time i disagree with Zanetti. Why blame the coach on substituting a player who's having a bad game ? and how does winning much in the past guarantees that he remains on the pitch ? Sure booing combiasso is an ungrateful act but it's not the coach's fault. Zanetti should not be making these statements, even if we're being coached by the devil himself
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 am

so were they cheering poli or booing cambiasso?

I cheered when Poli came on too ffs...had nothing to do with cambiasso

also @zanetti...he is flat out wrong by suggesting that past success should make players irreplacable
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 am

interpretations can be so misleading, but even with that zanetti quote i don't think he's saying that poli shouldn't have replaced cambiasso. i think he's simply saying "cambiasso is a great player and ranieri replaced him for tactical reasons" in a way that flattered cambiasso. i could be wrong, i just don't see zanetti saying poli shouldn't replace cambiasso

and yea cheers were probably not directed at cambiasso leaving. if there were boos then that's stupid from the inter fans. i think after zanetti that cambiasso and samuel are the players least at fault for our bad performances
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 am

its not clear whether the booing was directed towards Cambiasso or someone else. i mean y would they boo Cambiasso ?? he always gives his best and its clearly not his fault that Ranieri insists on him, Zanetti and Stanko in midfield at the same time lol
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 am

the fans were so angry, and they were ready to boo anyone, i think we are all hating the situation of our team, and yesterday i wanted us to lose, because this coach is ruining everything, 11 points away from CL spot :facepalm:
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down