nh01
CBarca
fatman123
beatrixasdfghjk.
dostoevsky
16 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat May 12, 2012 1:39 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/hanging-by-a-thread-20120511-1yi4v.html

For anyone that can be bothered to read it ... why is our government hated so much? scratch.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Forza Sat May 12, 2012 4:28 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/hanging-by-a-thread-20120511-1yi4v.html

For anyone that can be bothered to read it ... why is our government hated so much? scratch.

The country is running perfectly fine relative to pretty much every other developed nation, however, there are 'political' problems that are dragging the government down...

Poor communication of its ideas.
E.g. when we think political issues right now, our good economic performance is not going to be the 1st thing that comes up in conversation.

Lack of engagement with the electorate about policy
E.g. voters do not feel involved in the decision-making process, the government appears to be more interested in a popularity contest than listening to what people actually want. That sounds clichéd, but it's true.

Weak leadership
E.g. Julia Gillard and her ministry seem to have no clear principles behind what they are doing. Of course, a politician is allowed to change their mind on issues, but when they change the core principles behind what they are doing without explanation, it becomes even harder than normal to genuinely believe in what they are saying.

Tony Abbott is not any better. His only advantage is that he has 1 clear principle - oppose everything that the government says and repeat that message continuously. I can't even think of one of his policies that doesn't involve getting rid of a government policy.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 am

michael jennings got picked for the blues :facepalm:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 am

Fatman, did that thread about Chelsea and Bayern getting thrashed ... disappear?
Suspect.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Fatman, did that thread about Chelsea and Bayern getting thrashed ... disappear?
Suspect.

yep, owned that n00b good banana
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun May 13, 2012 10:56 am

fatman123 wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Fatman, did that thread about Chelsea and Bayern getting thrashed ... disappear?
Suspect.

Can't even do some background research banana.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 11:09 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Suspect.

Can't even do some background research banana.

i think he was deceived by the fixture list :vagi:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am

if the word count i wrote at the end of my assignment was 100 words lower then the real word count would i get away with it?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun May 13, 2012 11:34 am

fatman123 wrote:if the word count i wrote at the end of my assignment was 100 words lower then the real word count would i get away with it?
Yes Very Happy.

There was an assignment of ours, and we had to write two hundred words on some junk, and most of our class was really lazy, so we wrote it in class on the day it was due affraid.
This guy just wrote a hundred words, then copy-pasted it to the bottom of his word document in white so it was invisible, then showed the teacher his word count Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun May 13, 2012 1:27 pm

fatman123 wrote:michael jennings got picked for the blues :facepalm:

brett morris not picked but jennings whos playing nsw cup is, brilliant work ricky stuart you overrated git, hayne on the wing again, waste of talent but not to mention how rubbish he's been this year, all else is adequate for me, forwards, bench, fine.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 1:33 pm

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:

brett morris not picked but jennings whos playing nsw cup is, brilliant work ricky stuart you overrated git, hayne on the wing again, waste of talent but not to mention how rubbish he's been this year, all else is adequate for me, forwards, bench, fine.

he didnt pick choc whatmough, the watmough-stewert-stewert combo is lethal, especially if they go Lyon to play too, and Tony williams wtf yeah he was playing well before his suspension, but he hasnt played footy for like 6 weeks ffs :facepalm:
there are better backrowers then burher too
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 13, 2012 1:34 pm

I too am shocked and appalled.

Spoiler:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 13, 2012 1:44 pm

some kind of new chocolate bar called "whatmough"?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:some kind of new chocolate bar called "whatmough"?

+1, i lol'd
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 1:54 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I too am shocked and appalled.

Spoiler:

ffs theres a game in melbourne too, you could at least try to understand what happening Razz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 pm

fatman123 wrote:

Spoiler:

ffs theres a game in melbourne too, you could at least try to understand what happening Razz

Michael Jennings should have been picked for the Reds instead. Then he'd rugby the rugby at them and if he rugbied the hardest then he would be proclaimed the lord of rugby. Because rugby.

How was that? :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun May 13, 2012 2:00 pm

fatman123 wrote:
isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:

he didnt pick choc whatmough, the watmough-stewert-stewert combo is lethal, especially if they go Lyon to play too, and Tony williams wtf yeah he was playing well before his suspension, but he hasnt played footy for like 6 weeks ffs :facepalm:
there are better backrowers then burher too

burher picked cause he can be a utility and cause the alwaysbeenrubbish player kurt gidley is injured, and apparently according to king ricky being in a premiership winning team is good enough, even if you're entire roll is to be named on the bench every so often. understand the t-rex thing from your point i guess, prolly picked to jump into the centers and try and stop inglis cause they're both quick monsters, but we'll see. Luke Lewis > Watmough loljks Rolling Eyes
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

Spoiler:

Michael Jennings should have been picked for the Reds instead. Then he'd rugby the rugby at them and if he rugbied the hardest then he would be proclaimed the lord of rugby. Because rugby.

How was that? :coffee:

their maroon not red, atndanyway Michael Jennings (unfortunately) plays for the blues not the maroons, even though hes born in the same town as on the QLDs best players :facepalm:

great result by the giants today, getting their first win ever against the rampaging strong gold coast :bow:

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:burher picked cause he can be a utility and cause the alwaysbeenrubbish player kurt gidley is injured, and apparently according to king ricky being in a premiership winning team is good enough, even if you're entire roll is to be named on the bench every so often. understand the t-rex thing from your point i guess, prolly picked to jump into the centers and try and stop inglis cause they're both quick monsters, but we'll see. Luke Lewis > Watmough loljks Rolling Eyes

yeah Williams got picked for his size, but honestly Morris couldve played in the centreres, Bird plays utility off the bench (hes more versatile then burher, can play back row lock and in the halves) and then whatmough moves into the starting side
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

FORZA ROSSONERI, I REQUEST A LAWYER.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 10:44 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:FORZA ROSSONERI, I REQUEST A LAWYER.

ahh good, this section had gotten a bit quiet lately
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 14, 2012 4:17 am

Ganso wrote:Cb,I played it,and was sheting in my way through.it's really scary since it's in first person. Wait until you get into the part where the place if flooded and you hear creatures running in the water Mad

Argh I've heard about that part...i'm literally still at the beginning and I'm still scared as hell. It's terrible, because I never watch any scary movies, or play scary games, so even hearing the damn monsters has me running and yelling. I seriously haven't seen a monster in person yet and it's still scary as hell, messes with your mind. Not looking forward to the water part...or any other part of the game tbh

I'm actually kinda scared to play it, I always end up clicking dat FM2012 instead, being the safe option Razz

ynwa wrote:^ No spoiler alert? Razz

Nah. I already knew about it. The story, on the other hand, I have no idea about.

Btw... TOTTENHAM 4TH banana
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 am

CBarca wrote:Btw... TOTTENHAM 4TH banana

shame your gonna be in the EL next season banana
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

fatman123 wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:FORZA ROSSONERI, I REQUEST A LAWYER.

ahh good, this section had gotten a bit quiet lately

what's this? I charge $100/hr.

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 37 577788_114287382040740_102351793234299_68000_531867215_n
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 am

:vagi:.

Too poor Sad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote::vagi:.

Too poor Sad.
No win, no fee.*

*There will be a fee.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:*

:bow:

i did HSC legal studies, i dispense information for free
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next