BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 am

Is it general intensity level or does he literally not posses any discernible skills.

As you said , he was the 6th pick, I read the scouting reports and such from back then...they were projecting him as Chris Bosh.

I assume generally complete game with decent jump shooting?

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 pm

He cant shoot for sh1t.

He just doesnt have skills.

The best games he had, he crashed the offensive glass, got loose balls and getting assist passes at the rim for easy scores. Perhaps Kobe or Sessions can do that for him, though I doubt any better than Lowry really.

This was the best game I recall from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwRJtaPJrw4

As you can see, garbage man, hustle points and these types.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:05 am

Lakers fans :facepalm:

To them ...Ramon Sessions=Championship

:facepalm:

Where do these people come from.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Lakers fans :facepalm:

To them ...Ramon Sessions=Championship

:facepalm:

Where do these people come from.

Maybe not a championship but a PG that is miles better than fisher and blake is a pretty big upgrade :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm

LolI was chatting with a friend in LA and he was telling me about how they're getting ready for parades........

I was like Shocked
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Still a bench scorer away from contesting in my book.

Also more overall intensity from Gasol, Blake and one of the back up bigs to go with a more consistent Artest.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 pm

I think we can get out of the West maybe because Westbrook is an idiot and I think we can beat the Clips,San Antonio and Memphis.

But I have no hope for us against Miami.Chicago will be an effort thing , but it's much more ingrained in them than it is in us.

If we have to play the Dallas and it starts raining 3's again....I have no hope.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Bynum is a damn beast at this point, putting up Shaq-type numbers the last few games.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm

The Lakers could make it out the West, they could even win it all, but they are outsiders for both really.

Look, the Lakers have a vastly improved defence and that alone will take them places. Bynum has become offensively the best center in the league (I am pretty confident in that) and Gasol as a 3rd wheel says it all about their quality.

They could do it all.

However, you cant win games with just 3 scorers. Eventually, one of them will have an off night and then your in deep trouble.

I am not so sure about Chi-Lakers.

Its not like the Bulls have that many weapons, it will probably come down to who can be contained more, Kobe or Rose.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Good first game by dodo brain I have to say. It wont last, he will do something retarded sooner or later.

On another note, Nene poured in 20 and 11 or something to that effect vs the Nets.

Lakers lost to Houston (loooooooool) then go and beat Dallas.

Ben Gorden goes of for 45 or something with 8 assists, 9 for 9 from 3 point land.

Fisher signed for OKC, decent move I think for both parties.

NY on a 6 game win streak under Mike Woodson. Amare playing very good ball, both defensively and offensively, hustling.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Kobe against Houston :facepalm:

Gasol played well yesterday, like really really well.I think Sessions has helped him out quite a bit.

His catches are getting deeper and deeper, that's another one of the things about him, he can 't back down people amazingly well but if you get it to him close to the rim he has better offensive footwork than anyone in the league.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I would also blame Bynum, you was in control of the game untill he got tossed. Even after he got tossed you were, but still.

Gasol did play well. HOWEVER, 8 of his 11 baskets were still jumpers..thats still pretty high. They arent always going to fall. You would still like more lay ups, dunks, stuff right at the rim despite the improvement.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Another thing I notice is the spacing.With Sessions getting to the rip Gasol is getting freed up a bit more on the jumpers instead of getting face-ups as is usually the case.

Kinda like LMA and Andre Miller last year.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Well Sessions no doubt is going to be a god-send in many ways. The fact he can blow by people and get into the lane already changes the entire dynamic of the team.

He should do a great job lifting the bench (the worst in the league) while probably playing key minutes at the end of games.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Kobe Bryant has welcomed the addition of Ramon Sessions, a point guard capable of making plays for himself and others.

"I've been extremely impressed," Bryant said. "He takes a lot of pressure off of me. I can be a legitimate 2-guard now. Know what I mean? He can play-make for others. Before, I had to score and play-make for others, as well. I don't have to do that. I can be on the receiving end of those plays."

Basicaly ... "I can shoot more now" . I'm loving the fact that we have somebody else apart from Kobe to start the offense tho Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Kobe Bryant has welcomed the addition of Ramon Sessions, a point guard capable of making plays for himself and others.

"I've been extremely impressed," Bryant said. "He takes a lot of pressure off of me. I can be a legitimate 2-guard now. Know what I mean? He can play-make for others. Before, I had to score and play-make for others, as well. I don't have to do that. I can be on the receiving end of those plays."

Basicaly ... "I can shoot more now" . I'm loving the fact that we have somebody else apart from Kobe to start the offense tho Laughing

Yup Lakers looks so much more dangerous with sessions now

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Ben Gorden goes of for 45 or something with 8 assists, 9 for 9 from 3 point land.

Yeah, he went off. He actually tied his own NBA record he had with Sprewell, most 3's without a miss. I really thought he'd break it, he was 8/8 with 5:00 to go in the 3rd.

Shame he's stuck in Detroit where they'd rather play Stuckey and Knight. I wish he was still in Chicago.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 am

Someone needs to go out and get him, on a good team all his positives would be emphasised and all his negatives ignored.

He could easily do what Jason Terry does.

Be undersized for the 2 but too shitty a ballhandler for the 1, hit jumpers and provide massive spark off the bench. Only real difference is Terry can drive it a bit better and is more creative on the drive..then again, Ben is an even better shooter.

But yeah, he could easily do what Terry does for someone.

Chi need him, the Lakers could use him, Clippers could....

Oh, forgot to say before..the Spurs look good. Duncan every now and again turns back the clock 5 years and with Parker playing great ball, there have a great combo there. Then add the best player of them all, Ginobli..if he fit, they will be a monster to take down. I predict Captain Jack will be good for them and guys like Neal, Leonard, Blair and Splitter round out a very strong rotation.

I think those 8 could make the finals. The only worry I have is Manu's health and interior defending. If Blair was some kind of defensive force to go with that scrappy offence (think Gortat, Camby) they would be complete.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were only a few miles away from Treyvon Martin on Feb. 26, participating in the NBA All-Star Game on the night the unarmed black teenager wearing a hooded sweat shirt was shot to death by a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer.
They never knew the teenager, but on Friday they decided it was time to speak out.
Wade posted a photo of himself from a previous photo shoot wearing a hooded sweat shirt, otherwise known as a hoodie, to his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday morning.
A couple hours later, James posted another photo - this one of the Heat team, all wearing hoodies, their heads bowed, their hands stuffed into their pockets. Details of when and where the photo was taken were not immediately available.
Among the hashtags James linked to the photo: "WeWantJustice."
"As a father, this hits home," said Wade, who has 10- and 4-year-old sons.
Martin was killed in Sanford, Fla. as he was returning to a gated community, carrying candy and iced tea. A neighborhood crime-watch volunteer, George Zimmerman, said he acted in self-defense and has not been arrested, though state and federal authorities are still investigating.
Protests have popped up nationwide in recent days, with thousands of people - many of them wearing hoodies - calling for action.
"This situation hit home for me because last Christmas, all my oldest son wanted as a gift was hoodies," Wade told The Associated Press Friday from Auburn Hills, Mich., where the Heat were to play the Detroit Pistons. "So when I heard about this a week ago, I thought of my sons. I'm speaking up because I feel it's necessary that we get past the stereotype of young, black men and especially with our youth."
Wade and James decided Thursday to make their reactions about the Martin situation public, and James felt the best way to do that was the team photo with everyone wearing hoodies.
On Friday, Fox News Channel commentator Geraldo Rivera said on "Fox & Friends" the hoodie Martin wore when he was killed was as much responsible for his death as the man who shot him. Rivera later said his comment was "politically incorrect."
Separately, a Florida state lawmaker, Rep. Alan Williams, a Democrat from Tallahassee, urged the Heat stars - along with New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire, a central Florida native - in an early Friday post on Twitter to wear hoodies during pregame warmups to call attention to the Martin story.
Such a move would not be permitted under the NBA's uniform policy, although Heat players are planning to pay tribute to Martin in some manner when they face the Pistons on Friday night.
"When you see Trayvon, when you see that image, he could be anybody's kid, black or white, Hispanic, Asian, what have you," Williams said in a telephone interview. "Basketball is a sport that kind of transcends race and class and all those things that divide us. For me, as a state representative, we have to go beyond the traditional routes that some people would take."

Fair play to them.This has to be the most tragic BS I've read about in quite some time.I really can't believe stuff like this happens.....In Miami of all places...
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Durant going off for 40 and 17 boards, Love 50 and something, Westbrook 45....shame I missed it.

Watched Dallas and the Spurs, Dirk was off, most of the Mavs were off...the Spurs all of a sudden have tons of depth and contrary to popular belief, arent old and slow.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Love is a flat out scorer.....it seems weird....but it's true.If he adds a couple post moves, and the Dirk fadeaway.....he just might be the best player in the league on day.

Westrook was great especially at the end....but Barea was even better...something like 25 15 and 10.

If Minesota can play like this , without Rubio, without Beasley,....they're gonna be a special team.If they get a decent draft pick this team is tough to beat.

I'm kinda hoping they get the 8th seed...OKC-MIN could be kinda like a high scoring CHI-BOS , but I'm wavering just because hey're missing Rubio and the draft pick might be more valuable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Nah, dont ever see him being best in the league. He cant defend.

He is a very good scorer though, still not many post moves but he feeds on scraps aswell as anyone I seen and can hit jumpers.

Sessions seemed to have his best game for LA, while according to box scores anyway I dont really know.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm

He had a wonderful game.

He's meshed well with Bynum and Gasol particularly, but he and Kobe still need to figure out some stuff.Yesterday Kobe scored on every one of his sets and every time he tried to make a play he missed.

That's not to say he shouldn't try to make plays and so on but Kobe should just stick primarily to sets ( preferably within 17 ft) because literally everyone on this team can get to the rim at an above average level.

If he lets that happen , he'll get to work 1 on 1 weak side,instead of having to Iso on a defender who's sticking to him.

He's also gonna get open jumpers for the first time in a while.

Time to start defering because Bynum is obviously better than everyone else in the league.He can't be shooting 7-8 shots a night, that's madness.I hope Sessions learns to say no to Kobe.

Also, I said way earlier that they should start running back-door cuts for Gasol,
Barnes and Artest (who is in great shape) have finally started doing so.Another reason why Gasol is getting completely open jumpers.

Sessions pick and roll + Backdoor Cut + Pau drops back will always equal open jumper.

And on Love- Defense can be learned.And from what i saw tonight...Westbrook and Durant aren't that much better lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Kobe sticking to isos and defering to Bynum, fat chance lol

And back on defence. I seen Durant make steals, challange shots and force errors even at the end of games. He won games with his defence before, he needs to do that more and we have perhaps the best player in the league.

Love doesnt stop anyone, period.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Is Chicago's defense the best defense you've seen live?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next