BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

Shocked

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 am

Beat the Heat, Lose to the Wizards....you Lakers fans must be suicidal lol

How is Bynum getting just 8 shots and Kobe 31......

Kobe when he doesnt shoot 3's (Miami) plays like the best player in the world, when he shoots 3's, he actually is verging on liability.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 am

Too much freedom......crowd was chanting MVP at halftime lol.....we were up by 21........

Any Sensible PG who can so much as distribute will get it done at this point.Don't even know what to say.....Kobe lol.Mike Brown should not be running pick and roll for Kobe to shoot threes and long twos.......He should be running Bynum centre post..Gasol high post, Kobe low post and someone on the wing waiting for a three.

Of course.....for that you need a PG Mad

Instead he's running low Pick and roll for Kobe ...and Gasol Pick and pop...........and infrequently getting tit to Bynum at which point everyone occupies a better position inevitably.

Philly tore Boston to pieces yesterday.....

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 am

Felton for me is a must for you now. He is low on confidence because Nate doesnt trust him, he im sure wants out and if he can reproduce his Knicks or late Bobcats form, he would be a very useful player for you.

Shouldnt be that hard to prize away from them either, he can bring the ball up the floor, set people up decently, drive well, shoot decently, rebound a bit, defend well, physically strong and reasonably quick while not turning over the ball a ton.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 am

Problem: It's Portland.They hate us......and what can we give them too...........nothing really.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 am

At this point, I think they will take more or less anything.

They surely still like Steve Blake, he was excellent for them.

Him, a pick, and say Ebanks will get that done I reckon.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 am

I'd take it TBH....but Fish would still be playing Major minutes.As bad as he is....I'm not sure I'm ready to take fish completely out just yet.He's still integral an part of our team for him to be there.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 am

Yeah, Fisher should still be part of the rotation. He plays well with Kobe, as in Kobe knows what he likes and visa versa, he can take a charge and doesnt make silly errors.

However, at this point, he should be a 15 minute guy at most.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am

The Franchise wrote:Yeah, Fisher should still be part of the rotation. He plays well with Kobe, as in Kobe knows what he likes and visa versa, he can take a charge and doesnt make silly errors.

However, at this point, he should be a 15 minute guy at most.

I'd have to disagree Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 am

Well, I think he makes errors because he old and past it, but not errors because he dont understand the game.

As in, you will rarely see him go under screens on great shooters, go over screens on great drivers with no range, see him foul 3 point shooters, make moving screens, reach in fouls and things like that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 am

Nah sometimes it gets pretty bad lol.Defensively very very fundamentally solid...but offensively.....he looks like a fish( Wink ) out of water without the triangle.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 am

Well obviously, but that isnt errors is it...thats him being old.

He has no wheels, he has never been quick, isnt the greatest ball handler or passer on the move...basically, he is a product of the triangle system. You cant expect him at any age, let alone 67 to be able to run a normal offence.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 am

Well....I know....but I'd be lying if I said I didn't lol at Fish at least one time in every game I've watched this season.

Decision making is poor....which is bad,....considering he dosen't take any shots.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 am

Whenever I see him, it looks like he is forced into bad decisions because his failing athletic ability.

Things like. Trying to bring the ball up and he is being pressured by a young, quicker defender who is also bigger than him. So he ends up getting up full speed to get an once of separation, he jumps in the air to get his pass off (and we all know you should never lave your feet to pass before you know where its going) and he gets stuck up in the air and forces a bad pass.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am

Going off your thread in the general Dani.Here's one of by favorite games Kobe and Melo just tore it up........who had the better game?

Stats.

Kobe 40 points on 13-28 , 6 rebounds , 4 assists.
Melo 39 points on 14-20 , 6 rebounds , 4 assists.

Dat Melo foul coming down to the end wasn't a foul IMO....I didn't complain tho Very Happy

As evenly matched as you can possibly get. I personally have Melo, I just feel he had a better game and got unlucky, take nothing away from Kobe of course.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 am

Kobe's team won but Melo had the better game. 14-20 shooting, 4-5 from the arc.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 am

EDIT: POSTED WRONG VID

:facepalm: Got a suspension for this.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 am

The injury to Rubio last night ended up being a torn ACL. Out for the season, out for the Olympics. Sad to hear.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 am

dmize wrote:The injury to Rubio last night ended up being a torn ACL. Out for the season, out for the Olympics. Sad to hear.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Only positive: Minesota mind be in the lottery again.May possibly be able to pick up Jeremy Lamb.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 am

Le Samourai wrote:
dmize wrote:The injury to Rubio last night ended up being a torn ACL. Out for the season, out for the Olympics. Sad to hear.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Only positive: Minesota mind be in the lottery again.May possibly be able to pick up Jeremy Lamb.

Yeah, depends where they end up I guess. There may already be too many teams worse than them.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 am

Just saw the eastern conference.Yeah......................probably won't be able to o that.Once they don't make the playoffs (which they would've----schedule was too easy) there's always a chance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

Artest :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 am

Oh Bynum just made a god tier alley oop.

:bow:

I'm hyped son i'm hyped
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am

You call that a jumper ?

Basss :lol!:

Bynum :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:10 am

OMG Dat Defense Shocked

Boston can Gtfo .This is Staples.

Kobe just gave Bynum the last play.Bynum just made 2 great clutch play against Garnett.I love this man.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 am

Brandon Bass :mad:

Making the elbow jumper all game and flops when it matters most.

Kudos ot Bynum, was a beast down low, and that basket where he stretched out freakishly was superb.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next