BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by I Have Mono Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am

Upset cause he wanted a 20/30
Not 16/30

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 am

I Have Mono wrote:Upset cause he wanted a 20/30
Not 16/30

I hope not.

I hope he doesn't care about stats more than he cares about how he played.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 am

So you don't want Bynum to become like take90shotsevenifibrick85aslongasiget28points Kobe ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 am

Lol Nah.

Kobe has some decent explanations for why he shoot's alot , I choose to believe him.

I want Bynum to get 20 shots a game though.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 am

He's been getting that many recently. But he's been getting doubled like crazy so he is shooting at a low percentage. It's even worse with Kobe out because now they have 0 perimeter shoot so teams just collapse on him with all 5 players basically.
I like Mettas play recently. I hate how he turned into a perimeter player with the lakers. Sessions is fixing that problem though.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 am

I don't know who wrote that Bobcats piece, but it's pretty terrible, lol. Most notably the Jordan part. I've said it before in this thread... But why is Jordan getting called a bad GM now, he's actually building the Bobcats the right way, through the draft from the ground up. Sure the Morrison pick in 07 was god awful and he's had other misses. But since then he's taken Augustin, Henderson, Biyombo and Kemba. All pretty good picks. Kemba's 2nd in the league scoring for Rookies, and Biyombo has shown he's already an elite NBA shotblocker. If they get Anthony Davis, now they've got a great core.

And they'll pick high in 2013 as well.

Kemba
Shabazz Muhammed
Hendo
A.Davis
Biyombo

would be a hell of young core imo.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 am

Who's the PG on that team?

I don't think Jordan is doing a bad job at the moment but it's still funny that he's acentral part of both the best and possibly the worst teams in the history of basketball lol.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 am

Le Samourai wrote:Who's the PG on that team?

I don't think Jordan is doing a bad job at the moment but it's still funny that he's acentral part of both the best and possibly the worst teams in the history of basketball lol.

Kemba... Since the beginning of March he's averaging 5.6apg on only 1.7tpg, over a 3 to 1 a/t ratio. Not bad considering its the Bobcats. And he's done it with 25-30min a game max.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 am

The league’s marquee position when Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett and Dirk Nowitzki were all operating at their full powers, the position has been passed up for that top spot on the marquee in recent seasons by the point guards.
In fact, a new wave of young(er) power forwards should overtake the incumbents this season, led by All-Stars Kevin Love of the Timberwolves and Blake Griffin of the Clippers. The most glaring option for that third team power forward slot, however, belongs to a surprise entrant in this contest, a guy who has yet to reap the recognizable awards for all of his hard work this season.
Hawks power forward Josh Smith didn’t get the nod as an Eastern Conference reserve for the All-Star team, a slight the coaches who left him of of their ballots should be ridiculed for until they make up for such a transgression. But he might very well earn a spot among the league’s top 15 players on a list that carries just as much weight, if not more, here at the hideout.
Jason Walker of PeachtreeHoops.com makes the empirical case for Smith’s dark horse campaign for inclusion into this club of the NBA elite, using his work this season and not his reputation or recognition (or lack thereof) as the primary factors in the argument:
This is the season to put aside the eight season’s worth of what Josh Smith doesn’t do right on the court and stare right into the eyes of the things he does do right.
This is the season Josh Smith = All-NBA.
Why not? He’s produced better across the board than almost all of his positional contemporaries and has been the mainstay, the centerpiece of a potential Top 3 seed in the Eastern Conference.
You need more — you want stats — I get it — here are a few.
25 Double-doubles is good for fifth in the league this season.
5th in Defensive Rebounding rate, with 25% — only Kevin Love and Blake Griffin are better this season at power forward — [DeMarcus] Cousins and [Kevin] Garnett are playing a lot of center this season.
#1 in Assist percentage with 20.6%. Among all forwards, only Paul Pierce and Hedo Turkoglu have higher rates, both small forwards.
If you are looking for a player who has more than 70 steals and 70 blocked shots, there are only two: Smith and Dwight Howard.
In fact, there are only three players who have a 20 PER, 20% Defensive Rebound Rate, 3% Block Rate and 2% Steal Rate: Smith, Howard, and Cousins
We didn’t need much convincing to include Smith on our extremely short list of candidates. But we’ve been aware of his exploits all season, particularly after Hawks All-Star center Al Horford went down with a regular season-ending injury (torn pectoral muscle) and Smith stepped in and stepped up to keep the Hawks in contention for one of those coveted top four spots in the standings.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 am

Celtics put out a lineup of Rondo, Bradley, Pietrus, Bass and Stiemsma and Rondo still had 11 asssists... by halftime. He's moved up to 3rd in MVP voting at this point imo.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 am

As good a pick as any for 3rd imo.

Kobe shooting the ball bad and LA playing very well without him, Wade had a off year, Love and the TWolve arent in the playoffs and that started when Rubio went down..Parker has done a great job night in and night out but Spurs are always a more team than 1 man army and Rose missed game in which the Bulls won anyway.

Watched the Dallas - LA game..really intresting.

What again stands out is when Artest gets to be 3rd/2rd option to score the ball he does so well. Driving to the hoop, forcing the action. And when he does that, he is fully engaged on the other end too. Still the best hands in the league.

West played exceptional for Dallas, Dirk turns it on in the 2nd half but was awful in the first and couldnt get a 3 to go in OT which would have kept them in it big time.

Bynum didnt shoot it well, but his dominance of the paint offensively and attention he commands really effects the game. Worse than Shaq ever was in pick and roll defence though, he the reason West was lighting LA up.

All that being said, close game and if Terry does miss the lay up at the end the game goes to another OT most probably.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Pau Gasol :bow:

Kobe coaching is funny but clearly he knows his stuff.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Dmzie whatdo you make of the shooting guard prospects in the draft this year?

Jeremy Lamb is projected as a mid level pick now.

Who can Minesota get to fill that spot?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dmzie whatdo you make of the shooting guard prospects in the draft this year?

I wouldn't listen to Chad Ford, I don't know why he has Lamb that low(assuming that's where that's from?). As far as SG prospects there's Bradley Beal and Jeremy Lamb really. Those 2 are above everyone else. Personally I like Lamb I think he'll be a better defender from day 1 because of his length. Beal can shoot it from downtown a bit better, while Lamb has a better midrange game. I think Lamb is a bit more athletic, almost deceptively athletic.

http://nbadraft.net/ I think is pretty accurate
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am

Kobe in the Phil Jackson high chair throne is gold.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 am

[quote="dmize"]
Le Samourai wrote:Dmzie whatdo you make of the shooting guard prospects in the draft this year?

I wouldn't listen to Chad Ford, I don't know why he has Lamb that low(assuming that's where that's from?). As far as SG prospects there's Bradley Beal and Jeremy Lamb really. Those 2 are above everyone else. Personally I like Lamb I think he'll be a better defender from day 1 because of his length. Beal can shoot it from downtown a bit better, while Lamb has a better midrange game. I think Lamb is a bit more athletic, almost deceptively athletic.

http://nbadraft.net/ I think is pretty accurate

[quote]UConn fell apart, but that shouldn't all be put on Lamb's shoulders -- even though much was expected from him.
The first-team all-Big East selection shot a solid 48 percent, and scored 20 or more points 10 times, including 32 against Villanova. He is just the sixth sophomore in Connecticut history to score more than 1,000 points.
"He's really talented," a Northwest Division scout said of Lamb. "He's a little laid back as a kid but he's a really talented kid."
Some question whether Lamb is too laid back. He has been painted with the "S" word by many evaluators: soft.
"I think that's his deal," said a Central Division executive. "It gives you a little bit (of concern) but that program's turned out a lot of good players. I think you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. If you can play for [coach Jim] Calhoun you can play for a lot of coaches. He's got some tools. He's really athletic. And people seem to like the kid, too. He's just pretty passive."
Said a Southeast Division scouting head: "I like Lamb. But he plays that style, that silky smooth style. If you play that way, you better be real good. Because that's a high switch position."
One college coach whose team played Connecticut this year said he doesn't like Lamb's motor.
"When you give him space and you let him do his thing he's got it going pretty good," the coach said. "But when you get up in him and deny him the ball and make him work for his shot, he doesn't seem to be the most competitive guy. But he's good. He can shoot it. It just depends on how competitive he's going to be on that given day."
But Lamb is likely to be very impressive in interviews and in drills at the Chicago pre-Draft camp and individual workouts. Despite all the qualms, Lamb is almost certain to go in the top half of the first round.

Not Chad Ford, that's from Aldridge who's pretty reliable.

I like him from what I've seen, if he's a better defender I don't think it's a question.I hope Minesota can pick him up.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:31 am

I think those are fair criticisms. Sota would be a great place for him because he wouldn't have to be that primary scorer(at least not right away) like he was at UConn. And with Lamb not being the best at creating his shot(although I think he's solid enough at it) Rubio would be a great PG for him.

I think the Wolves should try to move up. I would package their pick, Wes Johnson and or Beas and maybe a future pick to get into the top 8, and guarantee themselves one of Lamb or Beal.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 am

Loving watching Miami losing to NJ atm lmao

Oh please hold on Nets pleaseeeeee lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 am

Nets up by 3 with 1:51 left, not looking good atm!

CMON NETS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 am

Boo Heat gonna win, Nets let me down :<

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 am

LeBron with multiple MVP chants on the road

:bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Swagg wrote:LeBron with multiple MVP chants on the road

You were in Jersey Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Swagg wrote:LeBron with multiple MVP chants on the road

You were in Jersey Laughing

Sooooooo eco smile

Big game on Thursday vs Bulls = Sealing that MVP
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

The Nets were tanking .... I mean they let LeBron have a layup drill in the 4th quarter ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 am

pUsHa wrote:The Nets were tanking .... I mean they let LeBron have a layup drill in the 4th quarter ...

Lol.. Except for the one coast-to-coast play, he was getting mugged on every lay-up
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 am

Melo :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next