[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !

+5
inderbaby
Lynx100
MMM
salmano9
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  Empty [Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  2574ded79c44e82f0503025b7b92-grande

[center]

MITRA MATRI SCORE FOR US !!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  Empty Re: [Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

Wonderful feeling.. But so sad when we see juve loose easy points from these ties Sad
In conte, WE TRUST!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  Empty Re: [Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !

Post by MMM Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am

Well...now that we're not allowed to say Elia (which I really want to see him on the pitch for even 20 mins), this wednesday I wanna see Borriello score.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 am

More like - in Conte, we DRAW Surprised
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:13 am

Lynx100 wrote:More like - in Conte, we DRAW Surprised
Laughing Thumbs up
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

Just to make it clear - I say that firmly with tongue in cheek so all you Conte-fanboys can put down your pitchforks.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:34 am

Lynx100 wrote:Just to make it clear - I say that firmly with tongue in cheek so all you Conte-fanboys can put down your pitchforks.
Caught...

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  Pitchfork_villager
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Why the hate on Conte? Would you prefer Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri or Ranieri? He is drawing games yes but atleast he is not losing and has forged the best defence in the league! This is his first go at a big club with an entirely new team, making CL would be amazing in his first season so I think the haters need to slow down a bit and realise what we have achieved in the last few seasons! I think we will beat Bologna and one of the problems been that we havent seen the trio of Pepe, Vidal and Licht play together for a few games due to injuries and suspensions, these are our three hardest pressing and hardest working players and with them Juve look like they have stepped up a gear! Also Marchisio has been poor in the last few games and I would like to see Giaccherini in from the start in the middle pushing forward and probing around the opposing box as he has been great recently! Maybe Marchisio just needs a rest!

Licht-Bon-Caceres-PDC

Vidal-Pirlo-Giaccherini

Pepe-Matri-Vucinic/Elia/Quags

:shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

5-4-1 ... or 4-4-2 with Vucinic - Del Piero combinaison
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

anouarjuve wrote:5-4-1 ... or 4-4-2 with Vucinic - Del Piero combinaison

I do like when they play together....

[Show some faith ] THIS WEDNESDAY I WANNA SEE !  Elia_juventus_shirt_original
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:15 am

inderbaby wrote:Why the hate on Conte? Would you prefer Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri or Ranieri? He is drawing games yes but atleast he is not losing and has forged the best defence in the league! This is his first go at a big club with an entirely new team, making CL would be amazing in his first season so I think the haters need to slow down a bit and realise what we have achieved in the last few seasons! I think we will beat Bologna and one of the problems been that we havent seen the trio of Pepe, Vidal and Licht play together for a few games due to injuries and suspensions, these are our three hardest pressing and hardest working players and with them Juve look like they have stepped up a gear! Also Marchisio has been poor in the last few games and I would like to see Giaccherini in from the start in the middle pushing forward and probing around the opposing box as he has been great recently! Maybe Marchisio just needs a rest!

Licht-Bon-Caceres-PDC

Vidal-Pirlo-Giaccherini

Pepe-Matri-Vucinic/Elia/Quags

:shisha:

Once again - Tongue firmly in cheek.

Giaccherini is terrible in CM. He doesnt hold his position and constantly drift to the flanks and leaves centre mid exposed. He should stay where he works best - out wide and support strikering. CM is not for him.

Def Marrone > Giacch in CM.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Pepe-Matri.. We'll be back on top after today's game!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Giaccherini scoring today
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Instead of the normal weird alibi football Juve is producing i just wanna see SOMEBODY at least trying to get past his opponent to make a deadly pass a shot at goal or a cross...U can not win if u do not try.

Come on, Juves "possesion" football sucks ass when it wont produce into any clear cut chances and i really think it is down to having or not having some balls and take some chances during the game.

Today i really could not care less who the f is playing i just want to see some straight up football.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Giaccherini scoring today

Yeah Giac is the only one really trying and putting his soul into it...wake up Juve PLEASE.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down