Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!

+8
Arquitecto
•MilanDevil•
S
Lex
zarola
The Nature Boy
Red Alert
Juveman17
12 posters

Go down

Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!  Empty Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!

Post by Juveman17 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 am

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/video/fa-cup/?vid=0ef495c4-7d83-433a-adcf-88b33f91a12c&pk_campaign=facebook&pk_kwd=gesm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Gus Johnson needs to watch this.........

Carrick can not even be put in the same sentence as Andrea Pirlo. Get real foxsoccer.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!  Empty Re: Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 am

I do wonder about the IQ of many people on this forum.

YOU'RE ON AN ENGLISH STREAM FFS. OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE GOING TO FAVOUR THEIR OWN NATIONALITY. IT'D BE THE SAME THING IF YOU WERE WATCHING AN ITALIAN COMMENTATOR ON AN ITALIAN GAME. *bleep*.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!  Empty Re: Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Juveman, I would love nothing more than to back up a fellow Juvntino but this is ridiculous...

It was a fantastic pass. And Ian Wright is well, right. People give Carrick stick all the time for being a terrible player. Im not saying he is great but give the guy credit that pass was great.

Ian Wright also giving credit to Pirlo by stating that an amazing pass by Michael Carrick was on the level of Pirlo.

And YNWA, i don't know what would give you the impressing that an English commentator would congratulate an English player, makes no sense to me :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:45 pm

what's even more of a joke is that the video is not available in my country :'(
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:04 pm

It's funny how sensitive Serie A fans are Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Lex wrote:It's funny how sensitive Serie A fans are Laughing

It was just one person bro :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 pm

zarola wrote:what's even more of a joke is that the video is not available in my country :'(

I know that feel bro. Crying or Very sad
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 pm

ynwa wrote:I do wonder about the IQ of many people on this forum.

YOU'RE ON AN ENGLISH STREAM FFS. OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE GOING TO FAVOUR THEIR OWN NATIONALITY. IT'D BE THE SAME THING IF YOU WERE WATCHING AN ITALIAN COMMENTATOR ON AN ITALIAN GAME. *bleep*.

Italian commentary isn't biased. Most of the commentators including the outspoken pundits show bias against the clubs in Europe along with the Dirretta Stadia pundits or even Rai.

For Espana? Don't even make me go there as it seems all Espanole commentators wants Real, Barca/Any spanish team to lose as such is the lack of unity.

German commentators are known to support their teams in the sense that they cheer for their team when scoring yet have nowhere near the bias and ignorance that the English media does.

Don't even get me started on the French.

There is a reason why the English Media is heavily disliked.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:
zarola wrote:what's even more of a joke is that the video is not available in my country :'(

I know that feel bro. Crying or Very sad

Wanna hear a Joke? Well foxsoccer can tell you!  Ca-icon Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Serie A fans remind me of Britney with periods Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
ynwa wrote:I do wonder about the IQ of many people on this forum.

Italian commentary isn't biased. Most of the commentators including the outspoken pundits show bias against the clubs in Europe along with the Dirretta Stadia pundits or even Rai.

For Espana? Don't even make me go there as it seems all Espanole commentators wants Real, Barca/Any spanish team to lose as such is the lack of unity.

German commentators are known to support their teams in the sense that they cheer for their team when scoring yet have nowhere near the bias and ignorance that the English media does.

Don't even get me started on the French.

There is a reason why the English Media is heavily disliked.

Thank you Arq that's the point I was trying to prove.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:33 am

Nothing at all wrong about what he said

He's totally right, Carrick doesn't get credit for shit because he's English

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:31 pm

I grew up listening to NBC commentators for at least 3 Olympic games and I could tell you, nothing and I mean nothing English commentators say can top the boys and girls at NBC. I don't blame them, the US Olympic team is all of that and I would have been quite bias myself.

But there was nothing wrong with what was said but I would say this. Carrick doesn't get credit not because he is English (that's just silly) but because he isn't as consistent as other players in his position.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum