Le Samourai
EL Patron
Arquitecto
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
28 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Lex Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 am

Crumbs, i bet you're the kind of guy who'd trade his best friend for a sports car

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 am

Crimson wrote:
Lex wrote:Give Crumbs a second to look the word "loyalty" up in the dictionary, Raps

Yeah cus all that loyalty sure has taken your club places, oh wait.....

But it has taken Man u 1 billion dollar in debt.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 am

Lex wrote:Crumbs, i bet you're the kind of guy who'd trade his best friend for a sports car

:lol!: lmao
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 am

Lex wrote:RVP has an FA cup to his name

C'mon Jives, you're slackin'

Apologies Lex, 1 FA cup. I mean how much does a 'great' player like John O'shea have? LOL. Even Fabio has started a CL final ffs. And they are 18. RVP is at the latter stages of his career, he will look back with certain regret for sure. When Madrid come calling, he is off. His loyalty has never been teste becuase no club has shown serious enough interrest.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 am

And what clubs have shown interest thus far? scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 am

jibers wrote:

Apologies Lex, 1 FA cup. I mean how much does a 'great' player like John O'shea have? LOL. Even Fabio has started a CL final ffs. And they are 18. RVP is at the latter stages of his career, he will look back with certain regret for sure. When Madrid come calling, he is off. His loyalty has never been teste becuase no club has shown serious enough interrest.

It has nothing to do with Loyalty to the club just like Cesc, if Wenger dont buy quality players I think we all want him to leave and wish him well not like your players who would sell their mom to get paid more money by going to Man city.

When Podolski comes RVP will stay.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lex wrote:Give Crumbs a second to look the word "loyalty" up in the dictionary, Raps

:facepalm: LOL, we are in debt because the glazxer bought the controlling shares and saddled us with debt from their other failing companies. ROFL. UUnited are the third most profitable club in the world ffs. LOL. Even with all this debt we are still wining, even with the , we have no MF, we still smashed you 8-2 and beat you at home again, even with the we have no star players we reached the CL final. LOL. Can you imagine Arsenal operating under such conditions. You can barely come fourth and under those coonditions Your fans would Rejoice making Europa ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 am

Lex wrote:And what clubs have shown interest thus far? scratch

Exactly and he's being really ambiguous about his future. LOL.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
jibers wrote:

It has nothing to do with Loyalty to the club just like Cesc, if Wenger dont buy quality players I think we all want him to leave and wish him well not like your players who would sell their mom to get paid more money by going to Man city.

When Podolski comes RVP will stay.

ROFl Cesc wanted to go ffs. Even if your club managed to go back in time and buy Maradona and Pele, he would have left. He wanted to go back to his boyhood club that has been wining everything. Barcelona and arsenal have been like the polar oppsite. While Messi is getting fat with success, RVP has been looking more and more frail from Arsenals failures. I mean you couldnt even win a Carlin cup final ffs. Carling cup... tell me what big players have to do with that failure?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 am

How is playing Thursday nights treating Rooney? cant go clubbing.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 am

Raptorgunner wrote:How is playing Thursday night treating Rooney? cant go clubbing.

Na but I'm sure he will be comforted by the the community shield and the EPl title at the end of the season... RVP will be comforted when Arsenal fail to qualify for fourth by being booed out of the Emirates. LOL. Again as I said, our worst season in almost a decade, we are in contention for the EPL, Arsenals standard season, cheering for fourth place finish.

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 185614-manchester-uniteds-wayne-rooney-holds-the-english-premier-league-troph

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 Wenger_979869c
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 am

the community shiet is the only thing he will win and you know it, Man City will win the EPL. Not sure how you think you will win the EPL. You still have to play Man city again, not sure how you can beat them with 11 men.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 am

Raptorgunner wrote:the community shiet is the only thing he will and you know it, Man City will win the EPL. Not sure how you think you will win the EPL.

Really 2 points separating and you know for certain Man City will win?

Man Utd have a better chance imo

Oh and Wenger can keep trying to win his own made up trophies for 4th

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 am

Raptorgunner wrote:the community shiet is the only thing he will win and you know it, Man City will win the EPL. Not sure how you think you will win the EPL. You still have to play Man city again, not sure how you can beat them with 11 men.

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 am

Hey guys look how big my E-penis is

------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Cool huh?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 am

jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

:facepalm: LOL, we are in debt because the glazxer bought the controlling shares and saddled us with debt from their other failing companies. ROFL. UUnited are the third most profitable club in the world ffs. LOL. Even with all this debt we are still wining, even with the , we have no MF, we still smashed you 8-2 and beat you at home again, even with the we have no star players we reached the CL final. LOL. Can you imagine Arsenal operating under such conditions. You can barely come fourth and under those coonditions Your fans would Rejoice making Europa ffs.
Under those conditions? I bloody wanna see Yanited operate under our conditions. Spend the sorta money that we spend, develop the youngsters we develop, and challenge for trophies season after season on all fronts. If Yanited had to operate like that, you guys would be lucky just to make it into Europa League ffs. We didn't have much money to spend at all for the last 5 seasons, but we ain't got no debt, atleast not like you guys, and we still make it into CL every single year.

And don't talk about "oh we beat you 8-2" crap. You got smashed by City 6-1. And a club that spends significantly less than both Manchester clubs (arsenal obviously) lost to this seasons EPL Champions 1-0 in what was a close competition......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 am

Aguero > any player mentioned in this thread

:coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 am

The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Under those conditions? I bloody wanna see Yanited operate under our conditions. Spend the sorta money that we spend, develop the youngsters we develop, and challenge for trophies season after season on all fronts. If Yanited had to operate like that, you guys would be lucky just to make it into Europa League ffs. We didn't have much money to spend at all for the last 5 seasons, but we ain't got no debt, atleast not like you guys, and we still make it into CL every single year.

Actually, Your club still has debt, you havent payed off all the debt o the emirates and the debt is to be repayed over 14 years, so wrong there, the fact that you do not know this about your club brings me to question how serious an Arsenal supporter you are. United as a club are not operating under a debt. It is the Glazers that have saddled us with debt. AGian we make the most profit in the Europe and are still the most valuable club in the world.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 am

The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

And don't talk about "oh we beat you 8-2" crap. You got smashed by City 6-1. And a club that spends significantly less than both Manchester clubs (arsenal obviously) lost to this seasons EPL Champions 1-0 in what was a close competition......

Same with arsenal, close but no cigar. You lost 3 points, we lost 3 points and are still...how many points....2 whole points behind city...lol.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 am

jibers wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Actually, Your club still has debt, you havent payed off all the debt o the emirates and the debt is to be repayed over 14 years, so wrong there, the fact that you do not know this about your club brings me to question how serious an Arsenal supporter you are. United as a club are not operating under a debt. It is the Glazers that have saddled us with debt. AGian we make the most profit in the Europe and are still the most valuable club in the world.

Seems like you just missed the rest of my post. :facepalm: Did i not say "we ain't got no debt......atleast not like you guys"? I think i did.

And go ahead and question how serious an Arsenal supporter I am. I've been watching Arsenal since the beginning of our trophy drought. I've never switched clubs and never thought about it. I didn't start supporting Yanited like those plastic fans, I always stayed true to Arsenal. And that is beside the point of my post. Like i said, i wanna see how far Yanited will get with our budget.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 am

jibers wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Same with arsenal, close but no cigar. You lost 3 points, we lost 3 points and are still...how many points....2 whole points behind city...lol.

Second place is the first loser. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 am

jibers wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Crimson wrote:

When two big teams collide there is more at stake than just three points....maybe we should start questioning you as a real Yanited supporter....

When two big clubs collide, there is more at stake than just three points....Maybe we should question how seriously you support Yanited eh?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 am

LOL, at both of you teaming up. You can edit your posts all you want. FAct is, everyone has said the club needs to spend. Even when We spend Unted are still within The finiancial Fair play. More excuses. So if second is first lkoser what do you call trophy lessness for 7 years.

These are the things some people have done since the last time a trophy landed on the Arsenal cabinet...

Some examples below.....

RT @stefangannon: I have gone through all my teenage years #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy i finished primary school, secondary school and about to continue my studies.

No shame in losing to United. They have won 1CL, 4PL, 3 Carling Cups and a World Club Championship in the time #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

....#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Chelsea have won 2 league titles, 3 fa cups, and a league cup

Tottenham has won a trophy and Liverpool has won the Champions League.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy I have got a mortgage, got married, and had a beautiful little girl with my wife.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Torres has scored more goals this season than Arsenal had scores trophy for the last, er, 6? 7 years? Sorry

Arsenals next great DVD title names:
A decade of trophylessness...
How to play not to win
We beat Barca 2-1 at the emirates and have nothing to show for it...
How to not attract players over a decade
The 10 labours of Arsene Wenger
7 wasn't lucky, neither is 10..
The team that took a decade to build...

Can anyone come up with more names?

Last edited by jibers on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 am

jibers wrote:LOL, at both of you teaming up. You can edit your posts all you want. FAct is, everyone has said the club needs to spend. Even when We spend Unted are still within The finiancial Fair play. More excuses. So if second is first lkoser what do you call trophy lessness for 7 years.

These are the things some people have done since the last time a trophy landed on the Arsenal cabinet...

Some examples below.....

RT @stefangannon: I have gone through all my teenage years #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy i finished primary school, secondary school and about to continue my studies.

No shame in losing to United. They have won 1CL, 4PL, 3 Carling Cups and a World Club Championship in the time #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

....#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Chelsea have won 2 league titles, 3 fa cups, and a league cup

Tottenham has won a trophy and Liverpool has won the Champions League.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy I have got a mortgage, got married, and had a beautiful little girl with my wife.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Torres has scored more goals this season than Arsenal had scores trophy for the last, er, 6? 7 years? Sorry

Arsenals next great DVD: A decade of trophylessness...
zing!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 am

The bottom line is RVP>>>>>>>>> All United Forwards.

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 Robin_van_Persie_1809557c
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 am

Raptorgunner wrote:The bottom line is RVP>>>>>>>>> All United Forwards.

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 3 Robin_van_Persie_1809557c

ROFL, whatever you say. Rooney > RVP any day.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next