McLewis
JAY-Z
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
8 posters

Go down

Revolution ROMA only eight are safe Empty Revolution ROMA only eight are safe

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Stekelenburg, Burdisso, De Rossi, Pjanic, Totti, Osvaldo, Borini and Lamela, eight players for the future certain to remain in the capital. For all other Giallorossi in the future is not so obvious. And 'this, in fact, the new revolution in Rome from these major players and rebuild a team with two external, two plants, a midfielder and a striker. These are the demands made by Luis Enrique for next season, a season that, unless a particular news, see the Technical Asturian still at the helm of the team.

DEFENCE - To the right is getting the name of Isla, while the left can get Cissokho, whose prices are higher than Bastos. The hypothesis is that a return of Crescenzi and center are observed Subotic, Otamendi, Dede, Vertonghen, Garay and Ogbonna.

MIDFIELD - The identikit of a man is capable of fitting, and possibly by the good against left-handed. Sabatini will soon be in South America in search of un'ocassione that could do for her. Paulinho like the Corinthians, but also Lucas, on which several have already laid eyes. In Europe it follows Tomic, M'Vila and Sissoko, but are not excluded Fernando, Sandro and Lassana Diarra. It will, eventually, a player whose salary is ready immediately, but not too high, maybe Eriksen. There Sarano, then, the return of Bertolacci and Florenzi.

ATTACK - A sample, here is what the Roma are looking for. The names are those of Van Persie, but it is not granted. Alternatively there Higuin Gonzalo, but are more accessible palacio, Hernandez and Nilmar.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Revolution ROMA only eight are safe Empty Re: Revolution ROMA only eight are safe

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 pm

We need to invest heavily in the defence come the summer 2 new CB's are a must and a RB for LB I would like to see Crescenzi given a chance he didn't really get a fair shot last summer.

For CB out of the names listed there I would go for Ogbonna and Subotic wishful thinking I know but we would have one hell of a defence.Keep Heinze for another season Budrisso as well though we'll have to see how he performs once he comes back from injury. Time to let Juan go love the guy and all but he's way to injury prone we need a CB who isn't injured half the season.

RB - You know who Wink
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Revolution ROMA only eight are safe Empty Re: Revolution ROMA only eight are safe

Post by ErPupone Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I would really consider raiding Udinese for Isla and Armero, they would fit in well. We desperately need one or two very good center backs, agreed about Burdisso, Juan and Heinze. Maybe time to give Antei a chance as well as a 4th choice CB.

In midfield, I'd expect Viviani, Bertolacci and Florenzi to all make a case for themselves, though I'd expect only two out of the three to stay, the other one going out on loan. I would really like to see us getting our hands on Verratti and maybe another more defensive minded midfielder.

Up front I'm not really worried. We have Bojan for another year, Borini is improving greatly and Caprari will try to break into the squad as well. We have our fair share of options up front.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Basta is another player we that should be looking at for the RB spot as well he's having a great season for Udinese probally wouldn't cost as much as Isla either. hmm
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Agent on Isla's transfer talks
By Football Italia staff

Mauricio Isla’s agent has confirmed that the attacking midfielder is open to negotiating with interested clubs, but only at Udinese’s agreed price.

Isla’s representative Leo Rodriguez has admitted that initial negotiations over a prospective transfer away from Udine had even begun earlier this season, but in light of the Chilean’s season-ending injury, have since taken a back step.

Even with Isla a while away from returning to the field, Rodriguez took the opportunity to talk up his progress with the Zebrette and the interest it has attracted.

“He’s going through a special time, because of the project he was able to play well and then he has made a qualitative jump forward - there were four or five European teams interested in him, so let’s see what happens now.

“We had started talking to some clubs, but his injury has blocked everything,” Rodriguez told RadioCalciomercato.it.

“Now, however, he is recovering well and his young age will help a lot. He is in a particular situation, because you know Udinese’s strategy - there is a price even if they are in no hurry to sell him.

“If a team arrives with the right figure then we may begin negotiations, otherwise they will not sell him.

“Are Roma interested? We cannot say which teams are interested - there are a lot of clubs tracking him, even from abroad. Isla is happy to stay in Italy, though.”

Rodriguez also commented on rumours linking another of his clients, German Denis, with a summer transfer.

“When German arrived in Naples he scored eight goals in the first six months, then [Marcelo] Zalayeta returned and he did play with the same continuity and had a lower goal-return.

“However, whenever he has played he has done well. This season is his best in Italy.

“Will he go to Inter? In June, Atalanta will take 100 per cent of his contract, then we’ll see. With a striker who has scored between 15 and 20 goals in a season, anything can happen. German is happy in Bergamo, though.”

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Enrique said that really? That only 8 players are secure that they're gona remain?

Such a boss
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

If Garay wasn't a tad injury-prone, I'd say go for him along with Ogbonna. Felipe Santana is also worth a mention as he's been a very reliable defender for Dortmund when Hummels or Subotic are out. He deserves better than a bench spot right now.

Cissokho hasn't totally convinced me. I prefer Bastos honestly, but Armero is the best choice overall so I agree with Mike there. Atletico's Filipe Luis might be an option too.

Crescenzi absolutely needs to get a run in the squad and this time more than just preseason where LE was too quick to judge him as not ready. Isla will obviously dominate our RB transfer news this summer, but I think we might be able to find other options out there as well. Liked what I saw from Benfica's Maxi Pereira for example.

I think we'll be set in midfield with DDR, Pjanic and Gago being our three, but I think we just need quality depth. I highly doubt the likes of Fernando, M'Vila and Sandro will be content with such a role so I expect less-heralded names to make up those numbers. Eriksen may be a fan of us, but I can't see him coming here at this time.

Also agree with Mike on the attack. We're pretty locked in with Lamela, Bojan, Osvaldo and Borini to accompany Totti. This would be a good time to blood in the likes of Caprari and Piscitella. Maybe even Ciciretti?

-------------------------

All in all, I don't think we need to sign as many players as we did last summer, but that's kinda what I see happening. I just hope the quality matches the quantity this time around.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am

McLewis wrote:If Garay wasn't a tad injury-prone, I'd say go for him along with Ogbonna. Felipe Santana is also worth a mention as he's been a very reliable defender for Dortmund when Hummels or Subotic are out. He deserves better than a bench spot right now.

Cissokho hasn't totally convinced me. I prefer Bastos honestly, but Armero is the best choice overall so I agree with Mike there. Atletico's Filipe Luis might be an option too.

Crescenzi absolutely needs to get a run in the squad and this time more than just preseason where LE was too quick to judge him as not ready. Isla will obviously dominate our RB transfer news this summer, but I think we might be able to find other options out there as well. Liked what I saw from Benfica's Maxi Pereira for example.

I think we'll be set in midfield with DDR, Pjanic and Gago being our three, but I think we just need quality depth. I highly doubt the likes of Fernando, M'Vila and Sandro will be content with such a role so I expect less-heralded names to make up those numbers. Eriksen may be a fan of us, but I can't see him coming here at this time.

Also agree with Mike on the attack. We're pretty locked in with Lamela, Bojan, Osvaldo and Borini to accompany Totti. This would be a good time to blood in the likes of Caprari and Piscitella. Maybe even Ciciretti?

-------------------------

All in all, I don't think we need to sign as many players as we did last summer, but that's kinda what I see happening. I just hope the quality matches the quantity this time around.

Good call on Santana Neal he was excellent when Dortmund were without Subotic for a period a few months back.Suboitc would be an epic signing but unfortunately I can't see us coughing up 20M for him.

Agree with both of you guys about the attack I think were fine there, defence is the priority and must be addressed in the summer.LE better not go asking for a load more attacking players like last summer,remember it was him who wanted that prick Osvaldo.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am

I don't think Ciciretti is ready yet, Neal. I think Enrique would be ready to give Verre a shot first, since he was one of the youngsters he brought with him to Brunico last summer.

All in all, I don't think we'll see 11 new signings like last summer, but I would still expect quite a bit of shifting around. Enrique will have a much better idea of what kind of team he has, who is or isn't capable of adapting to his style and what our immediate needs are. I don't think he's preparing another destruction of the first team, the article just pointed out who will certainly be staying next season. The futures of guys like Perrotta, Simplicio, Greco, Heinze, Juan, Taddei, etc are still very much up in the air, but they won't all be leaving. I think at this point we could only consider Cassetti and Cicinho as sure exits, the rest remains to be seen.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

Osvaldo is safe? he sucks. Personally i think if we could get two new CBs and a central midfielder I would be happy.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Don't think Roma would do wrong signing one of the younger Atalanta forwards as depth for the front 3.

Gabbiadini or Marilungo would be fantastic depth for the attacking line, and could also battle for the top slot.

For Right Back: I can see Isla coming in, at quite a fee (15-22m). Roma are dealing with Udinese after all. Wouldn't be surprised if names like Azpilicueta or VDW surface.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Revolution ROMA only eight are safe 2276801876 the best player in the derby, Juan, has to be on that list.

Cashing in on Juan as he is would be on the last year of his contract would be a bad decision Crying or Very sad .
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by micah_ahmed Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 am

This is off topic but i was wondering if my fellow Romanistas can help me out.
I am not a baseball fan and barley know anything about the sport but I am
interested to know more about the Fenway group and how they made the Red Sox the most successful MLB teams of the last decade..

if you can guys can supply me with an article i would really appreciate it.

micah_ahmed
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum