Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

They drew  Empty Re: They drew

Post by pUsHa Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Just as I was saying ... let them be unbeatable and finish second ... jokes on them Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 pm

And we won, 4 points clear. FORZA MILAN!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 pm

And Genoa was denied a clear penalty on Palacios.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:03 pm

guys i think we should concentrate on ourselves and be juve guys at peace. just not long ago we were comfortable with healthy lead and in the end we almost bottled up. its league but i think we should just think about ourselves lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

If you win the tittle and you look good I want to be the first to congt you, it will be deserved. Today my team should have won and I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE today they were flawless and tbh I expect some respect to be shown at least for me who always posts here and shows respect :/ Palacio's was not penalty only because of the ball contact that pirlo had. Don't start that debate it can go to the handballs from genoa to the goal which was not offside but still I loved our team today and I am proud of them without Barzagli,Chillini,Bonucci we managed this and we are picking our form again esp Vucinic.

anyways If you win the title since you are +4 p I want to congt u even thou there are still matches Smile)

cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If you win the tittle and you look good I want to be the first to congt you, it will be deserved. Today my team should have won and I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE today they were flawless and tbh I expect some respect to be shown at least for me who always posts here and shows respect :/ Palacio's was not penalty only because of the ball contact that pirlo had. Don't start that debate it can go to the handballs from genoa to the goal which was not offside but still I loved our team today and I am proud of them without Barzagli,Chillini,Bonucci we managed this and we are picking our form again esp Vucinic.

anyways If you win the title since you are +4 p I want to congt u even thou there are still matches Smile)

cheers
Thumbs up

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If you win the tittle and you look good I want to be the first to congt you, it will be deserved. Today my team should have won and I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE today they were flawless and tbh I expect some respect to be shown at least for me who always posts here and shows respect :/ Palacio's was not penalty only because of the ball contact that pirlo had. Don't start that debate it can go to the handballs from genoa to the goal which was not offside but still I loved our team today and I am proud of them without Barzagli,Chillini,Bonucci we managed this and we are picking our form again esp Vucinic.

cheers

I'm not thinking about that incident in stoppage time, that was not a penalty. But it was contact when Palacio was tryin to shoot and someone step on his foot.
And i said that earlier on Milan part of the forum. That was meant to be to Milan fans not Juve fans. I dont have anything against Juventus. They are my second team. My only brother is a huge Juve fan so i want them to be succesful aswell. But only after us, ofcourse.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm

celikmilan wrote:

cheers

I'm not thinking about that incident in stoppage time, that was not a penalty. But it was contact when Palacio was tryin to shoot and someone step on his foot.
And i said that earlier on Milan part of the forum. That was meant to be to Milan fans not Juve fans. I dont have anything against Juventus. They are my second team. My only brother is a huge Juve fan so i want them to be succesful aswell. But only after us, ofcourse.

Yes Milan section but this is forum where all ppl post and show respect showing that they are big ppl Smile) and that also wasn't penalty there was minimal touch no ref will whistle that as I said if we go that way we should have had 2 penalties for clear handball :/

ITs soccer :/

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
celikmilan wrote:

cheers

Yes Milan section but this is forum where all ppl post and show respect showing that they are big ppl Smile) and that also wasn't penalty there was minimal touch no ref will whistle that as I said if we go that way we should have had 2 penalties for clear handball :/

ITs soccer :/

And where did i show disrespect?
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
celikmilan wrote:

cheers

ITs football :/

Do not misspell football Thumbs up

Anyway, I just wanted to say the trolling relationship of Milan and Juventus is really funny Wink and I stand at my point, Napoli will end your run :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Or we will end their run on our stadium of them beating us Smile)

I think that you guys will lose to Roma nto jinx or something simply I believe Smile

@celik nisam reko da si Wink

Cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 pm

:dance: 4 points.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm

@celik nisam reko da si Wink

Cheers [/quote]

Izgledalo je tako ali mozda samo meni. Ali to nije ni vazno. Vazno je +4 :dance:
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

celikmilan wrote:
Show me that contact. :coffee:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 pm

No sh!t.... why aint i surprised?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If you win the tittle and you look good I want to be the first to congt you, it will be deserved. Today my team should have won and I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE today they were flawless and tbh I expect some respect to be shown at least for me who always posts here and shows respect :/ Palacio's was not penalty only because of the ball contact that pirlo had. Don't start that debate it can go to the handballs from genoa to the goal which was not offside but still I loved our team today and I am proud of them without Barzagli,Chillini,[color:0a23=red]Bonucci we managed this and we are picking our form again esp Vucinic.

cheers
not having Bonucci is a plus for Juventus that cancels one of the negatives of not having Chellini, so basically you where only missing Barzagli.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

come on.. we should not think about juve.. we should concentrate on our selves.. we are 4 points clear with a game in hand
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:If you win the tittle and you look good I want to be the first to congt you, it will be deserved. Today my team should have won and I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE today they were flawless and tbh I expect some respect to be shown at least for me who always posts here and shows respect :/ Palacio's was not penalty only because of the ball contact that pirlo had. Don't start that debate it can go to the handballs from genoa to the goal which was not offside but still I loved our team today and I am proud of them without Barzagli,Chillini,[color:a13e=red]Bonucci we managed this and we are picking our form again esp Vucinic.

cheers
not having Bonucci is a plus for Juventus that cancels one of the negatives of not having Chellini, so basically you where only missing Barzagli.

When I see the ball in bonucci's feet or bonucci in defense my legs go rock n' roll Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

shamr9pato wrote:come on.. we should not think about juve.. we should concentrate on our selves.. we are 4 points clear with a game in hand

:vagi:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 am

pUsHa wrote:Just as I was saying ... let them be unbeatable and finish second ... jokes on them Laughing
Great observation, Juve to be record-breakers in 2nd place. That's a pretty good consolation prize. Laughing We're not there yet though, I won't feel safe until we have mathematically won the Scudetto. w=We really shouldn't even be talking about it yet. Things can change quickly, as Man C just found out v Swansea. Let's take it "one game at a time".
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 am

great result, Juve stay undefeated and win jack-shit, win win for Milan
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect