delaurentishotz
DeviAngel
eltractor
Mr. Moratti
Potential
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FC Internazionale vs Olympique de Marseille - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Internazionale vs Olympique de Marseille

Post by dronte Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I seriously hoped Inter will go through, but this is just a huge shame on Italian football..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FC Internazionale vs Olympique de Marseille - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Internazionale vs Olympique de Marseille

Post by serieAkings Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

what a disgrace to Italian Football.

I'm done with Inter this year, bye forums.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 pm

it hurts only more to loose like this in the dyin miutes,
twice!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

we should have had an extra 70-80 seconds at least after the penalty,
big *bleep* sham :facepalm:

Potential wrote:Only wins under my threads, however I was deceived :vagi: I won't make more threads.
dont leave us,
:bow: we have found a Vibe 2.0 in you.
with your help who knows we might be able to pull the impossible and qualify for CL.. hmm
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 pm

eltractor wrote:if we wont sack ranieri after this loss i wont watch inter anymore, until this bitch gets fu**ed off the bench. im so angry to see the GRANDE INTER destroyed like this.

how can you blame raneiri? Last year 5-2 vs Schalke at home was more embarrasing than this.

Moratti is the blame. He sold Motta, one of our best midfielders in January. WTF.
He sells Eto, the best in the world at what he does. WTF.
Loans out Couthino while the offense is the worst ever in history.

i feel bad for ranieri

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

i always hated this coach, and never found him competitive. i know the big problem is in the management of the team, but a good coach can at least salvage some good results. we are waay better than marseille, its a shame for italian football
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

I honestly can't blame Ranieri for this one, that goal by Marseille :facepalm:
This really sucks for Italia, was really rooting for all the italians to advance.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Milan31 wrote:I honestly can't blame Ranieri for this one, that goal by Marseille :facepalm:
This really sucks for Italia, was really rooting for all the italians to advance.

me too, with bayern and marseille advancing means italy just had their credit being deprived from french and germans.... something that us as serie a a supporter should be very worried about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

A piss poor Inter team losing means jack shit for Serie A.

If any of you actually look beyond small perspectives you would notice the league is quite clearly on the rise despite disappointments.

Plus, I don't see how its even possible for rivals of Inter (especially Milan fans) to actually root for them
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I root for any Italian team in champions league... just Inter more so than others.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 am

had this down for Inter, was hoping all 3 Italian teams would make the next round so Italy could have made a statement and considering Inter had the easiest opponent among all the 3 Italian teams, I believed this was done but alas :facepalm:

pardon my sig, it would still stand even if you guys made it to the next round of the CL anyway...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 am

im more concerned about who the chick in your avatar is
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am

elmystique wrote:had this down for Inter, was hoping all 3 Italian teams would make the next round so Italy could have made a statement and considering Inter had the easiest opponent among all the 3 Italian teams, I believed this was done but alas :facepalm:

pardon my sig, it would still stand even if you guys made it to the next round of the CL anyway...

It must feel sad when you try to troll but no one takes the bait?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:31 pm

elmystique wrote:had this down for Inter, was hoping all 3 Italian teams would make the next round so Italy could have made a statement and considering Inter had the easiest opponent among all the 3 Italian teams, I believed this was done but alas :facepalm:

all hail Juve the rebel winners, I mean the terrible winners, sh!!!!!t I mean the treble winners.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

CroInter wrote:

It must feel sad when you try to troll but no one takes the bait?

though it wasn't my intention to troll I can now say u and baleji fell for the bait as it seems...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2