Eman
Wilson37
Raptorgunner
LeVersacci
fatman123
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal

Post by Artilleristen Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 am

REWB wrote:coquelin has way more potential than song, even though song may be a bit better atm. we need to make sure coquelin doesn't leave

That is total bullshit, if song leaves we have Frimpong and then coquelin, no way either should start over song.

Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal

Post by lenear1030 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 am

Artilleristen wrote:
REWB wrote:coquelin has way more potential than song, even though song may be a bit better atm. we need to make sure coquelin doesn't leave

That is total bullshit, if song leaves we have Frimpong and then coquelin, no way either should start over song.

no it isnt, coquelin does have waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more potential than song. there isnt anything coquelin cant do as a midfielder.

as for rosicky, his form has really turned up of late. hope he can keep it up with this new deal
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 am

lenear1030 wrote:
Artilleristen wrote:

no it isnt, coquelin does have waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more potential than song. there isnt anything coquelin cant do as a midfielder.
as for rosicky, his form has really turned up of late. hope he can keep it up with this new deal

Ramsey has a lot of potential to, but he has played like garbage this season, so how about playing an established player, rather than putting in someone who isn't ready. Anyway I was talking about coquelin starting over song, that would be stupid, not who had more potential.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am

lol Song is unreplaceable in Wenger's eyes, he's the perfect player he searched for years now - no way that Coquelin is going to replace him.

Song was crap in his first years at Arsenal, but look at him now? Tells you all about potential.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

song is a great player, but personally i like speedy and quick players like coquelin.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm

REWB wrote:song is a great player, but personally i like speedy and quick players like coquelin.

Yea I think that you like Song like I like Artetta. You might actually even like Song more. This is what I would like to see though.

song wilshere
.....CAM

you will have
Frimpong and coquelin to backup Song
Ramsey to backup Wilshere
Rosicky and Ox to backup CAM.

This would actually give us depth at all midfield positions instead of trying to play people out of position all the time. With AW though he will probably just move Ox to CAM and not buy anyone though.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Tomas Rosicky rejected big-money offers from China & Russia. He said: "It was financially huge numbers, but money isn't everything."

(the sun)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

6unner wrote:
REWB wrote:song is a great player, but personally i like speedy and quick players like coquelin.

Yea I think that you like Song like I like Artetta. You might actually even like Song more. This is what I would like to see though.

song wilshere
.....CAM

you will have
Frimpong and coquelin to backup Song
Ramsey to backup Wilshere
Rosicky and Ox to backup CAM.

This would actually give us depth at all midfield positions instead of trying to play people out of position all the time. With AW though he will probably just move Ox to CAM and not buy anyone though.

3 years time who would you want as your dm? song or coquelin. for me 100% coquelin thats why i feel he has to play now (at least 25 games a season) and gain some experience because he simply has more potential than song. if coquelin doesnt play he will leave, he is not the type of player to sit on the bench, remember how he was even close to leaving before.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Artilleristen wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:
Artilleristen wrote:

Ramsey has a lot of potential to, but he has played like garbage this season, so how about playing an established player, rather than putting in someone who isn't ready. Anyway I was talking about coquelin starting over song, that would be stupid, not who had more potential.

i didnt say anything about playing coquelin over song. just said he has way more potential.

and coquelin's a better player than ramsey already. if want to jump at me over something, go after that lol
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Artilleristen wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:
Artilleristen wrote:

i didnt say anything about playing coquelin over song. just said he has way more potential.

and coquelin's a better player than ramsey already. if want to jump at me over something, go after that lol

I wont disaggree with you there, I am not the biggest fan of Ramsey at the moment, but I do think that coquelin needs more time, but I do not see him getting a ton of playing at the club, unless we put him in for arteta, who has surpassed in skill.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Song and Coquelin will have to rotate .....remember we play a lot of games and sometimes players are physically knackered then they start to struggle and they eventually loose form or get injured.It happened last year when we lost Nasri, Song with injuries and when they came they were all shit.

Also there is the African cup of Nation next year....should Cameroon qualify Song will be away.That gives Coquelin a decent amount of games, if he performs well he could easily replace Song. The guy is very good but he needs to work hard and be patient, there is not a lot of young midfielders his age who get to play week in week out at a big club Rolling Eyes
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 am

Song and Coquelin.. So its unfortunate poor Frimpong is out..
Atm.. Song is the one.. But we want to keep Coquelin.. Was suprised to know that he wanted to leave before he even started here.. It will be difficult for us to keep him here without playing time.. So the only way is we rotate between Song, Coquelin and Arteta..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 am

No, Song does not have way less potential than Coquelin, Song keeps getting better every year and has turned into our modern Viera, so to speak.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Wow this thread seems to have gone off track.

Everybody talking about Song, Coquelin and Frimpong. What mess are we going to be in next year when we have Ramsey and Wilshere both healthy? The both are similar players and are both best at b2b. I wonder if they could agree to play 50% of the games each?

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

6unner wrote:Wow this thread seems to have gone off track.

Everybody talking about Song, Coquelin and Frimpong. What mess are we going to be in next year when we have Ramsey and Wilshere both healthy? The both are similar players and are both best at b2b. I wonder if they could agree to play 50% of the games each?

Willy should play no matter what
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:
6unner wrote:Wow this thread seems to have gone off track.

Willy should play no matter what

I think that they should fight for the position. We will also need to get a CAM in the summer which means that Wilshere, Ramsey and Artetta should all be fighting for time. Competition is good..

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2