Eman
Wilson37
Raptorgunner
LeVersacci
fatman123
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal Empty BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal

Post by fatman123 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 am

source
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/rosicky-signs-new-contract-at-arsenal
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 am

Breaking news? scratch
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

This is great news for Arsenal, he is RVP best friend, since he is staying you know RVP will stay. Past few weeks he has shown how valuable he is to Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Tomas said: “It's a great honour to sign a new deal with Arsenal, I love the Club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future tothe team.
"The manager, my team-mates, the staff and the supporters - everyone plays their part in making this a great Club, and I feel privileged to be a part of it.I believe we have a really talented group of players and, together with the manager, the future looks bright. It's always been my goal to win trophies here at Arsenal, and I will fight hard to achieve my dreams here."

his celebration against Spuds showed it all.. He really loves us..:bow: :bow: :bow:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm

:dance:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Great news, but pretty funny how at the beginning of the season most us wanted him out to speed up the development of Ramsey (I was one of them).

But its clear that Ramsey still has ALOT to learn and Rosicky is by far the better option to orchestrate the attack. Rosicky has put in some masterclass performances, especially in the last month or so, and it looks like he has moved past his injury hump.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

tbh i expected nothing less. He loves Arsenal. I have a feeling he might retire here....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by A Gunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Great way to show he deserves that new deal Very Happy
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm

The Verminator wrote:tbh i expected nothing less. He loves Arsenal. I have a feeling he might retire here....
great squad player.. He loves Arsenal.. Fantastic attitude.. Even if he does not get playing time, he waits for his chances and does not complain..
And if he can contribute like this atleast occassionally its a bonus..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

The current form of Rosicky has taken me by surprise. I was one of the people who thought that his time was up and that he simply didn't offer much when he played, but he seems like a completely different player now. He's playing with quality, intelligence and heart.

I heard that with this new contract comes a view into coaching. I think it's very possible that he might stay until he retires.

In any case, it's great to have an experienced player like this in our ranks as we have so many young midfielders coming through. It's important they have a player to look up to and for the next few years we'll have two - Arteta and Rosicky.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 am

I think with the way Ramsey was playing he knew he had a major chance to make it back into the starting 11 and he has put in a lot of effort. I was also one who thought Ramsey was ready but maybe he just wasn't as exposed last season with Wilshere and Cesc beside him in the midfield. I personally think he was trying too hard and felt a lot of pressure to be a creator but now Rosicky has got into form, Ramsey has come off the bench and looked more relaxed.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 am

Completely deserves it. Solved our AM crisis overnight.

I think he was just lacking match fitness and a few matches straight up to get his confidence back up. He can't really run for 90 mins straight, but he's a hell of a player to have in any case. His class will be great for Ramsey and Wilshere to emulate.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

Rolling Eyes yeah ,but guys-losing that great chance last night hmm ! just kidding....he's playing with spirit 2bh , soo yeah fully deserved.

off topic- hey Sushi...any news from Bayern eco smile i heard gomez is doubtfull vs Basel Clubber lol

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

cheers i found my thread
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

fatman123 wrote: cheers i found my thread

LOL, you must have been looking all over for it. Welcome to Arsenal forum dont be shy to change teams and put Arsenal logo.

This is the best section in GL. cheers

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:36 pm

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:38 pm

“I am not surprised [we have closed the gap on Tottenham] because I know how it goes. I said about three weeks ago that we should not react to the outside world and just do our jobs. It goes quickly as you can see.
Heart
------
love emoticon is not good enough :vagi:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Sina wrote:“I am not surprised [we have closed the gap on Tottenham] because I know how it goes. I said about three weeks ago that we should not react to the outside world and just do our jobs. It goes quickly as you can see.
Heart
------
love emoticon is not good enough :vagi:

SO what you saying we can catch Man City? Chaka

I know I know just kidding. :vagi:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I used to think Rosicky was past his best, and actually hoped he left last summer.

But what a turn around. Excellent news.

BREAKING NEWS:Tomas Rosicky has signed a new contract with Arsenal Tomas+Rosicky+Arsenal+v+Blackburn+Rovers+Premier+9rK6Tnf89-4l

:bow:
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Great news. Shame that he can't play 90 minutes anymore Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Looking a bit ahead to next season, what do you guys think will happen in our midfield if everyone is fit? - I know, very rare that every1 is fit at the same time.

But I was just thinking, that's all.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm

what i want:

coqulin wilshere
......rosicky

what will happen:

song wilshere
.....rosicky
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am

REWB wrote:what i want:

coqulin wilshere
......rosicky

what will happen:

song wilshere
.....rosicky

Coquelin over Song? impossible.

Of course, we don't know what midfielders, if any, will arrive in summer so hard to talk about next season, but I'd expect at this moment

Song Wilshere

Rosicky

-- Arteta, Diaby, Ramsey on bench.

But let's wait and see.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 am

coquelin has way more potential than song, even though song may be a bit better atm. we need to make sure coquelin doesn't leave
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 am

REWB wrote:coquelin has way more potential than song, even though song may be a bit better atm. we need to make sure coquelin doesn't leave

That is total bullshit, if song leaves we have Frimpong and then coquelin, no way either should start over song.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next