Despiadado.Maleante
LeVersacci
Forza
Le Samourai
vivabarca38
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Champions league and Europa league draw thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions league and Europa league draw thread

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

izzy wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:Why are you complaining about the group stage?Its not like if we had Ajax,Lyon and Dinamo we would not have
qualified..

Then why are you complaining about the knockout stage?

FYI: teams we have faced in that 6 year period of getting eliminated in the last 16:
Liverpool
Roma
Arsenal
Lyon
Bayern
Juventus

Don't here me whining that other teams got it easy do you? So suck it up and get over it.
Im since mourinho took over..and all those teams you mentioned knocked you out.And btw are you saying that madrid fans would not whine if we had gotten Apoel?because they would.

vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions league and Europa league draw thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions league and Europa league draw thread

Post by Lord Hades Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

no team is assured of reaching the finals
overconfidence will make you look stupid in the end

refer to divine intervention and ol power
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

vivabarca38 wrote:Im since mourinho took over..and all those teams you mentioned knocked you out.And btw are you saying that madrid fans would not whine if we had gotten Apoel?because they would.

This ain't about Madrid fans, this about you. The need to whine and complain when something doesn't go your way.

Since Mou took over? 2 years? Really? Alright then. Knockout stage yeah.

You played:
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Man United

Should I count United since it is a final?

We played:
Spurs
Barcelona

So the Gigantic differebce of ONE quality team we did not play compared to your 3.
FML, you do have it rough.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am

This is SUCH BULLSHIT!!

Milan always get a hard draw while Madrid as usual have an easy draw while Chelsea and Bayern usually have the same.

How in the world did I know this would be the outcome.

So so pissed off right now.

At the moment I really am fuming at my hero Paul Breitner. He can go suck on sauerkraut.

/rant
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 am

Spurs Laughing

It's a fact Madrid always get easy draws, other than Barca who have they faced over the last 5 years in the knockout phase?

The reason Vivabarca is getting so worked up is because Madrid fans go on about how every year how Barca get easy draws.

It's pure hypocrisy at its finest.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 am

no way spurs were an easy draw lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Spurs Laughing

It's a fact Madrid always get easy draws, other than Barca who have they faced over the last 5 years in the knockout phase?

The reason Vivabarca is getting so worked up is because Madrid fans go on about how every year how Barca get easy draws.

It's pure hypocrisy at its finest.

Really Mole:
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus
Roma
Arsenal
Lyon X2

Yep, scrubs

Get your facts stright please.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Liverpool, Bayern, Juventus, Roma, Arsenal you lost to and Lyon you beat was'nt a threat any longer.......

What he's saying you havent faced any big teams in nearly a decade and beaten them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Liverpool, Bayern, Juventus, Roma, Arsenal you lost to and Lyon you beat was'nt a threat any longer.......

What he's saying you havent faced any big teams in nearly a decade and beaten them.

No no no. He said we haven't played big teams.

I backed that up that we have. Then he said only in the 2 years Mou has been here.

Read the thread.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Ok i take it back then, sorry for the misunderstanding Smile

You have had big teams in last few years but failed to beat them which is what i thought was the about......

The whole "proved nothing" debate.

But in that same instance i dont think either side Barca or Madrid have terribly "hard" draws over the years....

Conclusion: Uefa likes Spain eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm

YES WE GOT ALKMAAR!!!!

schalke - bilbao

sporting - metalist

pathetico - hannover
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Izzy my point was that the teams you have faced over the past 5 years or so have beaten you and it proves that they would cause more trouble than apoel or cska...Its just the current Madrid are a great team and they have to prove themselves to be worthy of their current class.Im not saying you would'nt beat them as you would be favourites to win.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 pm

La Liga to halt the German advance in the Europa League. drinking

Half the forum to become temporary Milan supporters. drinking

Please, please, please, I want another volcano to erupt. Those luxury bus trips shall bring Barcelona to their knees once more. drinking
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

valencia/alkmaar - pathetico/hannover

sporting/metalist - bilbao/schalke

*bleep* me, we actually have a shot at reaching the final...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Raul will defeat football :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 pm

This forum if at all Milan go through :vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 pm

A potential semi with Bayern would bring back many memories.

That is unless OM and APOEL have other plans.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 pm

I'd love for a series of upsets to occur during the quarters, however I'm salivating at the thought of a Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich semi-final.

I can't say I'm looking forward to modding it though. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

It's all set up for a El Classico final. Well done UEFA, but you ain't fooling anyone.

The semi's are gonna be a cracker though. A potential Real v Bayern and Chelsea v Barca.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 pm

RED 80s. wrote:It's all set up for a El Classico final. Well done UEFA, but you ain't fooling anyone.

The semi's are gonna be a cracker though. A potential Real v Bayern and Chelsea v Barca.

Finally gave in to your inner Euskadi I see? Very Happy

Join the club.

Our next match is against Valencia on the 18th around 1 pm CET.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 pm

How much luck Real gonna get this season? Thanks to bribing Platini this time :lol!: After that most likely Bayern so at least that will be interesting.

I dont fear Milan as some do, very confident, then Chelsea or Benfica, both we should be comfortable with.

So Real see u in the final! Glad we avoided each other cheers
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:How much luck Real gonna get this season? Thanks to bribing Platini this time :lol!: After that most likely Bayern so at least that will be interesting.

I dont fear Milan as some do, very confident, then Chelsea or Benfica, both we should be comfortable with.

So Real see u in the final! Glad we avoided each other cheers

Bookmarking this for when APOEL knock us out and Milan knock Barca out :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 pm

i think OM will be the easiest match, they have a few players out the first match including mandanda

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:It's all set up for a El Classico final. Well done UEFA, but you ain't fooling anyone.

Join the club.

:lol!:

arq converting GL to Basque :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Join the club.

Class club, class passionate fans, great football. The standing ovation they gave to Giggs when he was subbed was unbelievable and I admired the way they clapped Rooney's goal too. They represent everything I love about football.

I will be tuning in for that match. Thanx for the heads up.

And congratulations too. You must be really proud of the way you guys totally outplayed us and advanced. Well done. Hopefully Athletic go on and win the cup.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm

stunt wrote:I see Benfica beating Chelsea.

And a Barca vs Madrid final, in which Madrid wins. Nobody wins the CL twice, golden rule.

Barca break records and make history for habit Twisted Evil Seriously I dont get these nobody has ever done this and that kind of thing, its history, anything can happen in the future.

adnyana179 wrote:Some great history between us and Bayern. Looking forward to perhaps renewing the rivalry in the semis.

Can u guys highlight some of those history? I can only remember and know more recent ones like Bayern vs Man U, Real vs Juve at the turn of the century.

RED 80s. wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Join the club.

Class club, class passionate fans, great football. The standing ovation they gave to Giggs when he was subbed was unbelievable and I admired the way they clapped Rooney's goal too. They represent everything I love about football.

I will be tuning in for that match. Thanx for the heads up.

And congratulations too. You must be really proud of the way you guys totally outplayed us and advanced. Well done. Hopefully Athletic go on and win the cup.

04 wont be easy for Bilbao but they are so good im sure most are cheering for them. And didnt know the Bilbao fans did that, true class Cool

And wouldnt be surprised if both the CL and Europe finals gonna feature all Spainish teams cheers
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next