Despiadado.Maleante
LeVersacci
Forza
Le Samourai
vivabarca38
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Champions league and Europa league draw thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions league and Europa league draw thread

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm

stunt wrote:I see Benfica beating Chelsea.

And a Barca vs Madrid final, in which Madrid wins. Nobody wins the CL twice, golden rule.

Barca break records and make history for habit Twisted Evil Seriously I dont get these nobody has ever done this and that kind of thing, its history, anything can happen in the future.

adnyana179 wrote:Some great history between us and Bayern. Looking forward to perhaps renewing the rivalry in the semis.

Can u guys highlight some of those history? I can only remember and know more recent ones like Bayern vs Man U, Real vs Juve at the turn of the century.

RED 80s. wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:It's all set up for a El Classico final. Well done UEFA, but you ain't fooling anyone.

The semi's are gonna be a cracker though. A potential Real v Bayern and Chelsea v Barca.

Finally gave in to your inner Euskadi I see? Very Happy

Join the club.

Our next match is against Valencia on the 18th around 1 pm CET.

Class club, class passionate fans, great football. The standing ovation they gave to Giggs when he was subbed was unbelievable and I admired the way they clapped Rooney's goal too. They represent everything I love about football.

I will be tuning in for that match. Thanx for the heads up.

And congratulations too. You must be really proud of the way you guys totally outplayed us and advanced. Well done. Hopefully Athletic go on and win the cup.

04 wont be easy for Bilbao but they are so good im sure most are cheering for them. And didnt know the Bilbao fans did that, true class Cool

And wouldnt be surprised if both the CL and Europe finals gonna feature all Spainish teams cheers

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions league and Europa league draw thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions league and Europa league draw thread

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:And wouldnt be surprised if both the CL and Europe finals gonna feature all Spainish teams cheers
The German teams will certainly attempt to prevent that, though ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

Can u guys highlight some of those history? I can only remember and know more recent ones like Bayern vs Man U, Real vs Juve at the turn of the century.

Real Madrid have faced Bayern various times in the early 2000's regularly meeting in the semi-finals for a number of years in a row.

The Last time Madrid won the CL they beat Bayern in the semi's. The last time Bayern won the CL they beat Madrid in the semi's.

Games between these two are always intense and the crowd is never quite on either side. It doesn't help that most of the fans of each teams don't like each other. (although on an official level both clubs have great relations). In Europe, Madrid respect Milan and Bayern a lot. They are our European rivals and both teams have played absolute classics over the years.

Bayern beat us last time we met (4-4 on away goals) in 2007. We owe them Razz

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Zealous wrote:
Bayern beat us last time we met (4-4 on away goals) in 2007. We owe them Razz
The day that i really started to Hate Van Bommel. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 pm

lol AC Milan Vs Barca once again

What Alex wanted Very Happy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4