uzee
Ibrapatinho
M99
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barcelona it is - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona it is

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 am

I agree with mtd's mid, allegri should start seedorf in van bommel's position with aquaman and nocerino flanking him while pato starts in robinho's place.

I'm really confident on our chances in this game and hope we recover our best players in time 4 the game

i believe emmanuelson would also be useful as a sub in this game to hit barca on the counter when they get tired
my only concern is with the leftback position and i just pray antonini puts up the kind of showing he did against arsenal except he has to concentrate more on defense this time

boateng, ibra, nocerino and aquaman should try shots whenever presented with the chance cos that's one of the weaknesses of valdes

uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 am

I agree with mtd's mid, allegri should start seedorf in van bommel's position with aquaman and nocerino flanking him while pato starts in robinho's place.

I'm really confident on our chances in this game and hope we recover our best players in time 4 the game

i believe emmanuelson would also be useful as a sub in this game to hit barca on the counter when they get tired
my only concern is with the leftback position and i just pray antonini puts up the kind of showing he did against arsenal except he has to concentrate more on defense this time

boateng, ibra, nocerino and aquaman should try shots whenever presented with the chance cos that's one of the weaknesses of valdes
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 am

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 am

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 am

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 am

Quintuple post :vagi:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 am

Uefa set up a classico final, I really hope for a Milan-Bayern final
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Barcelona it is - Page 3 1278928433dejongvsxabia

Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 pm

I shall be scouting them like i did arsenal :cyclops:

watched the sevilla game.their defense was really unimpressive,Sevilla created at least 4 clear chances which somehow they didnt score.Alves was Alves,Masch was great but Pique and Adriano(Abidal's sub) were really meh

stopping messi with zonal marking should be our #1 priority,70% of what they do have something to do with him.just look at how he performed vs us in the group stages,we cant allow him to spray those assists
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

It's easier said than done, but if we can control Messi, we have a 90% better chance of winning this.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 pm

If only we had Maldini to use as our Zanetti No
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Ganso, your sig :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

When's the first leg?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:When's the first leg?
March 28, 2012 7:45 PM BST
Thursday Morning (29th March) Australian time
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 pm

KR10 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
baresi wrote:Best thing about it is we play at home first.
Really? I was actually happy we play the second game at home. That way we could recover from a loss easier.

he was being sarcastic
I was dead serious, if we can keep a clean sheet against Barca in San Siro then we are 70% there, our game is going to be a VERY defensive one, and you can't play that if you played first away and conceded a goal. If we play at Camp nou first and concede a goal or more, we will have to open up in the second leg, and that won't look pretty. Mean while if we are able to maintain a clean sheet at San Siro and go to Camp nou with that advantage I believe we will have a better chance.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

baresi wrote:
KR10 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
baresi wrote:Best thing about it is we play at home first.
Really? I was actually happy we play the second game at home. That way we could recover from a loss easier.

he was being sarcastic
I was dead serious, if we can keep a clean sheet against Barca in San Siro then we are 70% there, our game is going to be a VERY defensive one, and you can't play that if you played first away and conceded a goal. If we play at Camp nou first and concede a goal or more, we will have to open up in the second leg, and that won't look pretty. Mean while if we are able to maintain a clean sheet at San Siro and go to Camp nou with that advantage I believe we will have a better chance.
Agree with baresi.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 pm

You think you can keep a clean sheet against 12 goals in 7 CL matches Messi? hmm

Risky strategy to say the least.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You think you can keep a clean sheet against 12 goals in 7 CL matches Messi? hmm

The only strategy available I think. Razz
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 pm

baresi wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:You think you can keep a clean sheet against 12 goals in 7 CL matches Messi? hmm

Messi did not score against Milan in either leg last time except for the dodgy penalty (which he wasn't involved in anyway).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:19 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
baresi wrote:

Messi did not score against Milan in either leg last time except for the dodgy penalty (which he wasn't involved in anyway).
Yeah but he pulled your formation out of shape and someone else ran into that space. Cmon you love Itailian football surely you know about Bologna and Julio Cruz, who scored just 10 goals in the 2001/02 season and just 27 goals in his three seasons at Bologna.

However, Cruz was key in Bologna’s 7th placed finish in the 2001/02 season. He was a handful for defenders and created space for other players to run into. His basic job with the ball at his feet was to lay it off to players who were breaking from midfield. The main one of these was the impressive Giuseppi Signori, an attacking player who was capped 28 times for Italy and was the main goalscorer for Bologna, scoring 66 goals in 142 games for them.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 am

Messi not scoring vs us is very possible.I think that his penalty vs us was the first time he scored vs Italian teams in official matches(or CL).BUT were not going to the nou with a clean sheet,im sure of that.we just gotta concede 1 goal max,if we perform like in the group stages we can do that,we were terribly unlucky withat own goal and penalty
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 am

Ganso wrote:Messi not scoring vs us is very possible.I think that his penalty vs us was the first time he scored vs Italian teams in official matches(or CL).BUT were not going to the nou with a clean sheet,im sure of that.we just gotta concede 1 goal max,if we perform like in the group stages we can do that,we were terribly unlucky withat own goal and penalty

We were unlucky with the penalty , no questions there.

But not with Van Bommel's own goal.Our defence played that wrong, Abate and Nesta were completely out of positions,though you can't really blame for that against Barcelona.

In any case , Xavi would put that ball home anyway , even if Van Bommel didn't manage to get there in the first place.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

baresi wrote:

I don't even remember when was the last time Barcelona didn't score a single goal in a CL match. I really can't recall their last goalless CL night, must be from bronze age Laughing

I like the way you thinking Baresi , but i doubt we will be that lucky. They have played and bested the best defences in the world and they scored goals in all of them. We got to deal with it , we will concede both home and away. And that's realism , not pessisism , for all intended purposes.. The point is how many we can score and having scored 4 in 2 games against them , i think we have good chances of scoring goals against them!

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 am

My reaction to Barcelona, I'll be posting in this section I can't stay away from you guys <3

B.T.W: I'd put my money on Torres scoring tonight banana
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 am

Potential please make a thread saying "well destroy them" or at least post that like vs arsenal

Last edited by Ganso on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 am

Potential , you do that Twisted Evil
Dante
Dante