Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

+25
BarcaLearning
vivabarca38
phenom
FalcaoPunch
FennecFox7
McAgger
free_cat
stunt
Swanhends
guest7
lenear1030
Seppuku
LeVersacci
Pedram
SaintJoe
Lord Hades
billionmillion
StevieRayVaughan
kiranr
ronalessi
halamadrid2
Be/\/ceCALI
Zealous
Doc
Albiceleste
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score" Empty Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

"We were close, I know Cristiano well. He gets angry when he doesn't score, certainly when Messi did score." [nusport]

:lol!:

Humble and respectful Cristiano using the media to portray a different image of himself? "I don't play for goals"

He also said interestingly enough

"Ronaldo goes to bed and wakes up with the comparison with Messi. If messi scores 3, Cristiano has to score 4 next day."

Last edited by Albiceleste on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score" Empty Re: Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

Post by Doc Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I more believe Cristiano getting annoyed at his rival scoring and not him than Drenthe actually being close to him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score" Empty Re: Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Or Drenthe is talking out of his ass.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

To be fair, if Zealous make 3 witty comments, I feel the need to make 4 witty comments so I totally understand what Cristiano feels.

If you believe Drenthe...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

What I do notice though is that whenever one of Ronaldo's team mates, like Higuain, Benzoid etc scores a goal, the rest of the team raises their hands in joy and goes to celebrate with them.

Except for Ronaldo, who walks into the net to collect the ball, looking all sad like somebody sh1t in his cheerios.

Even in the CSKA game it was the same story. Maybe there's an exception to this rule if Ronaldo has already scored in the game. If he's not the first to score, he doesn't like to go celebrate with the goal scorer....
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

the guy will never stop will he??? talking every week ffs

And i thought Calderon was enough, seems this Drenthe guy has been hanging around with him too much *rolleyes*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

What a lie. LMAO.

Stop lying ffs
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:What I do notice though is that whenever one of Ronaldo's team mates, like Higuain, Benzoid etc scores a goal, the rest of the team raises their hands in joy and goes to celebrate with them.

Except for Ronaldo, who walks into the net to collect the ball, looking all sad like somebody sh1t in his cheerios.

Even in the CSKA game it was the same story. Maybe there's an exception to this rule if Ronaldo has already scored in the game. If he's not the first to score, he doesn't like to go celebrate with the goal scorer....

Ronaldo is not Pippo Inzaghi. He'll celebrate a goal if it's important, if it's part of a blow out he won't. Unless he's in a particularly great mood lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Drenthe said he was good friends with and they were close, why would he lie? It's not hard to believe either, you can see it in his eyes the frustration when he doesn't score.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Ex-employees usually provide good information on their ex-employers or colleagues. However they have the tendency to go overboard too.

So while there is a bit of a truth (which is kind of obvious and i am sure Messi feels like this too) to this, he has certainly gone overboard with the extent of Ronaldo's feeling.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Even if this is true, wasnt this like 1 or 2 years ago? Drenthe hasnt been Ronaldo's teammate for some time, people mature you know.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 pm

when Drenthe was still with us, never saw Drenthe and Ronaldo together at all in any training video or Christmas lunch or any other ceremony
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

CR7 and Drenthe were never good friends. CR7 prefered Marcelo's jokes to Drenthe's. Drenthe is still clearly suffering.

And then, StevieRayVaughan's argument :dance:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Keep the excuses coming :hungry:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

CR7 and Drenthe were never good friends. CR7 prefered Marcelo's jokes over Drenthe's. Drenthe is still clearly suffering.

And then, StevieRayVaughan's argument :dance:

Last edited by ronalessi on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm sure Ronaldo is a competitive guy. He wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't.

But Drenthe is full of it imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Penaldos been deceived by his good friend :vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Why double post, ronalessi? :vagi:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Barca fans clutching at broken straws, while video evidence shows Missi's tantrum when Ronaldo outscored him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Drenthe has ill intentions :vagi:

I was good friends with Ferrari, every time he was compared to FIAT he would get angry :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

So when messi scored 5 goals ronaldo lost all his hopes. how can he score 6 goals now?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Barca fans clutching at broken straws, while video evidence shows Missi's tantrum when Ronaldo outscored him
What straws is anyone clutching to?

Drenthe said Ronaldo is a whiner and he probably cried and used his tears as lubricant to bone Irina when Messi scored 5

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Barca fans clutching at broken straws, while video evidence shows Missi's tantrum when Ronaldo outscored him

Drenthe said Ronaldo is a whiner and he probably cried and used his tears as lubricant to bone Irina when Messi scored 5

I would actually use tears as lubricant to bone Irina...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Albiceleste wrote:

Doesn't matter had sex
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

In order of importance, Ronaldo cares about Ronaldo Jr., his mom, Irina, his sister, poor people, Madrid fans, Champions League trophy, La Liga, teammates, CDR, goals, assists.

:bball:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum