Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

+25
BarcaLearning
vivabarca38
phenom
FalcaoPunch
FennecFox7
McAgger
free_cat
stunt
Swanhends
guest7
lenear1030
Seppuku
LeVersacci
Pedram
SaintJoe
Lord Hades
billionmillion
StevieRayVaughan
kiranr
ronalessi
halamadrid2
Be/\/ceCALI
Zealous
Doc
Albiceleste
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score" - Page 3 Empty Re: Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

I wonder what Cris will do when he gets a Pasillo from Messi :vagi:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score" - Page 3 Empty Re: Drenthe: "CR7 and I were close, he would get angry when he didn't score, certainly when Messi did score"

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm

if Sevilla can take points of them this weekend and we win our remaining matches till the clasico

the Pasillo will be a reality...... Ronaldo will probably give Missi a burger king gift card for attempting to give him some competition in the Pichichi race
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if Sevilla can take points of them this weekend and we win our remaining matches till the clasico

the Pasillo will be a reality...... Ronaldo will probably give Missi a burger king gift card for attempting to give him some competition in the Pichichi race
ROFL :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Drenthe was the outcast at Madrid when the revolution began, known for not having many friends and not getting along well with the coaches, demanding play time and hence being loaned out when we couldn't sell him.

Taking cheap shots at Madrid is laughable though, not our fault you sucked....

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 pm

tbh a Pasillo is the ultimate humiliation, doubt that Guardiola would want to sully his Barcelona brand that way.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm

:bow:
LMAO
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Almost as bad as his footballing skills. Almost.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm inclined to believe this is true, but then I wonder, if Drenthe is really his friend why would he say this to the press?

Anyways, it's probabbly true. I know if I were in Ronaldo's position I'd care about Messi scoring or not. Alot. I'm pretty sure Messi also cares about scoring more than Ronaldo. People at that level are extremely competitive, otherwise they couldnt keep up.

Messi pushes Ronaldo and Ronaldo pushes Messi. They both make the other work harder.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

congrats drenthe you just alienated the only madrid supporter you still had on this forum

please grow up now..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 am

Doc wrote:To be fair, if Zealous make 3 witty comments, I feel the need to make 4 witty comments so I totally understand what Cristiano feels.

If you believe Drenthe...

:lol!:

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

Cristiano: "Drenthe is ugly, bad footballer, and only moderately rich. He can't be my friend. I erased him from my facebook when he left Madrid".
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 am

free_cat wrote:Cristiano: "Drenthe is ugly, bad footballer, and only moderately rich. He can't be my friend. I erased him from my facebook when he left Madrid".
:bow: rolf
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 am

billionmillion wrote:TBH when i look at ronaldo he looks like he never does sex. a man who does more sex would look like benzema. so CR avoids sex to be in shape and score more tap-ins

Benzema not in shape? He was fat last year.. times have changed buddy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 am

Does ibra's words hold any truth then?
Or wait what were Barca excuses about him talking bout Barca?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 am

whats wrong in him getting angry when not scoring,shows his passion if anything ,and as for the messi past he wants to compete with the best and it is justified...for me it shows how passionate a footballer CR7 is,wish he celebrated others goals too
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:06 am

I dont know if its true or not but if it isnt would'nt ronaldo say it isnt true?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 am

Albiceleste wrote:"We were close, I know Cristiano well. He gets angry when he doesn't score, certainly when Messi did score." [nusport]

Humble and respectful Cristiano using the media to portray a different image of himself? "I don't play for goals"

He also said interestingly enough

"Ronaldo goes to bed and wakes up with the comparison with Messi. If messi scores 3, Cristiano has to score 4 next day."

Lol Not surprise, Ronaldo is seilfish and classless, he probably will cry if Messi wins the scorers awards this season beating him Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

another barca vs madrid thread.. BOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIINGGGG

Barca fan: Ronaldo is a selfish bad person

Madrid fan: Messi is a selfish bad person

Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:"We were close, I know Cristiano well. He gets angry when he doesn't score, certainly when Messi did score." [nusport]

Humble and respectful Cristiano using the media to portray a different image of himself? "I don't play for goals"

"Ronaldo goes to bed and wakes up with the comparison with Messi. If messi scores 3, Cristiano has to score 4 next day."

Lol Not surprise, Ronaldo is seilfish and classless, he probably will cry if Messi wins the scorers awards this season beating him Twisted Evil

babun said that 'having no class' thing to you right?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Ronaldo is Satan. Whenever Messi scores and he doesn't, he should have plonked his ass on a comfy couch, propped his legs up on a table, open a bag of chips and a can of beer and smile for the rest of the day...

SMH at some people.

Anyway, Drenthe's words are fricking wrong and a disgrace. If Marcelo or Pepe or Kaka said it, then this event is quite possible. But still, it doesn't make it any less disgraceful if these three players said it. Team unity is pretty damn important for success. Clearly, Drenthe isn't part of the team.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 pm

poor penaldo

dreams to be near to messi's level :coffee:
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 am

Don't know why he would get mad at Messi scoring. Messi scoring atleast once a week is a given. Everyine sees it coming from a mile off so don't see why he would get so mad. But i believe he would be upset with himself when he misses a goal. That makes sense, and it's normal.

That last part is interesting. Dunno why Ronaldo would walk up to Drenthe and say, "Everyday i wake up from bed and run to the internet to see how many goals Messi scored, so that i can score more goals then him"

Some sort of quote twisting by the looks of it.......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:55 am

Drenthe became a messi fan after this

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 am

Messi just shows how simple dribbling is way better and more efficient than tricks smoking
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 am

billionmillion wrote:Messi just shows how simple dribbling is way better and more efficient than tricks smoking
This is exactly how threads these days get derailed into Messi vs CR7 debates. It's got nothing to do with the topic, yet you feel you have to add that Messi's dribbling is better than CR7's tricks. Then you're gonna say something like oh i'm just pointing it out im not starting a debate, then a RM has to come in and defend CR7 and the debate is ongoing.....Every. Single. Time Neutral
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3