Padoin JC: "Great gift for my birthday. I am so happy this goal and shirt give me so much joy. I dedicate this to my wife '

Go down

Padoin JC: "Great gift for my birthday. I am so happy this goal and shirt give me so much joy. I dedicate this to my wife '  Empty Padoin JC: "Great gift for my birthday. I am so happy this goal and shirt give me so much joy. I dedicate this to my wife '

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am

The goal was the icing on the cake on his birthday. Simone Padoin voiced his joy on Juventus Channel. Here is the full interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

In two minutes it's your birthday, celebrate it in the best way: Eighth presence with the shirt of Juve and goals ...
"Yes, I am so happy, I could not tell me a better gift. I'm really happy the coach has given me this opportunity and tried to exploit it in the best way. This goal fills me with joy and makes me even more confident in the future, to try to continue in the best way. "

You have integrated very well in this group ... "Yes, I'm delighted. I have to thank my teammates so much that I have accepted and brought into the group in the best way. I have tried to become part right away, especially in the organization of play . Then the relationships with my teammates is very good and I am happy about that. "

Who dedicate this goal?
"I first of all for my birthday, my wife that I was very close in this period when many things have changed, why go from Bergamo and dall'Atalanta in Turin, Juventus, is a great step forward, so thank you of this. And then a thought for what happened tonight in England. We are close to the family of Muamba and wish him a speedy return. "

When we first met there you said you had these characteristics scorer. That was the goal that you dreamed?
"Dreamed frankly no, but I had thought many times. Although important in terms of the goals of 5-0 is not essential, but for me it means so much because the fact that he scored with this shirt gives me so much joy and hope to make yet many. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down