Eh capitano mio

2 posters

Go down

Eh capitano mio  Empty Eh capitano mio

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

My comment on youtube :

I watch this every day and always tear falls from my eye Sad, after last night how can we let you go ? How ? You never let us go you were the one who said : ' Un vero cavaliere non lasca mai una signora ' and now we are doing this il capitano mio, you were the reason I choose Juve I was 2 yrs old when I saw u with that jersey and fell in love you represent football for me. You will always be in my heart and I am proud to say that I've seen you plau and that I am proud to be delpierista ..<3 Alex
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Eh capitano mio  Empty Re: Eh capitano mio

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

My comment on youtube :

I watch this every day and always tear falls from my eye Sad, after last night how can we let you go ? How ? You never let us go you were the one who said : ' Un vero cavaliere non lasca mai una signora ' and now we are doing this il capitano mio, you were the reason I choose Juve I was 2 yrs old when I saw u with that jersey and fell in love you represent football for me. You will always be in my heart and I am proud to say that I've seen you plau and that I am proud to be delpierista ..<3 Alex

strait from the heart

Forza ale :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down