DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Il capitano scores for Sydey Empty Re: Il capitano scores for Sydey

Post by BarcaKizz Sun 28 Oct - 10:01:53

Sydney FC dude lol.

Really poor performance though... Kind of losing hope in this club, but what can you do? Very frustrating. I just hope Adp hangs in there and things improve because fans would be devastated if he left early.

Some good players just no cohesion... No plan... Nothing...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 28 Oct - 10:05:40

BarcaKizz wrote:Sydney FC dude lol.

Really poor performance though... Kind of losing hope in this club, but what can you do? Very frustrating. I just hope Adp hangs in there and things improve because fans would be devastated if he left early.

Some good players just no cohesion... No plan... Nothing...

Lol sorry bro I had livescore.net open with Newcastle and Emil Heskey's 3 goals lol.

Yup Sad Be strong ADP
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbiejuve Mon 29 Oct - 1:20:01

Nice goal from Emerton but Sydney are terrible right now.

Cannot put 2 passes together and build up play struggles to get past halfway line.

If ADP comes deep to get the ball it often ends with a gem of a pass only to be squandered.

I was impressed with the substitue Yua, caused a lot of problems with his pace which really stands out in this very slow Sydney team.

Very painful being a spectator right now.

Robbiejuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 29 Oct - 3:30:09

Robbiejuve wrote:Nice goal from Emerton but Sydney are terrible right now.

Cannot put 2 passes together and build up play struggles to get past halfway line.

If ADP comes deep to get the ball it often ends with a gem of a pass only to be squandered.

I was impressed with the substitue Yua, caused a lot of problems with his pace which really stands out in this very slow Sydney team.

Very painful being a spectator right now.

Yeah it's very frustrating lol.

But... Yau is one example of selection problem. Clearly mallia shouldn't start. Guy is hopeless.

Also defenders still missing Sad Ffs.

Don't hurt me... I know it's a mess, but gotta hold onto something lol.

#saveusculina
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbiejuve Mon 29 Oct - 4:19:09

How far is Culina from playing? I heard 4-5 weeks? He will be a big addition to the squad.

I sit with mates that have been members since A league inception, the disbelief and frustration from them suggests this isnt what they are used to from Sydney.

We really miss a clinical striker. The forwards I have seen so far really need a clear cut chance, like the opportunity that lead to the penalty in order to score. I dont even have much faith in them taking on defenders.

Meanwhile Hesky is banging them in for Newcastle, case in point. How much do you reckon Trezegol would want? hehe.

Robbiejuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 29 Oct - 15:26:36

Robbiejuve wrote:How far is Culina from playing? I heard 4-5 weeks? He will be a big addition to the squad.

I sit with mates that have been members since A league inception, the disbelief and frustration from them suggests this isnt what they are used to from Sydney.

We really miss a clinical striker. The forwards I have seen so far really need a clear cut chance, like the opportunity that lead to the penalty in order to score. I dont even have much faith in them taking on defenders.

Meanwhile Hesky is banging them in for Newcastle, case in point. How much do you reckon Trezegol would want? hehe.

1. Not too sure about Culina. He's been out for a long, long time. Antonis should be starting anyway. Natural playmaker while Abbas is a natural left winger.

The big addition will be Bosschaart. He was supposed to be back already... Delayed I guess. Need him pronto and also get the other defenders fit so we can make them gel already.

2. Let me explain the frustration for you... Sydney's always been the rich club, but arguably the worst managed club. Poor transfers, no longterm plan, no system. There have been problems and quick-fixes, thats been the philosophy.

Won the league 2 seasons and deserved it... but neither year did we top the ladder, which shows that we actually have never been consistently the best. Further, I feel the league has come a long, long way since we last won it.

This makes it very frustrating. It would appear the A-League is just absolute trash from Sydney, but if you watch Brisbane and Central Coast... they can play! (this is coming from a Barca supporter too). Excellent passing, focus on posession, great flowing movement etc. Why? Not that they have stars but good management and they've had a long term plan to achieve this. So why not Sydney? This is what frustrates me.

Another thing is... One of football's capitals appears to produce the worst youth in the league... Other teams always seem to have good young players. We've just had Antonis since he was 15... Extremely exciting player, but he still hasn't even become a starter. Other than that... nobody of note...

So we get this new manager and we are ready for a fresh start, and it seems things have only gotten worse. There is the defence that it needs time (and I've used it), but then you look at Western Sydney... a club that is 3 months old and they already play smarter football and their system is working. Oh and their coach has never coached a team before...

So wtf? It just doesn't make sense and the club owes their fans so much more, because Sydney supporters are the 2nd biggest fanbase in the country.

3. Your final note on forwards. This is another example of failed youth and poor recruitment.

Lovrek was signed before ADP and so there is an argument that they never knew he'd have to play with him, but before that there was Carle (an even clearer no. 10). So the club clearly knew they needed a no. 9. Lovrek clearly has some quality and pedigree but he was signed based on that... He's not a no. 9... he doesn't make any of the right runs or anything. Its just not his position.

Are the scouts just retarded or what?

Then they bought Yau (a wing-forward) and trusted a few youths but all are wing-forwards... No natural strikers. Absolute joke....

Why look overseas? There are good players here! How come Central Coast who already had 2 excellent no. 9s just found another in their youth system who looks excellent.

Just another example of the horrid recruitment program. Yet another frustrating aspect of supporting Sydney FC.

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down