RebaƱo Sagrado
Le Samourai
che
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho is trolling Barsa and their supporters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho is trolling Barsa and their supporters

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

They are going to smash them both.

The league is within our hands, if we lose, it's our own damn fault

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mourinho is trolling Barsa and their supporters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho is trolling Barsa and their supporters

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 pm

2 freekicks 4 points. :vagi:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 pm

So I guess we are all symbiotically, simaltaneously butthurt? Does this not exponentially increase the frequency of Hepatitis B here?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

I do have a question tho, if i say that Mourinho sucks, am i 4 points righter now that we dropped some?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:So I guess we are all symbiotically, simaltaneously butthurt? Does this not exponentially increase the frequency of Hepatitis B here?

That's a good question :vagi:

#extratightbutthole
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I do have a question tho, if i say that Mourinho sucks, am i 4 points righter now that we dropped some?

Not really. End of the season is when you file your report.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 pm

I would never blame mou for anything, he is the best in world.

we lost points because of a stupid referee who gives a player 2 yellow cards without sending him off.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 am

Madrid will still win the league,i have no doubts
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 am

when We go 10 points clear of Barca Mou said this 10 point gap gives us the room for mistakes. and we did. but there is no room for mistakes again.

6 Points is still huge. we will not bottle it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 am

Mamad wrote:when We go 10 points clear of Barca Mou said this 10 point gap gives us the room for mistakes. and we did. but there is no room for mistakes again.

6 Points is still huge. we will not bottle it.

I don't think Mou felt we would concede these points so soon. Considering we still have some tough fixtures ahead (April will be intense), it's perhaps fortunate that we've slipped up now while we still have time to turn things around.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 am

Madridstas might not like this, but I thought it was a good read:
http://tenmillionslaves.com/real-madrid-drop-points-mourinho-classless-as-usual/

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:Madridstas might not like this, but I thought it was a good read:
http://tenmillionslaves.com/real-madrid-drop-points-mourinho-classless-as-usual/

It's nothing we haven't seen or discussed before. I didn't like the antics last year surrounding the CL and last night was another bad night for the club's image.
Not sure how many noticed but Higuain got a yellow after full-time for his protests too. Ramos and Pepe have always been loose cannons; nothing new there.

What I did like was the shout out to GL.

He is doing Real Madrid a disservice with his attitude and the fans are voicing their opinions about it. Football forums like Goal Legacy and Big Soccer contain massive communities of fans who are speaking their minds about the situation.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 am

Ramos and Pepe are just loose cannons. Nothing to do with Mourinho. They are to fouls what Alves and Busquets are to play-acting. Unfair to blame the managers for that.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2