Super Del Piero: "I want to score and play"

Go down

Super Del Piero: "I want to score and play" Empty Super Del Piero: "I want to score and play"

Post by Juveman17 Mon 26 Mar - 21:07:54

All Del Piero. The number ten the true value of Juve, there's his signature in the perfect week for the Bianconeri. Two goals in five days: one to Milan to win the FA Cup final Italy, an Inter (the first in the league) to give more meaning to the title chase to the Rossoneri. Prepensionato into early autumn, Alex responded in his own way in the transition season's highlights. Class, charisma, energy, goals. He waited his time, waited for the opportunities that the Earl granted without raising his voice. From captain (often) no player in the league, cup holder fixed in Italy, has played a key role in the changing room. Role accorded by the same coach and another senator, Gigi Buffon, another major star of last night, he remarked that his great professionalism. And since there was no point Juve again competitive and successful without Del Piero hero, here is the spark of the sample that writes another chapter in his extraordinary novel Juventus. " The Return of the Champions League? We hope so, but we must wait for the next races - says Alex - think every game is what has allowed us to make a great journey so far: we cling to the championship, we are in the final of Italy Cup, are certainly of great satisfaction . Our ambition must be great, we must think big and look forward to being able to rejoice at the end of the championship for something important . " With a Del Piero as well, nothing is impossible. " Now my role has changed? This question can only be answered Count - detects the captain - I'll do what I have done so far, I will prepare the most of every race, thinking about playing. I will not change any of it, but concentrate on the next step. Then if I play more I'll be delighted . " A Del Piero infinite, although his marriage with Juventus is due to finish in June. And then the questions come back. It was right to announce that this fall would have been his last season at Juventus? Why not give him another year, given that, almost certainly, next year there will be the limelight of the Champions League? The thermometer says that fans of the web, gone crazy for their captain, have already voted in his favor and trust in a gesture of President Agnelli. Giorgio Chiellini insists that " there will be time for him and the company to talk and make a decision together . " It will reopen the smash? Del Piero, meanwhile, keeps the line ever: " My future is Napoli next Sunday for more talks there will be times and ways, but are not relevant. Last year I did my duty, I signed in black . " " Personally - adds Alex - I try not to leave anything to chance and not to focus on what are some words and choices that have been said or done until now because my career is not to be polluted by anything. I will not be a problem, I feel good, score and play . "
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Super Del Piero: "I want to score and play" Empty Re: Super Del Piero: "I want to score and play"

Post by Juveman17 Mon 26 Mar - 21:08:48

Chiellini You are a legend!!! THe man! :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down