BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world

+3
Le Samourai
jibers
Mamad
7 posters

Go down

BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world Empty BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 am

BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world G0204.a203c80d217fc49ddde9aa01dc292528
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world Empty Re: BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 am

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world Empty Re: BenGuaiNaldo = Best attacking line in the world

Post by jibers Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:22 pm

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 pm

I reckon Benz could beon 40 goals by the end of the seaon and Higgy on 30+ and Ronnie on 60

So thats 60, 40, 30 :bow:

The strikerless formations are becoming the way forward Roma 07, United 08, Barcelona 11, Madrid 12 :bow:

Last edited by jibers on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Damn......1 away from the record and about 15 games left in the season Shocked
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 pm

130 for 3 forwards :bow: . and 2 of them are rotating.

that's amazing.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Poor man's Róbbérez :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Afflent man's Robberuller IMO.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 pm

That's because that'd be missing Godmez IMO
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 pm

I think this shows my extensive bias, I just don't rate dive Maria that highly, that's why I give the edge to Bayern.

I might be totally wrong, though. The fun thing about this little argument is, that it'll be resolved in the UCL very soon.

The fun thing about the two attacking quartetts you posted is that both lack the playmaker behind them. Özil brings something else to Madrid, as does Kroos for Bayern, yet you left them both out of your above post.

Who do you take off for Özil, Benz or Higuain - or neither?

Same goes for Bayern, is playing Kroos at CAM, his best position, really worth taking off Müller?

I really don't envy the coach that has to decide shit like that Very Happy

Edit: WTF bunch of posts deleted, now my reply makes no sense Sad
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Honestly My Preffered lineup for both teams is like this.

I'd take off Higuain.

For Bayern I'd take off Gomez.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 pm

I wish I actually knew how Müller would be as lone striker. Gomez has been great as of late, he does a lot of less obvious things than scoring, and he's really starting to be a work horse.

It'd certainly make a more "complete" front four, that's for sure.

And with Real I actually agree. Not that Higuain is bad, but he's not the muscly kind of striker that Gomez is, so taking him off doesn't actually remove an entire player type from Reals arsenal, plus I rate Özil a lot higher than Kroos, so including him is a no-brainer, while there is actually some thinking to be done if you have to decide between Kroos and Müller, or even Kroos and Gomez.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I think this shows my extensive bias, I just don't rate dive Maria that highly, that's why I give the edge to Bayern.

I might be totally wrong, though. The fun thing about this little argument is, that it'll be resolved in the UCL very soon.

The fun thing about the two attacking quartetts you posted is that both lack the playmaker behind them. Özil brings something else to Madrid, as does Kroos for Bayern, yet you left them both out of your above post.

Who do you take off for Özil, Benz or Higuain - or neither?

Same goes for Bayern, is playing Kroos at CAM, his best position, really worth taking off Müller?

I really don't envy the coach that has to decide shit like that Very Happy

Edit: WTF bunch of posts deleted, now my reply makes no sense Sad

Di Maria in my opinion is the best winger in the world. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind saying this. His attacking abilities can match any other winger, but no top other winger can match his defensive abilities. He brings a balance to Madrid. Di Maria is also a automatic starter for Mourinho, that is quite clear to see. MAdrid are lucky he just came back from injury at the right time. He will be crucial in helping Arbeola or Lass with Ribery.

Even with all his antics, I think he still has the highest or second highest assists in La liga. I think he has like 13 assists and 6 goals in only 22 games this year. Last year, I think he had over 20 assists. I hate his diving/crying, but guy is one of the most talented players with such amazing workrate. But knowing Real, I think they will sell him for Hazard or someone else. That would make my day, as they will lose a great player in the making.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 am

havent you heard? Hazard is going to England, so dont worry about us losing Di Maria lol

best winger is a bit generous, but he is the best at matching his attacking efforts on the defensive end, no doubt. When he learns to utilize the ball better in the general play, to exchange more with others, then he will become the best.

His final pass was one of the best in the game until he got his injury, if he shows consistency, and improves on it, he will become even more dangerous.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I think this shows my extensive bias, I just don't rate dive Maria that highly, that's why I give the edge to Bayern.

Only if he's fit Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am

Sorry, I meant the whole "Bayern forwards v Madrid forwards" in general, not just Dive Maria.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum