Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season?

+8
Mamad
The Madrid One
Omniscient
El Chelsea Fuerte
Nirgal
izzy
the xcx
cositomilan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season? Empty Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season?

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Now it is been reported that the wonder boy Alexis Sanchez is about to become the newest element in what is now a long list of superstars for barca...... so the question is does neymar is really the new Phenomeno or will it match messi's supremacy.....I guess only time will tell..................... :lol!:

Last edited by cositomilan on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season? Empty Re: Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season?

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm

No just no..
We already have a squad that has potential to hurt barcelona.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season? Empty Re: Does R.Madrid Really Need Neymar Or will Messi,Villa,Xabi and Iniesta will break them down again next season?

Post by izzy Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I don't really get your question and you spelt XAVI wrong.

The only bit I got was the Neymar bit. And no we don't need him.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Saying "need" would be too much, I'd say they could use him. And if he doesn't do well they know next season there'll be another starlet.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Neymar Vs Messi it is like brazil vs argentina :lol!:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

cositomilan wrote:Neymar Vs Messi it is like brazil vs argentina :lol!:

Neymar is not to brazil what Messi is to Argentina.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Menezez rank him highly and so was R9 by stating that neymar was the heir of his throne :king:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Barca will break them down again.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm not sure that Neymar is skilled or experienced enough to combat the likes of Alves, Busquets, and Pedro. I mean, Di Maria already fulfills his role, a lightweight guy who's very mobile whilst on the ground. Callejon is quite promising, but I feel that Madrid just need a seasoned veteran to partner Ronaldo and help him get back to his magnificent best. It's a shame that Rivaldo is retired.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 pm

if Neymar jumps in the wagon Madrid Might have a chance :bball:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

cositomilan wrote:Menezez rank him highly and so was R9 by stating that neymar was the heir of his throne :king:

Not saying he is bad at all. i simply mean that they hardly carry the same weight national team wise. Neymar is a rising prospect. Messi is already the best player of Argentina and one of the best the country has ever produced,
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Omniscient wrote:I'm not sure that Neymar is skilled or experienced enough to combat the likes of Alves, Busquets, and Pedro. I mean, Di Maria already fulfills his role, a lightweight guy who's very mobile whilst on the ground. Callejon is quite promising, but I feel that Madrid just need a seasoned veteran to partner Ronaldo and help him get back to his magnificent best. It's a shame that Rivaldo is retired.

Well canales was the next best thing for madrid and so was pedro leon but they could not deliver now neymar is of higher caliber than these two of that I'm certain
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 pm

cositomilan wrote:Now it is been reported that the wonder boy Alexis Sanchez is about to become the newest element is what is now a long list of superstars for barca so the question is does neymar is really the Phenomeno or will it match messi's supremacy.....I guess only time will tell..................... :lol!:

what is this? i cant understand..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 pm

cositomilan wrote:
Omniscient wrote:I'm not sure that Neymar is skilled or experienced enough to combat the likes of Alves, Busquets, and Pedro. I mean, Di Maria already fulfills his role, a lightweight guy who's very mobile whilst on the ground. Callejon is quite promising, but I feel that Madrid just need a seasoned veteran to partner Ronaldo and help him get back to his magnificent best. It's a shame that Rivaldo is retired.

Well canales was the next best thing for madrid and so was pedro leon but they could not deliver now neymar is of higher caliber than these two of that I'm certain

Very Happy

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm

cositomilan wrote:

Pedro and Canales were brought because of a backup really, they didint fail to deliver, they did it just fine imo, we used them much as possible which is a good thing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

The xcx wrote:
cositomilan wrote:

Pedro and Canales were brought because of a backup really, they didint fail to deliver, they did it just fine imo, we used them much as possible which is a good thing.

Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Aguero is better option.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Bieber Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

english_jewel wrote:Barca will break them down again.
and you will fail to win CL like always :coffee:

Lionel Bieber
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 am

it seems real madrid will move for neymar after copa america
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

We are going to sign Aguero, not sure what will happen with Nemar...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:We are going to sign Aguero, not sure what will happen with Nemar...

actually you will be signing Neymar not Kun...

http://www.as.com/futbol/equipo/Real-Madrid-1

and you are now linked with Falcao too...

bye bye to Kun, he is not cut for Mourinho's type of striker build....sorry...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am

sad to see you take everything you read to the first degree.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:sad to see you take everything you read to the first degree.

Mourinho has a type of build for his striking players, the man loves 'em strong, physically built and tall or moderately tall.

Aguero

strong - check

tall - Sad

moderately tall - Sad

I don't think he cuts it for Mourinho, your obsession for Kun, my good friend Nick to me seems like its been your personal desire for him to play at Madrid, but you and I don't call the shots....too bad...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 am

elmystique wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:sad to see you take everything you read to the first degree.

Mourinho has a type of build for his striking players, the man loves 'em strong, physically built and tall or moderately tall.

Aguero

strong - check

tall - Sad

moderately tall - Sad

I don't think he cuts it for Mourinho, your obsession for Kun, my good friend Nick to me seems like its been your personal desire for him to play at Madrid, but you and I don't call the shots....too bad...

Yeah all of Neymars Attributes
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 am

remind me again how Neymar, Falcoa and kun fit that profile, since we are linked with all three? unless it's a diversion to sign a secret forward.....hmmmmi get it now.

funny how we havent been linked with that "type" so far, but at least we still have Ade, oh wait...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next